disable minetest_game mods

RHR

GitHub: RHRhino

disable minetest_game mods

by RHR » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31

Was it always impossible to disable mods from minetest_game through the world configure menu? Or was this introduced recently? I didn't created new worlds lately ...
BTW: The checkboxes "Hide Game" and "Hide mp content" can't be checked together. Is that a feature or a bug?

Linuxdirk

GitHub: dsohler
In-game: Linuxdirk

Re: disable minetest_game mods

by Linuxdirk » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:10

RHR wrote:Was it always impossible to disable mods from minetest_game through the world configure menu?

As far as I know it is not possible via the Menu. Maybe creating a mod with the same name having an empty init.lua could help (didn’t try that).

RHR wrote:BTW: The checkboxes "Hide Game" and "Hide mp content" can't be checked together. Is that a feature or a bug?

Looks like a bug to me.

addi

by addi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 14:10

Linuxdirk wrote:
RHR wrote:Was it always impossible to disable mods from minetest_game through the world configure menu?

As far as I know it is not possible via the Menu. Maybe creating a mod with the same name having an empty init.lua could help (didn’t try that).

yes, that will work :-)
Linuxdirk wrote:
RHR wrote:BTW: The checkboxes "Hide Game" and "Hide mp content" can't be checked together. Is that a feature or a bug?

Looks like a bug to me.

me has the same problem, checking one checkbox will uncheck the other

rubenwardy

GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Sun Nov 02, 2014 14:49

1) it is intentional. Just delete the mod's folder in games/ (some mods you can disable with setting, BTW.)
2) bug. ather annoying. Didn't do this with the old menu.

Return to Minetest General