Redcrab's server

knitter

by knitter » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:29

Foobar wrote:Image

Here's some residual idiocy. This used to be knitter's house - I believe he unprotected it so that he could use the protection elsewhere (you can still find some of his locked chests inside).

ShadowDragon-evil protected the area, vandalized the place (the swim ladder in the centre has a bunch of randomly-placed stone blocks at the top, too) and dropped several buckets of lava.

Coords are on the image but for posterity, the house is around -410, 30, -340.

Hey there. Maybe it is a bit odd, but it is nice to see that there are a lot of players aware ingame environment. :)
Just one note here, because you mentioned my old residence and shadowdragon-evil. I moved away from that house one day, picked another more outcast region to build a really huge complex. And yes, your assumption is correct I removed the protection from the area because I needed to protect smaller regions for completing my constructions (remember the spring in the sandstone hall). Anyway, shadowdragon did not claim the land. She approached upon me, and noted that the house was griefed. To be honest, I did not really care. For the simple reason that I build the house and I can re- build the house.

Anyway, she stated that she tried to be friendly and wanted to rebuild/ repair the house which is nice. As I said before, I do not really care about the house, so I offered to her to protect the house as hers and rebuild it if she wants. Even more, I helped her to protect the geometric area.

So just for the note, I do not really believe she griefed the house. And put on a bit of protection on her, I am well aware of what happened to the house (after) she pointed out that my house was griefed. The deal I asked for her was quite simple, if she protects the house, she should keep an eye on the SPARTAA- monument too.

Neverless, thanks again for the awareness :)

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:00

eurito100 wrote:R U GOING TO PICK THE TRAITER OR THE ONE CTUALLY WANTS TO FREE THIS SERVER SO IT COULD HAVE FREEDOM WHICH IS MY SIDE CHOOSE CORRECTLY

Wait what? You want freedom and you are recruit army? How do you want bring freedom back by fighting?

"Violence breeds violence."

To all:Please post here screenshots (or send me PM) with killing without permission.

eurito100 wrote: HE ONLY WANTS TO CAPTURE THIS SERVER FOR HI OWN EVIL PLANS.

What do you mean?
And please stop capslock-spam.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

Pythagoras

by Pythagoras » Thu Feb 14, 2013 17:32

davidpace wrote:[..] I'm serious. This is so unbelievable!!!

Likewise. haha, just read your signature :)
Last edited by Pythagoras on Thu Feb 14, 2013 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

eurito100

by eurito100 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 17:35

davidpace wrote:Wow. I cannot believe what has happened to Redcrabs server. If I was redcrab I would ban all of you guys. Unbelievable.
I'm sorry, but until redcrab or cactuz bans all of you, or you guys settle this dispute. I will not be ever coming back onto this server. I'm serious. This is so unbelievable!!!
well we wont miss u see ya

Foobar

by Foobar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 18:58

Alright, looks like this needs to end before it starts. For those unaware, which is probably most people reading this thread: ch98 has been organizing a "friendly war" where two sides agree to fight each other, to the winner go the spoils (mese, etc., from what I gather). The decision was made last night to solicit recruits on the forum.

However, as has already been shown, a "war", friendly or not, is a great way to alienate most players who aren't aware of the context (and that's likely most people on the server, as well as every newcomer). It makes the server look chaotic and is likely best kept on a different server where PVP is encouraged.

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Thu Feb 14, 2013 19:04

Foobar wrote:Alright, looks like this needs to end before it starts. For those unaware, which is probably most people reading this thread: ch98 has been organizing a "friendly war" where two sides agree to fight each other, to the winner go the spoils (mese, etc., from what I gather). The decision was made last night to solicit recruits on the forum.

However, as has already been shown, a "war", friendly or not, is a great way to alienate most players who aren't aware of the context (and that's likely most people on the server, as well as every newcomer). It makes the server look chaotic and is likely best kept on a different server where PVP is encouraged.

I enjoy this war for friendly compitetion. Currently KoalaBear (me), BAGPIPE, and Reverand are an alliance of ready for war!
I like Pandas. I like Gaz from MW1. Panda+Gaz=PandaGaz... P.S. on RedCrab's 4.4 i am KoalaBear

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Thu Feb 14, 2013 19:05

Linxx is the enemy of Rev, KoalaBear and BAGPIPE!!
I like Pandas. I like Gaz from MW1. Panda+Gaz=PandaGaz... P.S. on RedCrab's 4.4 i am KoalaBear

davidpace

by davidpace » Thu Feb 14, 2013 21:21

Foobar wrote:Alright, looks like this needs to end before it starts. For those unaware, which is probably most people reading this thread: ch98 has been organizing a "friendly war" where two sides agree to fight each other, to the winner go the spoils (mese, etc., from what I gather). The decision was made last night to solicit recruits on the forum.

Thanks for the info. But there shouldn't be a "war" on a BUILDING server. Find a PVP server if you wish to fight.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Linxx

by Linxx » Thu Feb 14, 2013 21:21

PandaGaz wrote:Linxx is the enemy of Rev, KoalaBear and BAGPIPE!!

i still need an army xD haha and what foobar said about alienating is true and i would like to make this "war" more like a little server event thing but i don't think it's possible

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 00:12

Linxx wrote:
PandaGaz wrote:Linxx is the enemy of Rev, KoalaBear and BAGPIPE!!

i still need an army xD haha and what foobar said about alienating is true and i would like to make this "war" more like a little server event thing but i don't think it's possible

Ok i agree. How 'bout we set a day and time and place to have a fight. Currently me(KoalaBear) and BAGPIPE are working on a huge arena. Feel free to stop by!

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 00:13

I think the coordinates of the arena are about 260,300,60 but i might be wrong...

Foobar

by Foobar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 02:19

Yet more vandalism. Someone took the glowlights and generally tore up Knautz's highway prototype. Located at 1350, 30, -1315.

ch98

by ch98 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 04:26

(This Is About War Games. There May Be Jokes Here)
cactuz_pl wrote:
eurito100 wrote:R U GOING TO PICK THE TRAITER OR THE ONE CTUALLY WANTS TO FREE THIS SERVER SO IT COULD HAVE FREEDOM WHICH IS MY SIDE CHOOSE CORRECTLY

Wait what? You want freedom and you are recruit army? How do you want bring freedom back by fighting?

To all:Please post here screenshots (or send me PM) with killing without permission.

What do you mean?

Reverand and Lynxx please put some unmistakable mark like (This Is About War Games. There May Be Jokes Here) on front of every war related posts so no one will mistake that there will be a real harm going on. Everyone, there will be war game fights only on unpopulated area away from spawn so there should be no harm done if you did not join the game. If you want to join the game, PM Reverand, Lynxx or me, or talk to them on the game.
Last edited by ch98 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
Mudslide mod Click Here

ch98

by ch98 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 04:30

(This Is About War Games. There May Be Jokes Here)
davidpace wrote:

Thanks for the info. But there shouldn't be a "war" on a BUILDING server. Find a PVP server if you wish to fight.

I think this is the only server without any login problems and fast enough with population. Only very unpopulated area will be used. If there was any harm, war will be stopped immediately and if it was not fixed, both sides will owe me meses.
Last edited by ch98 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
Mudslide mod Click Here

Linxx

by Linxx » Fri Feb 15, 2013 04:48

ch98 wrote:(This Is About War Games. There May Be Jokes Here)
cactuz_pl wrote:

What do you mean?

Reverand and Lynxx please put some unmistakable mark like (This Is About War Games. There May Be Jokes Here) on front of every war related posts so no one will mistake that there will be a real harm going on. Everyone, there will be war game fights only on unpopulated area away from spawn so there should be no harm done if you did not join the game. If you want to join the game, PM Reverand, Lynxx or me, or talk to them on the game.

yeah sorry about that XD

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Fri Feb 15, 2013 06:45

With some players like Dr_Internet and MuderDeathKill and their irk who have been decimating Gameboom server we don't need this or their cruel sense of judgement. Server admins and moderators run the server and make judgement calls. Not self imposed PKers who sole duty is to destroy not just the creations of others but their enjoyment of minetest all together. There is NO place for griefers in minetest or in any world including the real world.

You want a war.... leave. You want a challenge then out-build your competiton.

Pythagoras

by Pythagoras » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37

well, I would not be disturbed if this is happening on a few square kilometers anywhere outside the central region (there are a few THOUSAND of them unused) and since there is no aereal picture generated at about 4500 in each surface direction, this may be somehow challenging.

probably funny to follow the chat during that time ;)

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 16:06

War is not nice word.
How about "war" without fighting and killing?

Building duel, who first build 100 tower wins, or something like that. This is only my little suggestion.

There is a lot of games involving killing and fighting. Do you want to kill? Play "TF2" (free), "Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory"(free), want role play game? Play one of thousands MMORPG (also free - most of them). I don't think Minetest is fighting/war game, certainly not on this server.
Main objective of Minetest is creating, not destroying. That's my opinion.
Nope

Terranova88

by Terranova88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 16:46

hello

Foobar

by Foobar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 17:58

cactuz, would you mind protecting -190,20,335 -410,100,410 for me?

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Fri Feb 15, 2013 22:13

Protection request.... third try

I would like to protect a new area from griefing

owner : MichaelEh
coordinates : from (-2287,-30000,-2526) to (-2663,30000,-2673)

Foobar

by Foobar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 23:25

Tux has finally realized that his interact was revoked and has switched to a new account to kill people.

18:10:19: ACTION[main]: *** Tux left the game.
18:10:29: ACTION[main]: *** GrieferTheAssassin joined the game.

Tux/GrieferTheAssassin killed kenzeysue, then claimed Reverand did it (Reverand was not on the server at the time). An IP ban would be nice, but it seems cactuz is never around during the evenings (UTC-5) due to his time zone.

Edit: Second example.

Last edited by Foobar on Fri Feb 15, 2013 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 00:48

When is da war starting???

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 00:49

How do you take a screen-shot?

Josh

by Josh » Sat Feb 16, 2013 01:57

PandaGaz wrote:How do you take a screen-shot?

F12

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Sat Feb 16, 2013 09:19

From my inbox:
eurito100 wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
eurito100 wrote:hey cactuz i would like to get permission to have a war with lynxx for fun

PS. the stuff that we posted was just roleplay fun it was not real

Only if he agree for this.
he did

Why do you want to kill each other?
Nope

Linxx

by Linxx » Sat Feb 16, 2013 18:30

cactuz_pl wrote:From my inbox:
eurito100 wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
Only if he agree for this.
he did

Why do you want to kill each other?

o.O but we can't physically kill each other...

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 01:22

cactuz_pl, may i be an administrator for the 12-8PM Pacific Time?

KoalaBear

by KoalaBear » Sun Feb 17, 2013 03:54

Hey guys, its me PandaGaz, but im starting a new profile cus this is the name i use on this server. Just wanted to let everyone know!
Yolo :)

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 08:25

PandaGaz wrote:cactuz_pl, may i be an administrator for the 12-8PM Pacific Time?

No
Nope

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers