I can never get enough MESE!!!!!!!!!

my subgame: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11901

krilin

GitHub: krilin
IRC: krilin
In-game: krilin

Re: Free PIZZA Server

by krilin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 20:48

hola DRagonoop, si conosco a ese jugador. no tiene fama de molesto pero si coicidimos en el server le dire que pare con esa actitud . o lo mato je je . sienpre aparecen en los servers ese tipo de pendejitos , es una molestia.

Samson1

IRC: Samson1
In-game: Samson1

by Samson1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 20:27

Hello, I don't have a good time on the server, I think it's because that it's PvP! I have been killed many a time and
it's a mess! I would start all over again and keep it a nice world. I get lots of people asking about things and what do I do now? What does this do? And things like that, I go on the PIZZA server more then you do, witch is why I would like to be an admin. If you do not know what I am like being an admin or what I am like on my server then you cane join my server at (Samson's world), My server is not up at the moment because it got like the PIZZA server. My server will be up soon. and don't forget to look in the server list for my server every two days:D
MT name: Samson1

MC name: MoJo4000

Nomis

by Nomis » Fri Jul 10, 2015 20:48

Diamond knight wrote:this freako glitch is the answer to why the fire is there

screenshot_701456256.png

Those are everywhere. Underground in the castles area they are up the hill/inclines too.

Its probably a world generator glitch.

The-Operator219

In-game: Operator Icanttalk[formerly]

by The-Operator219 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:35

You mean the pyramids?
Long live OperatorCorp!

Kpenguin

IRC: Kpenguin
In-game: Kpenguin

by Kpenguin » Wed Aug 12, 2015 01:26

Could I change my skin to the one attached to this post?
Thanks!
Kpenguin
Attachments
Bad Cop.png
Bad Cop.png (392 Bytes) Viewed 5401 times
supertuxkart.net

"Profanity is one language all computer users know" - Murphy's 50th Law of Computers
Players will always find the hidden flaw in your master plan; If there's no hidden flaw, it's against the rules; If it isn't against the rules, one player will convince the others it is. - Murphy's 2nd Law of Gaming

All things are possible except skiing through a revolving door.

Deadserious

GitHub: Deadserious
IRC: Weelu
In-game: deadserious

by Deadserious » Sun Sep 13, 2015 13:43

Vitaminx,you need to ban grumpycat because he is using bad language and he is also making inappropriate gestures.

Deadserious

by Deadserious » Sun Sep 13, 2015 13:47

You should ban grumpycat for his language and bestfiter because he is being rude and cussing at people.

(P.S The server is the best you should just make it to where everyone one has a mithrle sword and mithrle armor when they spawn)

-thx deadserious

Deadserious

by Deadserious » Mon Sep 28, 2015 00:34

Hi vitamins,people have been saying that they wish Snowolf was back,can u please unban him.[code][/code]

programmingchicken

GitHub: ProgrammingChicken
IRC: gamer chicken
In-game: gamerdude

by programmingchicken » Mon Sep 28, 2015 22:22

Deadserious, think about it. Do you know what Snowolf was like?
I'm bold. I'm sarcastic. I'm PChicken.

this lord

In-game: thislord

by this lord » Sat Oct 03, 2015 21:10

question: How did Ellititox get flying privs?he's scared...somehow a devloper ,me,some other players and is acting like he owns the server. The server has been getting weirder from that guy!

There's also alot of other hackers too.

Dragonop

GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Tue Oct 13, 2015 00:51

Again... more griefs, all water.
It seems like "Seed" or "seed" did it, as some water sources are protected by him.

Sauran

GitHub: Sauran
IRC: Sauran
In-game: Sauran

by Sauran » Wed Oct 14, 2015 23:04

hola soy Sauran, tengo un complain contra un jugador que es un bully, nos dice que nos va ser ban sin razon el nobre es keijuliz. Como puedo ser un complain contra esta persona que es un bully? gracias

programmingchicken

GitHub: ProgrammingChicken
IRC: gamer chicken
In-game: gamerdude

by programmingchicken » Sat Oct 17, 2015 03:01

Dragonop wrote:Again... more griefs, all water.
It seems like "Seed" or "seed" did it, as some water sources are protected by him.

seems possible, and people have been abusing lag to get through my roof and into my house and then kill me.
Was a long time ago; but don't want this to happen AGAIN!
I'm bold. I'm sarcastic. I'm PChicken.

