Xanadu Server

I am louie

In-game: Crafterlouie

Re: Xanadu Server

by I am louie » Tue Jun 14, 2016 16:10

TAKE NOTE: Nobody gets banned for NO reason......I don't know what did you do and why you ended up being banned but all is done and decided.

MODERATORS are well selected by server owners and obviously will trust them than you so why not try other server you might find your new life there

Daedric

In-game: LoLa

by Daedric » Tue Jun 14, 2016 16:29

I am louie wrote:TAKE NOTE: Nobody gets banned for NO reason......I don't know what did you do and why you ended up being banned but all is done and decided.

MODERATORS are well selected by server owners and obviously will trust them than you so why not try other server you might find your new life there

Yes, you are definitely correct about Nobody getting banned for NO reason.
I got banned because the reason was I was talking to my friend who was SUSPECTED of knowing who was dating.
NOT because i was BREAKING THE RULES.

I'm sorry, but its still not justified what I did wrong.
( Its not just me who is saying we got banned for nothing. Im not friends with athemonium. we never talked. But we were Banned on the same day and and we were banned not because we broke the rules).

MykieDoesStuff

In-game: MykieDoesStuff

by MykieDoesStuff » Wed Jun 15, 2016 00:51

Daedric wrote:( Its not just me who is saying we got banned for nothing. Im not friends with athemonium. we never talked. But we were Banned on the same day and and we were banned not because we broke the rules).

Sorry to hear that you got banned.... a lot of players do get banned from time to time on this server... Usually for a reason though.

But anyways...

For the server thing you just asked. You could've asked on the forum or even googled it. You don't want to stress people out on making them explain things and stuff while they're trying to play, you know?

Link: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/ho ... windows-7/

Hopefully this may be something you were looking for. ^^^^

Good luck on your server! ^-^
For fast response... send me a PM

mystik

GitHub: jasonjayr
In-game: mystik

by mystik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 01:03

http://mt.jjayr.com/mt/mt02-xanadu2016/map#5/5000/-5000

It's impressive to watch the build out from nothing but water to a pretty sizable city :)

If i work out how to do it, this will be a priority time-lapse :)

I am louie wrote:LOUIEVILLE is now open for all builders...

Path: At spawn, enter the GOLD teleport pad.

yours truly,
crafterlouie

cutecherrysuger

In-game: cutecherrysuger

by cutecherrysuger » Wed Jun 15, 2016 05:23

Seriously, Xanadu is becoming boring again. No new players are being allowed to play anymore. My friend can't even play on Xanadu because she said she cannot create a new account. What is with all this.... ughhh !!!!!

Daedric

by Daedric » Wed Jun 15, 2016 05:30

cutecherrysuger wrote:Seriously, Xanadu is becoming boring again. No new players are being allowed to play anymore. My friend can't even play on Xanadu because she said she cannot create a new account. What is with all this.... ughhh !!!!!

I know....even I can't play cute, it's so frustrating.

Daedric

Xanadu Server 2

by Daedric » Wed Jun 15, 2016 05:32

I really want to play in Xanadu . When can I start playing again ? please reply. (and no haters please)

~Xhole

IRC: x
In-game: Xhole

by ~Xhole » Wed Jun 15, 2016 07:36

I think your friend or any new player trying to play on Xanadu cant log in is because a spammer is making tons of accounts and spamming the chat.So everytime a new account is made the account gets kicked off not allowing the player to play.From what I heard but they said its only temporary once they get eveything sorted out they'll let new accounts on.Just to stop the spamming
Being honest may not get you alot of friends but itll get you the right ones love and nodes ~X~

I am louie

by I am louie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:41

mystik wrote:http://mt.jjayr.com/mt/mt02-xanadu2016/map#5/5000/-5000

It's impressive to watch the build out from nothing but water to a pretty sizable city :)

If i work out how to do it, this will be a priority time-lapse :)

That mapping you are doing looks awesome mystik o/ :D

and you are welcome to build here, just let me know the size of plot you need.

I am louie

by I am louie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:43

cutecherrysuger wrote:Seriously, Xanadu is becoming boring again. No new players are being allowed to play anymore. My friend can't even play on Xanadu because she said she cannot create a new account. What is with all this.... ughhh !!!!!

If having a more secure server is boring to you then i guess your in the wrong one, admins are currently working on something and had to resort on this decision until its done.

CL

MykieDoesStuff

In-game: MykieDoesStuff

Re: Xanadu Server 2

by MykieDoesStuff » Wed Jun 15, 2016 16:53

Daedric wrote:I really want to play in Xanadu . When can I start playing again ? please reply. (and no haters please)

It's up. And try to make posts on the server thread.... also... look back at my message in the thread. If you wanted to know how to find your static IP..
For fast response... send me a PM

Daedric

Re: Xanadu Server 2

by Daedric » Wed Jun 15, 2016 17:17

MykieDoesStuff wrote:
Daedric wrote:I really want to play in Xanadu . When can I start playing again ? please reply. (and no haters please)

It's up. And try to make posts on the server thread.... also... look back at my message in the thread. If you wanted to know how to find your static IP..

lol I didnt ask how to find static IP. I already know those stuff. Infact I can help ypu set up your server.

Daedric

by Daedric » Wed Jun 15, 2016 17:22

I am louie wrote:

If having a more secure server is boring to you then i guess your in the wrong one, admins are currently working on something and had to resort on this decision until its done.

CL

Any idea about when it will be resolved ?

RudolfV3

by RudolfV3 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 08:24

Any idea when new players will be accepted again?

Bonny

by Bonny » Thu Jun 16, 2016 08:32

Daedric wrote:
( Its not just me who is saying we got banned for nothing. Im not friends with athemonium. we never talked. But we were Banned on the same day and and we were banned not because we broke the rules).

Soo You said you got limited for nothing, but as these screenshots show, your accounts gordon and rangar clearly deserved their privs to be takenImage Image Image Image
When life gives you lemons, just bake some lemon cupcakes
Dream as if you"ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you would die today

Killerz

In-game: Killerz

by Killerz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 09:08

Interesting bug where the armour bars dissapear
P.S it managed to fix itself,wonder what cause it tho...
Attachments
screenshot_20160616_143524.png
screenshot_20160616_143524.png (102.35 KiB) Viewed 3422 times
EDM For the win!

Vassy - Secrets = LIFE

auxodere

by auxodere » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:12

Is Xanadu server not working ? I've been trying to make an account for a day now but it says something like "no players allowed or something".

cutecherrysuger

In-game: cutecherrysuger

by cutecherrysuger » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:34

I am louie wrote:

CL

I'm sorry if I in any way offended the server. It wasn't what I intended to do.

Killerz

by Killerz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:21

Auxodere: New people are not being allowed on the server as there have been a series of grief attacks on the server,New people will be allowed in some time
EDM For the win!

Vassy - Secrets = LIFE

auxodere

by auxodere » Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:25

killerz : Sorry to hear that. Anyways you remember me ? My name was bruce ?

Kelena

In-game: Kelena

by Kelena » Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:32

Bonny wrote:
Daedric wrote:

Soo You said you got limited for nothing, but as these screenshots show, your accounts gordon and rangar clearly deserved their privs to be takenImage Image Image Image

Woah, he really deserved that!

cutecherrysuger wrote:IS THIS SHINJI IKARI OUR SERVER OWNER ?

I doubt it, if I recall correctly, that's a character of a manga/anime called "Neon Genesis Evangelion". I haven't watched/read it so it could be describing how that character is.
Love and nodes, Kel~

Killerz

by Killerz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:44

Cute,Shinji ikari was a anime character, and Shinji_Ikari is the server owner , you CAN NOT judge people on their name, I guess that shin
ji likeed (character) shinji ,so he decided to name himself shinji,why get angry?
Last edited by Killerz on Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:51, edited 2 times in total.
EDM For the win!

