Redcrab's server

AspireMint

by AspireMint » Wed Jan 23, 2013 13:40

GermanGuy wrote:Grief Report: image

MisterBananas wrote:MAPGEN BUG STRUCK AGAIN
Home, Album
“The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.” ― Albert Einstein
“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” ― Steve Martin :D

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Wed Jan 23, 2013 16:12

AspireMint wrote:

True this is bug, unless greifer is granted in this protected area. (Tickborn's area)
Nope

davidpace

by davidpace » Wed Jan 23, 2013 16:52

Ohhhh crap... my creations/buildings probably will be destroyed! :'(
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Tickborn

by Tickborn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 19:08

Argghhh
The bug completely whipped out our town...
Tell me that there is a solution to this.
I'm going to have a cardiac arrest D:

Neuro

by Neuro » Wed Jan 23, 2013 21:17

cactuz_pl wrote:
AspireMint wrote:

True this is bug, unless greifer is granted in this protected area. (Tickborn's area)

this happened after the auto-message server reset, but i also had 8 steel blocks around my mast which were stolen
Last edited by Neuro on Wed Jan 23, 2013 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

Neuro

by Neuro » Wed Jan 23, 2013 22:25

Image um... what?

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Thu Jan 24, 2013 01:20

Neuro wrote:Image um... what?

yup.........unfortunately
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

ch98

by ch98 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 04:18

:::EDIT:::
It's an ugly one.

This means that the server itself needs bigger hard drive.

Tickborn wrote:Argghhh

Does this server ever get backed up? If it does, when was the last time it got backed up? I think if the backup is close to the mapgen bug time, they can restart the server from backup before distraction.
WE NEED REDCRAB TO REPLACE THE HARD DRIVE WITH BIGGER ONE!
or
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=3246
Last edited by ch98 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Mudslide mod Click Here

Leroy

by Leroy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 04:23

Josh wrote:Attention! The war with Mapgen has started. I was just on, we were all staying near spawn hiding out.

**Everyone please be careful when you join the server** Your building's may be destroyed by exploring certain parts of the world
always stay near spawn**

-Josh
Does this mean we can decrease minimum view range with [MINUS (-) KEY]? To prevent "MAPGEN STRIKES AGAIN!"
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 04:23

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
Neuro wrote:Image um... what?

yup.........unfortunately
OH NO! Randy strikes again!
UBUNTU BRO!

Neuro

by Neuro » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12

Leroy wrote:
Josh wrote:Attention! The war with Mapgen has started. I was just on, we were all staying near spawn hiding out.

**Everyone please be careful when you join the server** Your building's may be destroyed by exploring certain parts of the world
always stay near spawn**

-Josh
Does this mean we can decrease minimum view range with [MINUS (-) KEY]? To prevent "MAPGEN STRIKES AGAIN!"

no its just like ch98 said. and in our server's case after it hit the first time im sure RC got a larger HDD but the bug wasnt fixed completely if you went to far from spawn(like when i was headed to 30K for the first time) the land will generate but it can also regen right in front of you(or under you in a lot of my cases)

GermanGuy

by GermanGuy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 14:34

Sign Vandalism?

Neuro

by Neuro » Thu Jan 24, 2013 20:57

Neuro wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
AspireMint wrote:

this happened after the auto-message server reset, but i also had 8 steel blocks around my mast which were stolen

still waiting

rubenwardy

GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 18:41

[h]Interactive Map Update[/h]

The Map has been updated!

rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 18:43

[h]Message to RedCrab: Locked Signs[/h]

Martin has posted spam on the location board.

Please can you remove it?

Additionally, can I have some sort of "locked signs" privilege so I can edit the signs on the board: some people have added a few which is annoying, as they are formatted wrong, or are in the wrong place.

Noogah

by Noogah » Sat Jan 26, 2013 02:22

I would like to request the addition of the Mesecon mod to this server. It's like redstone for Minecraft, and can be used to construct giant computers, among other things. I know another user was talking about it yesterday, on the server.

Traxie21

by Traxie21 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 03:14

Mesecons is already denied multiple times.

ch98

by ch98 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 03:18

Traxie21 wrote:Mesecons is already denied multiple times.