Diamond knight

In-game: Diamondknight or diamond_knight

by Diamond knight » Thu Oct 22, 2015 16:17

Samson1 wrote:Hello, I don't have a good time on the server, I think it's because that it's PvP! I have been killed many a time and
it's a mess! I would start all over again and keep it a nice world. I get lots of people asking about things and what do I do now? What does this do? And things like that, I go on the PIZZA server more then you do, witch is why I would like to be an admin. If you do not know what I am like being an admin or what I am like on my server then you cane join my server at (Samson's world), My server is not up at the moment because it got like the PIZZA server. My server will be up soon. and don't forget to look in the server list for my server every two days:D

pvp and free for all is the main reason i and possibly many players come, it is a fun server that has very little rules but still works fine due to protection mods.
I can never get enough MESE!!!!!!!!!

my subgame: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11901

JoshMars

In-game: rubber UbuntuJosh

by JoshMars » Mon Nov 02, 2015 20:06

This is the best server I've played on. The lack of rules and the pleasant anarchy are some of my favorite features. The mod choice is excellent as well.

Sauran

GitHub: Sauran
IRC: Sauran
In-game: Sauran

by Sauran » Sun Nov 22, 2015 20:15

Hello, please help us, it cool to have freedom, but now someone claimed admin rights and now he is banning people, thelord, help please. Stop paying for the server or take it back.

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Mon Nov 23, 2015 13:50

Sauran wrote:Hello, please help us, it cool to have freedom, but now someone claimed admin rights and now he is banning people, thelord, help please. Stop paying for the server or take it back.

Sauran try doing /privs thelord

this lord

by this lord » Sat Nov 28, 2015 21:17

why is everyone fighting me so much im mean i do stuff but i no body asks me to remove it and gets mad at me. and I really cant do anything now and everyones flooding my house and sonofsatan just turned on me.
please help me.

and why am i still banned because it says it should have expired already.

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Mon Dec 07, 2015 17:06

this lord wrote:why is everyone fighting me so much im mean i do stuff but i no body asks me to remove it and gets mad at me. and I really cant do anything now and everyones flooding my house and sonofsatan just turned on me.
please help me.

and why am i still banned because it says it should have expired already.

Well for one you are not playing fair, you seem to have unlimited supply's you have tel port all over the place u put then in some one home with out asking u remove other player protection blocks and you come on my sever and start running scrips and giving your self privls with out asking. the pizza server was a good sever but now there spammers, password hacker, cheaters and people who are trying to shut the server down for good. to many players with 100 screen names causing trouble. we needs some moderators to stop a lot of this mess. if you want to play that's fine but stop trying to take over the sever.

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Tue Dec 08, 2015 13:34

No moderators. Moderators ruin servers.

this lord

by this lord » Sun Dec 20, 2015 19:36

Why am i banned for the end of time?
i did nothing.
please i did not want this
im not gonna lie any more
but why am i banned again?
can i still play on my other account?
i'll stop if i can play again
please
and hi son of satan.

vitaminx

GitHub: vitaminx

by vitaminx » Fri Jan 08, 2016 04:36

Hi everyone, hola a todos.

(español mas abajo)

Sorry for not answering for so long time here, but I assure you, I'm reading everything :D
There were a couple of questions, I'm trying to answer the most important ones:

Players asking for new mods + players seeing grey world after login

There are quite a lot of mods already installed on the servers, and that's why you sometimes notice lags and the grey "void" after login, because more mods means more loading time - just wait a bit and the world will load eventually.
That is also why I'm not planning to add more mods right now - as it would add more lag and loading time.
But I never say never, if really a lot of people are interested in a particular mod, we can still talk about it :)

Btw. Removing existing mods is not really an option, as it would destroy structures which use blocks from that mod.

