"rnd's lab" server

programmingchicken

GitHub: ProgrammingChicken
IRC: gamer chicken
In-game: gamerdude

Re: "rnd's lab" server

by programmingchicken » Mon Jul 27, 2015 17:49

For the "Read what it says at spawn, buddy" error, you fixed it wrong, and I was just generally telling you to read what it says at spawn everywhere.
scram off you grammar nazi
Also it had some bugs in respawning.
I respawned for practically 5 weeks straight falling off my old base' ruins.
Pretty annoying.
I'm bold. I'm sarcastic. I'm PChicken.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Mon Jul 27, 2015 17:56

trukoil wrote:Hard way was telling something/ideas to rnd, everytime i suggested something he put a piece of my idea in the hardest way possible.

I've had similar experience.

trukoil wrote:I don't know, i monitored what xp i had before i die and if i had 5000 i would had less than 4000 next spawn, maybe because it spawned me in the same place i died multiple times, 10% less each time...

Did you pick up your bones? AFAIK some xp where stored in there and given back upon retrieving one's bones.
A list of my mods can be found here.

trukoil

by trukoil » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:27

Sokomine wrote:Did you pick up your bones? AFAIK some xp where stored in there and given back upon retrieving one's bones.

Bones were tied to an ABM or globalstep counter that made them disappear every 10 minutes on lava or acid, guess where i died mostly...

A change i didn't like was made in the last period, there was a limit in depth you can dig tied to your mining level. I used to mine normally at -8000, but i had to mine at -2000 for a while. Even the autodigger from pipeworks was limited by the digging activity in the claimed area, you had to have at least 1000 digs to use it (bad for my cobble fab...)

Sky27

IRC: Sky27
In-game: Sky27

by Sky27 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 20:56

hi,i tried to connect server,but i don't found it,yes,the last write was in the 2012 but no one asked to remove it,so,idk wath pass

Dragonop

GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Mon Jan 25, 2016 09:24

When a server dies/closes the thread is not removed.

Previous

Return to Minetest Servers