I wanted mesecons too and i know it was denied but why was it denied?
Mudslide mod Click Here

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Sat Jan 26, 2013 07:23

"Mesecons" has been proven time and again to be unstable on multiplayer servers. The problems aren't always immediately apparent but they're there.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:24

Tickborn wrote:Argghhh

It wiped out 100% of my store, I had to start almost from scratch

On the plus side, it was a great demolition service. I would not have had the ambition to rebuild it into a superstore as it is now without it.
Last edited by rubenwardy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:56

is there a way to get my password back i forgot it
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 13:08

jojoa1997 wrote:is there a way to get my password back i forgot it

What is your in-game name?
Nope

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 13:09

jojoa1997 if you are going to send me an email then dont send me a pm
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 15:41

Randy / HELLO_IM_DEATH banned.

We won't get fooled again
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Sat Jan 26, 2013 15:51

[h]You Guy's Are Just Absolutely So Foolish. :D [/h] I've Been On The Entire Time Yes My name Is Randy And My Dad's Name Is Also Randy So You See This People Can Change I Have Not Griefed Anyone On here have i? Nope So why bann me now since i have not done anything wrong why bann me for me trying to tell you guys that im randy? now i will ask this because i can. may i have my Account: HELLO_IM_DEATH unbanned and before you even say it your answer is "NO"..... tell Shadow i got banned and many others....
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

AspireMint

by AspireMint » Sat Jan 26, 2013 15:54

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:dude my name is Anthony if you want to know my name just please let me be able to play on the server once again its not my fault that my father screwed up but that does not mean you can put my fathers bad behavior upon me seems unfair...

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:[h]You Guy's Are Just Absolutely So Foolish. :D [/h] I've Been On The Entire Time Yes My name Is Randy And My Dad's Name Is Also Randy So You See This People Can Change I Have Not Griefed Anyone On here have i? Nope So why bann me now since i have not done anything wrong why bann me for me trying to tell you guys that im randy? now i will ask this because i can. may i have my Account: HELLO_IM_DEATH unbanned and before you even say it your answer is "NO"..... tell Shadow i got banned and many others....

Hi Anthony Randy :]
Home, Album
“The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.” ― Albert Einstein
“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” ― Steve Martin :D

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Sat Jan 26, 2013 15:56

AspireMint wrote:
HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:dude my name is Anthony if you want to know my name just please let me be able to play on the server once again its not my fault that my father screwed up but that does not mean you can put my fathers bad behavior upon me seems unfair...

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:[h]You Guy's Are Just Absolutely So Foolish. :D [/h] I've Been On The Entire Time Yes My name Is Randy And My Dad's Name Is Also Randy So You See This People Can Change I Have Not Griefed Anyone On here have i? Nope So why bann me now since i have not done anything wrong why bann me for me trying to tell you guys that im randy? now i will ask this because i can. may i have my Account: HELLO_IM_DEATH unbanned and before you even say it your answer is "NO"..... tell Shadow i got banned and many others....

Nope It's Just Randy.

ch98

by ch98 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 04:47

cactuz_pl wrote:Randy / HELLO_IM_DEATH banned.

We won't get fooled again

Why didn't you bann only Randy first, than when anything happens in his name or Randy's name ever again, you can bannd both without any noisy complaint.
Mudslide mod Click Here

Neuro

by Neuro » Sun Jan 27, 2013 05:42

AspireMint wrote:

AM think about it this way, like most of us players we dont really want people knowing our real names, that might be why he lied about it.

and cactuz no offense,i really like you as our moderator but sometimes you do stupid things. banning someone for a sign on an unprotected highway for saying they were there is completely unjust, i dont even care if death and randy are the same person at least when hes playing as death hes not a complete asshole and actually help people and in some families its traditional to name your firstborn son after the father, my grandfather is the 3rd in his gen, but he never had a son so hes the last, deaths name could be Randy Jr. or Randy 3rd, etc. but that doesnt mean hes the one we wanted banned but had to make exception cuz death. as long as death has dont no harm to anyone it is unfair for you to ban him

Neuro

by Neuro » Sun Jan 27, 2013 05:54

rubenwardy wrote:[h]Message to RedCrab: Locked Signs[/h]

Martin has posted spam on the location board.

Please can you remove it?

Additionally, can I have some sort of "locked signs" privilege so I can edit the signs on the board: some people have added a few which is annoying, as they are formatted wrong, or are in the wrong place.
the top(wool area) is basically ads already so its not spam, but i will still remove it for you
Last edited by Neuro on Sun Jan 27, 2013 05:55, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers