[0.4.7-dev] Kaeza's Survival Server [DOWN]

Zeg9

by Zeg9 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 20:50

It seems that I can't join this server anymore, it's always stuck on "Item definitions..." :-/
I made a few (a lot of?) mods for minetest: here is a list.
See also the MT-Faithful texture pack (work in progress).

kaeza

GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Fri Sep 20, 2013 20:56

Zeg9 wrote:It seems that I can't join this server anymore, it's always stuck on "Item definitions..." :-/

I see you joining and timing out. If your client has cURL compiled in, you can take advantage of the remote media server.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2

CraigyDavi

GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio or CraigyDavi
In-game: davisonio or CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:27

This server is great! Hope it is up again soon (seems to be offline now).

Please fix the kick guest mod, I couldn't join once because there were too many guests on. Are you using the AntiGuest mod?

The old version of SetHome would be great (the one which allows you only to set 1 or 2 homes and not the one where you can set loads) and so would maybe the /spawn command.

Also maybe node-protect could be addled as well as the one already?. New players wanting to build a small protected house can use the protector mod, and for big buildings/areas where you don't want protection blocks everywhere can use node-protect?

EDIT: If there was another protection mod on this server. I think that this one is best.
Last edited by CraigyDavi on Sat Sep 21, 2013 13:17, edited 1 time in total.

kaeza

by kaeza » Sat Sep 21, 2013 19:55

CraigyDavi wrote:This server is great! Hope it is up again soon (seems to be offline now).

Thanks :) Sems to have crashed on an error from circular_saw. It's up again.

CraigyDavi wrote:Please fix the kick guest mod, I couldn't join once because there were too many guests on. Are you using the AntiGuest mod?

Nope. I'm using my own xban mod (basically, futureban + antiguest).

CraigyDavi wrote:The old version of SetHome would be great (the one which allows you only to set 1 or 2 homes and not the one where you can set loads) and so would maybe the /spawn command.

Can you provide a link?

CraigyDavi wrote:Also maybe node-protect could be addled as well as the one already?. New players wanting to build a small protected house can use the protector mod, and for big buildings/areas where you don't want protection blocks everywhere can use node-protect?

EDIT: If there was another protection mod on this server. I think that this one is best.

I'll take a look at that.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2

CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Sun Sep 22, 2013 08:08

Here's the link: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=3865
It sets the spawn and home.
Also adds protection of spawn and some currency which you can disable.
You can set if you want people to stay where they are, go home or go to spawn on death.
Also adds death and welcome messages.

kaeza

by kaeza » Sun Sep 22, 2013 08:30

Update!

- Added sethome and xfences (from xyz's modpack)
- Added testclock (a nice clock showing game time in HH:MM:DD format in the HUD) and crosshair_ex (use a custom crosshair texture), from my kaeza_misc modpack.

kaeza

by kaeza » Mon Sep 23, 2013 01:19

Added currency mod.

Also, overview map generated.

See first post.

CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Wed Sep 25, 2013 21:14

Thought I might post some screenshots :)

View over the main town

My small house with a garden.

My Shop selling lots of stuff

Haharg's house

Shockwave's House

Kaeza's House

Kaeza's Shop

kaeza

by kaeza » Wed Sep 25, 2013 22:35

CraigyDavi: Nice! :)

I took some of babyface's castle:

I also generated a new map. Go to http://kaeza.mooo.com/minetest-map/ to browse current and old maps. There are both PNG and JPEG versions.

Finally, I decided to install Mesecons to see how well it performs on this server. No technic yet, though.

kaeza

by kaeza » Sun Sep 29, 2013 23:57

Some updates:

- Added unifieddyes, unifiedbricks, wowiamdiamonds' coloredwood, and colormachine.
- Added plantlife.
- Added streets mod.
- Added 3d_armor.
- Added modmenu.
- Updated unified_inventory to the latest one (minetest-technic).

Misc:
- New overview map generated.

kaeza

by kaeza » Thu Nov 07, 2013 15:23

Updates:

- Server updated to latest git. Same for minetest_game.
- All mods also updated.
- New map overview generated. See first post for links.
- Temporary bans and unbanning was added to xban. I will need some testers.

Pikachulover98

by Pikachulover98 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 06:16

Hey Kaeza wonderful server ^~^ My username is Kiara and I was wondering if you could use the following skin for my character : http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2918113/ghost-girl/

kaeza

by kaeza » Sat Nov 09, 2013 06:18

Pikachulover98 wrote:Hey Kaeza wonderful server ^~^ My username is Kiara and I was wondering if you could use the following skin for my character : http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2918113/ghost-girl/

qwrwed

In-game: qwrwed or Nitro

by qwrwed » Wed Nov 13, 2013 17:46

Problem with the inventory:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
EDIT: This has been fixed.
Last edited by qwrwed on Sun Nov 17, 2013 18:07, edited 1 time in total.

kaeza

by kaeza » Sun Nov 17, 2013 00:57

I've put up (an old copy of) the world for anyone that wants to download and play locally. It would also help in case I need to close the server permanently (hope not in the near future). I'd appreciate if anyone could keep an archived copy as I don't have the resources to do this at the moment.

I've also put up WorldEdit schematics of some interesting places around spawn.

All links added to first post.

Enke

GitHub: NANOsoldierEnke
IRC: Enke
In-game: Enke

by Enke » Mon Nov 18, 2013 23:16

can I have this skin installed: Image
Lush8
ExtraVars for Red Eclipse

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> Anarchid: you need to work harder
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Enke

by Enke » Tue Nov 19, 2013 02:08

Greif Report: My friend Soundwave had his stuff taken out of chests. His house is near spawn with cacti in front. There is a sign that says "Soundwaves House".
Lush8

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 00:08

Cool server. You may see me here soon.

Enke wrote:Greif Report: My friend Soundwave had his stuff taken out of chests. His house is near spawn with cacti in front. There is a sign that says "Soundwaves House".

Tell your friend to store his stuff in locked chests. They truly are best for storing stuffs, because only the one who places one can use that one.
Last edited by SegFault22 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

Enke

by Enke » Wed Nov 20, 2013 00:13

SegFault22 wrote:Cool server. You may see me here soon.

Enke wrote:Greif Report: My friend Soundwave had his stuff taken out of chests. His house is near spawn with cacti in front. There is a sign that says "Soundwaves House".

Tell your friend to store his stuff in locked chests. They truly are best for storing stuffs, because only the one who places one can use that one.

I tried. Unfortunately, he didn't have any steel ingots, and no money.
Last edited by Enke on Wed Nov 20, 2013 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
Lush8

yaman

by yaman » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:45

Can I have interact and fast privs on your server, my in game username is cheese

kaeza

by kaeza » Thu Jan 02, 2014 20:31

yaman wrote:Can I have interact and fast privs on your server, my in game username is cheese

Interact granted. Have fun :)

CodFish

by CodFish » Mon Jan 13, 2014 01:06

Hi, my in-game name is CodFish. Can I have the interact privelege?
I dont even know if this is how you get it, but...yeah. If you can give me it I'd like it XD
awkward phrasing but yeah.
Thanks, awesome server :D

kaeza

by kaeza » Wed Mar 19, 2014 04:23

Server is down indefinitely. I apologize for the inconveniences.

Previous

Return to Minetest Servers