A guide to server creation.

Al3xandruGabrielRo

by Al3xandruGabrielRo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 19:25

Hy guys, I wannah know how can I make a Minetest server in easy way more detalied! I saw a tutorial but I can't understand where to put portforward and where I can config the server. I've got a Minecraft server and in server folder write "pvp=true players=20 " where I can put my IP and more stuff about it!! :D This is the tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFysVkTxAc! :)
ILIKETOBUILD!:D

sdzen

by sdzen » Sat Feb 09, 2013 00:44

the guide that never should have been a guide has been updated to be more prettified.
[h]Zen S.D.[/h] The next generation of tranquility!
malheureusement mon français n'est pas bon :<
Owner of the Zelo's
In game name: MuadTralk, spdtainted, sdzen, sd zen, sdzeno

artur99

by artur99 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:46

Can u explain method 1, but using no-ip.com ?
Mods: Secret Mod

WhiteOwl

IRC: WhiteOwl
In-game: WhiteOwl

Re: A guide to server creation.

by WhiteOwl » Thu Jan 19, 2017 05:51

JUST GO TO minetesthosting.com sign up for the free plan or any paid plans "free plan does not require credit card info." then go to my worlds tab then create a world. make name, default privs, its self explanatory really. then BAMMMM!!!!! YOU HAVE A SERVER!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU NEED IS EMAIL AND CREATE A PASSWORD DONE. AND NO NEED TO KEEP YOUR COMPUTER RUNNING THE SERVER IS RAN BY THE SITE. LOG IN ANYWHERE ANYTIME TO CHECK ON YOUR SERVER. DO COMMANDS, BAN, KICK AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF. ALSO PLAY IT FROM ANY MINETEST CLIENT. ITS LIKE A SERVER CREATION FOR DUMMIES:D i tried it out and it works good. but i do perfer getting at least the $5 plan if your going to use their site. otherwise you just have basic mods on it. and their wont be any mods to use to protect things like your spawn town buildings.....so.....$5 plan recommended. but you can always just use the free one. GOOD LUCK.

Previous

Return to Minetest Servers