Vassy - Secrets = LIFE

Killerz

by Killerz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:47

Auxodere:Sorry,but I don't recognize you......
EDM For the win!

Vassy - Secrets = LIFE

auxodere

by auxodere » Thu Jun 16, 2016 14:16

Killerz : oh. it's ok. I had a friend named parity or something. Is she still there ?

Daedric

by Daedric » Thu Jun 16, 2016 15:55

Last edited by Daedric on Fri Jun 17, 2016 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:20

Daedric wrote:gordon WAS MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT BTW.
sam3 IS MY NEW ACCOUNT WHICH GOT BANNED FOR NOTHING (I WAS HIDING IT FROM TENPLUS1 BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO EXPOSE THAT I WAS THE SPAMMER/TROLLER/BADMOUTHING SHINJII_IKARI)
OK SO NOW I GET IT WHY I GOT BANNED. SHINJI_IKARI TOLD ME SOMETHING ABOUT idev BECAUSE I ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT STATIC IP. HE THOUGHT I WAS MYKIE (IM NOT MAD AT YOU MYKIE). BUT IM NOT MYKIE. OK? MYKIE IS MYKIE.

HERE IS MY TRUTH (ALL MY ACCOUNTS FROM BEGINNING- shezz,gordon,RAGNAR,Sarah,Joker,LotharsEdge,Gordon,Jasmine,(BAD WORDS + SHINJI),sam5,Aizzy,Bizzy,Cizzy,Dizzy(im so sorry cutecherrysuger and killerz i was only angry at shinji)),shinji_ikaru, and last but not the least ocampo.

I am truly sorry to all the other players and new players that can't login. It's all my fault that the server is in a state of chaos these past few days.

I wanted to tell the truth about what happened. Only Shinji knows the truth. (Shinji , you banned sam3 just after you banned Richmond).

And the one spammer who came and was flying and hacking, that wasn't me (as you can see ocampo was still online while he came.) And also I cannot hack.

So, I'm sorry once again.

You can continue your game normally.
And to be on the safe side, you can kick me if I come again. All my ips start with 1.39.(something).(something).

I'm especially sorry to noob101(for helping Joker and showing me his cloud residence), crafterlouie(for giving me a plot and showing me his red mansion), bonny(whom I showed AppleNCaramel's gift to her) , killerz (whom I disrespected by the account named Dizzy), oreo_2, Trigger_Happy(kindest person),thundra(whom I helped build his home, his crystal farm) , Lucy18(whom I love) ,little_lily. PuFFiN (who's a 9 year old kid), FireFlame (with whom I had a race ), and TenPlus1 (who showed shezz how to build a crystal farm). and also to others I forgot to mention.

I won't do anything again to disrespect any of you. My conflict was with Shinji_Ikari and thats all I had. but I give up because I guess he'snot gonna admit he did wrong with me.

I still don't understand why you came to complain on forum, when you were in wrong in every single thing. You broke so many rules, including having more than 3 accounts per household.
You spam, date, and break rules,
but you still think its ok to come here and try to shade server owner, who only tries to keep server clean from people like you who try to poison the atmosphere on server.

Shame on you.

Daedric

by Daedric » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:27

Last edited by Daedric on Fri Jun 17, 2016 14:11, edited 2 times in total.

Daedric

by Daedric » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:29

Last edited by Daedric on Fri Jun 17, 2016 14:13, edited 1 time in total.

kaeza

GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:16

I'd like to ask other users not to abuse the report system. We got two reports about "warez" from this topic for totally valid posts.

Unless the post is particularly offensive (and we moderators reserve the right to define "offensive" based on time, date, phase of the moon, etc.), please keep the discussion here.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2

I am louie

by I am louie » Thu Jun 16, 2016 18:10

Bonny wrote:
Daedric wrote:

Wow, so much for the "I didn't do anything to get banned"

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers