Menche's Freebuild Server

TheLoLMan

by TheLoLMan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 17:34

Version Minetest

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 20:48

0.4-DEV-20120606 (nightly build)
ask someone else for details, as I forgot :P
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

Keegan

by Keegan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 15:31

Who is the mods and may I be one? Max can i be partner for your city? And you should make a hugh city and everyone have to live in it
Last edited by Keegan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

Deoxer

by Deoxer » Thu Jul 05, 2012 15:54

please give me the privs for your server, menche.
username : Deoxer

RandomBot

by RandomBot » Thu Jul 05, 2012 17:46

i would like to request a wool mod of some kind, im not a fan of wood floors.
"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
- Mike Tyson

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 19:33

Who is the mods and may I be one? Max can i be partner for your city? And you should make a hugh city and everyone have to live in it

I plan to build more than one city. Currently I am working on Glue City, and as I said before, KatieKitten will be the ''mayor'' of glue city, InfinityProject will be the mayor of Durmia, and you can possibly be the mayor of another city - maybe one called ''River City'' with a small river running through it.
Also, we will not get fly/worldedit/give back, as we overused that on a LEGIT-build server :P
But it is still fun to watch everything slowly come together
also kinda fun to watch the core temp of my PC slowly rise to unknown values...
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

FANICK

by FANICK » Thu Jul 05, 2012 20:43

Can I have the normal players' privs?
in-game name:fanick

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 20:48

FANICK wrote:Can I have the normal players' privs?
in-game name:fanick

Sorry, but you need to get a forum account first, then ask. This is to deter griefers.

fanick

by fanick » Thu Jul 05, 2012 20:50

Allright, here I go again:
Can I have the normal players' privs, please?

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 20:55

fanick wrote:Allright, here I go again:
Can I have the normal players' privs, please?

granted
Welcome to Menche's server :D

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 21:10

Randy, you expanded some land a little bit in Glue City - well, I can't sell you all of that land right there, thank you for clearing some, but the area as of now will be divided into 12x12 lots, each for sale for 4 copper/2 silver.
Thanks for understanding.

LandMine

by LandMine » Fri Jul 06, 2012 01:43

hi i want to build on your server, name is LandMine

thanks in advanced :)
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 02:04

LandMine wrote:hi i want to build on your server, name is LandMine

Request has been Image
Last edited by SegFault22 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

Deoxer

by Deoxer » Fri Jul 06, 2012 02:09

Hi menche its me please install also wool

Deoxer

by Deoxer » Fri Jul 06, 2012 02:44

wool and roof...

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Fri Jul 06, 2012 09:09

SegFault22 wrote:

Request has been Image

Request has been denied by both moderators. Image
Founder and Mayor of the Sealife Cove. Mayor of Glue City.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Fri Jul 06, 2012 09:59

lol i noticed some of the people havent been on the new map. i wonder if it was landmine pretending.

Kacey

by Kacey » Fri Jul 06, 2012 15:25

KatieKitten wrote:
SegFault22 wrote:

Request has been Image

Request has been denied by both moderators. Image

make that all 3 moderators
on a scale of 1 to 10 i am OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LandMine

by LandMine » Fri Jul 06, 2012 15:51

HAHAHAHAAH all this hate makes me so happy :')

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Fri Jul 06, 2012 20:16

pikachu wanted priv but i refused to give them to him unless he asked on here. i then explained to him why. he refused to post that he needed priv on here an insisted that i look up his old post from weeks ago. i refused to look up his old post and told him to make a new post he then said to me "well thanks for being a f****** b**** you stupid c***" but without the beeped out words. i would like it if he wasnt alowed on the server.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 21:03

We would need to get the ask-for-an-account system fixed, however that would work...
P.S> KatieKitten was offered the ''mayor'' position of Glue City is world 1, so now in world II we have a ''Glue City'' - and we need a mayor...

srothe

by srothe » Fri Jul 06, 2012 22:26

Hi Menche and Mods,

I just arrived on your server and have a look around. Could you assign me interact priv, pls?

My ingame name is 'Rotbart'

Thanks a lot,

Stefan

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 23:52

Hi Menche and Mods,
I just arrived on your server and have a look around. Could you assign me interact priv, pls?
My ingame name is 'Rotbart'
Thanks a lot,
Stefan

Granted
Welcome to Menche's server
Note to MENCHE:
That shit-ass griefer is back, he's been spamming again, using the latest name ''wrinkle''. Please fix the ask-for-an-account system, if you have the time.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 00:04

Okay I am now going to ban EVERY new player or person with suspicious name, to stop these spammers >.<
If you are banned randomly, please ask here for an unban.
reason: excessive spamming, BLAME LANDMINE HE IS THE ONE DOING THIS

LandMine

by LandMine » Sat Jul 07, 2012 00:06

Use the edit button please, thank you

Menche

by Menche » Sat Jul 07, 2012 00:41

Important change: Due to spam, the server requires registration. Register here and I will send you your password via forum-email. If you already have an account, you will not be affected.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.
I am on the Voxelands Forums more often than here.
Try Voxelands (forked from Minetest 0.3) by darkrose

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 01:17

Important change: Due to spam, the server requires registration. Register here and I will send you your password via forum-email. If you already have an account, you will not be affected.

Ha ha. Landmine, note that this means you can't spam the server any more! Did you know that? If you can't spam accounts you can't get in and spam. Now go away, you have no purpose here.

LandMine

by LandMine » Sat Jul 07, 2012 01:30

SegFault22 wrote:

Ha ha. Landmine, note that this means you can't spam the server any more! Did you know that? If you can't spam accounts you can't get in and spam. Now go away, you have no purpose here.

*plop*
Last edited by sfan5 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 04:49, edited 1 time in total.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Sat Jul 07, 2012 04:22

landmine just dont know how to talk to or act around people. that is why he has no friends. he makes up storys and lies about people to make himself feel better. i bet you in school he gets picked on and thats why he picks on us. well you know what if he just tryed to be nice we would be his friends. but he has picked his path and he decided that he was going to hurt everyone. he is just a sad sad person i pity him.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 04:48

Retard wrote:*plop*

My installer is not useless if a forum MODERATOR likes it! ha ha read more often n00b. Go read a book too, you don't seem too bright...all suspicious accounts have been deleted to stop you, and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO! BWA HA HA HA HA!
KatieKitten wrote:landmine just dont know how to talk to or act around people. that is why he has no friends. he makes up storys and lies about people to make himself feel better. i bet you in school he gets picked on and thats why he picks on us. well you know what if he just tryed to be nice we would be his friends. but he has picked his path and he decided that he was going to hurt everyone. he is just a sad sad person i pity him.

Yesh, it is a shame what happened to that small brain of his...not even xombies go after it XD
:::UPDATE:::
!~Glue City has new mayor; ID=KatieKitten
!~Mt. Durmia under construction, Max will buy stacks of cobble/stone for prices listed below:
-4 stacks cobble = 1 copper
-4 stacks stone = 2 copper
!~Max is now hiring people to smelt stacks of cobble (cobble/coal will be provided) 4 stacks for 1 copper
!~Tree farm will soon be constructed, Max will then sell 1 stack of tree blocks for only 1 COPPER EACH

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers