[0.4.12] Minerealm Server

Nicole

by Nicole » Wed Nov 27, 2013 18:52

I am terribly sorry that this happened to you guys. I saw lots of great work that I know you all worked very hard on. I will do my best to help rebuild a server to the same potential as the last one. If ANY of you (who lost your homes) need help building again I will gladly supply you, and even help, hands on. :c

~Apologies, Nicole.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitemau5

In-game: Whitemau5

by Whitemau5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 21:04

Minerealm is gone? D: NO!

Hey. Look on the bright side! I an rebuild my house! And start over with all the cheesy builds I had! XD

I'm prolly not helping are I?
Music Junky!

Check out my blog: theelectronica.wordpress.com

Novacain

by Novacain » Wed Nov 27, 2013 21:39

On the upside this means I can fix that 1-blocks problem with my house :P.

It is sad that the server died. try to include a lot of the same mods in the new one.

and could you possibly release a beta version of Dark? I'm trying to build a Cops and Robbers Map (and trying to see if I can get some help to make it a game) and I think admin sword will be super useful. maybe. I need to test it.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

Vazon

IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon

by Vazon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 21:49

the dark mod was lost along wit heverything else i have to remake soem of it :D Nova join the server and you cna help us

Novacain

by Novacain » Wed Nov 27, 2013 22:01

NOOOOOO!!!!! Not the Dark mod. I was in love with that thing
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

rommiekerova

In-game: Andromeda

by rommiekerova » Thu Nov 28, 2013 00:40

Novacain wrote:NOOOOOO!!!!! Not the Dark mod. I was in love with that thing

What exactly is the dark mod?

I'm happy to help rebuild Minerealms in any way I can.

Before the loss a mod asked me to build a road from his plot all the way back to the town which took ages. It had to be a very long road. I was quite happy doing that. Never got to finish it which is a little sad.

Hopefully we'll have the shop you had back again. I found it incredibly useful when I had the MG to buy bricks and other blocks I needed to build my house and farm.

We'll really need a megamall so we can buy every item that was available before the loss such as farming stuff, the blocks you had in your shop and some mining stuff like ores and tools.

Also, I have a mod that might be fun to add in the new Minerealms though I still need to look up how to list mods.
It adds coloured chests and locked chests using dyes from the default dye mod.
I couldn't find this type of mod anywhere so I made it.
I did want to use the unified_dyes mod but I can't get that to work properly for me and its so very confusing.
Last edited by rommiekerova on Thu Nov 28, 2013 00:59, edited 1 time in total.
My Mods: Kerova - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=8054
My Server: Kalisae - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=9040 <--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Vazon

by Vazon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 01:53

Thanks Everyone for all of you encouragement, it helps alot i was pretty down this morning. you guys have cheered me up and i thanks you for that and we are being Minerealms back :D there are a bunch a problems but we will push threw it and we hope to get back to our past self.

rommiekerova

by rommiekerova » Thu Nov 28, 2013 02:02

Vazon wrote:Thanks Everyone for all of you encouragement, it helps alot i was pretty down this morning. you guys have cheered me up and i thanks you for that and we are being Minerealms back :D there are a bunch a problems but we will push threw it and we hope to get back to our past self.

Not our past self.
A Minerealms 2.0 with new items never before seen in the old version, some useless rubbish removed and possibly a whole new look.

While the old world has gone, we shall fondly remember it and make its replacement better than ever!

This time I suggest saving the files of the completed version, mods, player lists ect, in a zip file and give it to each admin so a backup can almost instantly be readded just in case.
Probably a massive zip file or whatever linux uses but it can't hurt.
My Server: Kalisae - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=9040 <--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Vazon

by Vazon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 02:06

yes i was planing on backing it up last night but you see how that one went ;/

rommiekerova

by rommiekerova » Thu Nov 28, 2013 02:22

Well I'm happy to help any way I can. Obviously I can't access the current Minerealms to do anything yet but when its available for log in I'll do whatever I can.

Vazon

by Vazon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 02:43

its up bud just use the ip address to log in

rommiekerova

by rommiekerova » Thu Nov 28, 2013 02:51

I'm assuming that means its not public so only those of us who kept it in the fave list can get in?

Vazon

by Vazon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 03:28

yes thats right

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Thu Nov 28, 2013 05:19

Was this the server in question?

If so, perhaps this roughly two weeks old "copy" of the map (ca. 14.11.13) may help you. I had a bit of trouble running it - the map may be slightly corrupted. I had to add "ignore_world_load_errors = true" to my minetest.conf for it.

Don't forget to adjust the game name.
Attachments
Minerealms.zip
(3.69 MiB) Downloaded 122 times
A list of my mods can be found here.

Vazon

by Vazon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 14:49

thanks for the file Soko but its so far out of date i dont think it would make much a difference if we used it or not :/

And this is to all our players who are still waiting to see the map come back up....im hopeing to have this new map ready by 2morrow< friday November 29> things will be different but we have a great team currently on the world already work there rear ends off to get this server function able again so no need to worry..... we will make a come back :D

rommiekerova

by rommiekerova » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:17

I see the ranks system is back in place.
I can no longer build on my plot because I'm now a noob.

I also noticed my inventory is suddenly completely empty. I had items when I logged off.
Please fix that.

I'm curious as to whether players are given initial provisions and what these are because without a pick I can't even mine.
Last edited by rommiekerova on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18, edited 1 time in total.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Sat Nov 30, 2013 23:48

It ought to be possible to dig trees outside the city area.

Also the server seems to run on a mixture of survival/creative - so if you need anything, it's quite possible a moderator will help with it.

There are some good buildings on the server already, and the style seems to improve, so the server might be worth a visit.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Vazon

by Vazon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 03:23

thanks so much Soko for the great review :D

Nicole

by Nicole » Sun Dec 01, 2013 03:39

Sokomine wrote:It ought to be possible to dig trees outside the city area.

Also the server seems to run on a mixture of survival/creative - so if you need anything, it's quite possible a moderator will help with it.

There are some good buildings on the server already, and the style seems to improve, so the server might be worth a visit.

I enjoyed building with you. ^_^ Your house is beautiful and you are a doll to be around. I hope you come visit us again, soon!

~

(Also, it is! Outside of city is unclaimed wild. So you are free to take trees! I also recently made a free tree farm for the players.)
Last edited by Nicole on Sun Dec 01, 2013 03:40, edited 1 time in total.

Nicole

by Nicole » Sun Dec 01, 2013 03:42

rommiekerova wrote:I see the ranks system is back in place.
I can no longer build on my plot because I'm now a noob.

I also noticed my inventory is suddenly completely empty. I had items when I logged off.
Please fix that.

I'm curious as to whether players are given initial provisions and what these are because without a pick I can't even mine.

Yes, we give you a spot in the city, as well you can go into the wild for supplies. That problem happens when we fixed the ranks, come talk to a mod or admin and we will sort it out!

bulldog1

by bulldog1 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 04:59

I was just lookig around the forum and noticed this server discussion. I was just wonderig if thsi is a new server
GOD is our lord, and we are his humble servants.

Adarqet

by Adarqet » Sun Dec 01, 2013 05:13

bulldog1 wrote:I was just lookig around the forum and noticed this server discussion. I was just wonderig if thsi is a new server
I think it's new maybe it started about a month ago or more.
Guns don't kill people, Lag kills people.

Adarqet

by Adarqet » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:06

Can I place dirt on top of my house because I would be making a farm on top of it want to know if it is illegal in spawn.
Guns don't kill people, Lag kills people.

Vazon

by Vazon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 13:45

Adarqet yes for farm puposes only tho, and yes this server is fairly new but i have been running servers for about 5 months now. :D

Rick2

by Rick2 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 21:43

Hey I would like a skin uploaded. But I would like if only I could use the skin. I don't want a lot of people with the same skin as me. Anyway here it is http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3087306/creeper/

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Mon Dec 02, 2013 00:01

Rick2 wrote:Hey I would like a skin uploaded. But I would like if only I could use the skin. I don't want a lot of people with the same skin as me. Anyway here it is http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3087306/creeper/

Not sure if we should trust you...
Quote from landrush moderator. It's from Nisi, and I think you already read it.
Nisi wrote:Read my reply. No way. Never.
You kicked all of your "friends" right in the face and said you don't care because you'll find new friends in Minecraft.
You griefed a lot of places, left a hell of a mess on your and other properties. With Rick2 and another Guest-account. Now you are crawling back, because of what? Because Mof is gone, because Minecraft isn't anything like you expected, because you're not finding nice people there? Whatever your reason is, go and choose another server. You won't be welcome on our server anymore... and name changing, like you mentioned in your PM, is NOT an option.
Last edited by Geopbyte on Mon Dec 02, 2013 00:02, edited 1 time in total.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:04

Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote:Hey I would like a skin uploaded. But I would like if only I could use the skin. I don't want a lot of people with the same skin as me. Anyway here it is http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3087306/creeper/

You kicked all of your "friends" right in the face and said you don't care because you'll find new friends in Minecraft.
You griefed a lot of places, left a hell of a mess on your and other properties. With Rick2 and another Guest-account. Now you are crawling back, because of what? Because Mof is gone, because Minecraft isn't anything like you expected, because you're not finding nice people there? Whatever your reason is, go and choose another server. You won't be welcome on our server anymore... and name changing, like you mentioned in your PM, is NOT an option.

How about you mind your own buisness! :)

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:07

Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote:

How about you stop griefing :P You're probably afraid this server will find out :P
Last edited by Geopbyte on Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:09, edited 1 time in total.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:09

Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote:Not sure if we should trust you...

How about you stop griefing :P

Maybe they should have gotten rid of that deathtrap beside my house, WHICH i lost something very valuable in. Before you start harrassing someone MAYBE you should learn the whole story -_-

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:11

Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote:How about you mind your own buisness! :)

How about you stop griefing :P

Maybe they should have gotten rid of that deathtrap beside my house, WHICH i lost something very valuable in. Before you start harrassing someone MAYBE you should learn the whole story -_-

Well, you STILL shouldn't grief. And I'm taking precautionary measures, in case you decide to do that again ._.

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers