Interact Privileges on Redcrab

cy

Interact Privileges on Redcrab

by cy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 02:22

May I please have interact privileges on the redcrab server? (username cyisfor) I tried to find a thread for asking this, but could not found. As it is required on that server to ask on this forum, this thread can be for anyone asking.
My PGP key is 61EF 2214 3FC8 1C13 0406 B327 CECE ED18 4398 7815

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 06:13

Um...the topic is starting to move to the ''bottom'' of the topics list, maybe that's why you couldn't find it. This is because not many people are posting on the topic - it has been forgotten by many people. The admin is too stubborn to get any of the good mods like MoreOres and Nodeprotection, and people's cities keep being greifed. Even the spawn area is griefed, almost every day now. It seems that his servers are now obsolete, as many ''modful'' (lots of mods installed) servers are rising. Forget redcrab's server, it will only make you mad as your house gets repeatedly griefed.
I would suggest 2 BETTER servers:
--Menche's server(http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2124)
*Has a free-market economy, with gold, silver and copper coins as currency (part of maptools mod)
*Cities under construction, looking for people to aid in construction
*Nodeprotection to stop griefers (also fire mod removed, so lava won't be used to burn everything)
--Glomie's server (http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2111)
*Teleporters that actually work
*Lots of places to explore (Underground city, Gork desert, etc...)
*First server to use my MoreStuff mod (that's why I came back, I needed to continue my work)
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

cy

by cy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 07:44

Oh I didn't know the server was having problems. I will try those out, thank you.
My PGP key is 61EF 2214 3FC8 1C13 0406 B327 CECE ED18 4398 7815

Return to Minetest Servers