Weird trash clouds, sometimes with with lava

Some players have found these large trash clouds with sometimes lots of teleporters, sometimes lava.
I am not 100% sure what caused these clouds, but I have two "theories":
1) they appeared shortly after I installed the "landup" mod, it may be a bug in landup
2) maybe a world backup was corrupted, restoring it corrupted the world database

In any case, it seems that once I remove these "trash clouds" manually with world builder, they are gone for good.
So if you discover more of them, please leave the coordinates here in the forum and I will remove them.

Server was crashing a lot recently

Minetest has a bug that crashes the server whenever a player travels more than 30000 blocks in any direction. This is what happened to the Pizza server and it took me a while to figure it out, but it is finally fixed now!
I've added a limit of 30000 blocks for everyone, travelling beyond that distance is not possible anymore.
The server is finally stable again, no crashes so far :D

Operator219: This server needs some cleanup. It's good, but flawed.

Yes it's true, it's flawed - as is real life :D
My aim is not to have the "perfect" server, I rather prefer to leave it to the players to organically build a world with all it's "issues", "catastrophes" and stories to tell (remember that huge TNT crater from the beginning of the server? Well, it's still there :D

There are a few exceptions though:
- if someone uses water to flood large areas, tell me the coordinates and I'll clean it up with world builder
- as mentioned before, I'll remove the "trash clouds" too

Spawn killing and PvP

I think that PvP is the "spicy sauce" that makes life interesting on the server :D
Minetest by default comes with the "bones" mod, where players can steal the inventory of someone else by killing him/her.
I've disabled that "bones" mod since the beginning of the server, you can still fight and kill each other, but you don't loose anything!
Most players seem to be happy with that choice :)

But I agree - it can be a bit annoying when new inexperienced players connect, and then get killed instantly at spawn.
I'm having this idea to make the area at spawn PvP-free - let's call it a "protected area".
Let's see if I can build a mod for this.

Well, I'm happy that you like the Pizza server, enjoy!

Greetings :)
vitaminx

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Fri Jan 08, 2016 04:56

(for english version see post above)

Siento por no haber respondido por un tiempo, pero les aseguro que leo todo :D
Habia unas cuantas preguntas, voy a intentar de responder las mas importantes:

Jugadores preguntando por nuevos mods + jugadores viendo un mundo gris justo despues de conectarse

Ya hay muchos mods instalados en el servidor, y por eso a veces pueden notar retrasos y un mundo gris despues de conectarse. Por que mas mods significa mas tiempo de espera - un poco de paciencia y el juego se cargara despues de un rato.
Por eso tampoco tengo planeado de agregar mas mods por el momento - solo tendrian que esperar aun mas y habria mas retraso.
Pero nunca digo nunca - si realmente hay muchos jugadores que quieren algun mod especifico, lo podemos hablar :)

Por cierto, una vez instalados, los mods no se pueden quitar facilmente, se echarian a perder construcciones que usan bloques de estos mods.

Las nuves extrañas de basura, a veces con lava

Algunos jugadores encontraron enormes nuves the basura, a veces con muchas teletransportadoras, a veces con lava.
No estoy seguro de la causa, pero tengo dos "teorias":
1) aparecieron justo despues de haber instalado el mod "landup", asi que puede ser un fallo en este mod
2) talvez se ha corumpido un backup, y por restaurarlo se ha dañado la base de datos del servidor minetest

En cualquier caso parece que una vez quitado manuamente, desaparecen para siempre. Entonces, si descubren mas "nuves basura" dejanme los coordinates aqui en el foro y me encargo de quitarlos.

El servidor se ha reiniciado muchas veces recientemente

Minetest tiene un fallo de cuando un jugador viaja mas de 30000 bloques en cualquier direcion, se reinicia el servidor. Esto es lo que paso al servidor Pizza tambien, y me ha costado un poquo averiguar cual era el problema.
Pero por fin ya esta areglado!

He introducido un limite de 30000 bloques para todos los jugadores, viajar mas ya no es posible.
Por fin el servidor esta estable, ya no se reinicia mas. :D

Operator219: Este servidor requiere un poco de limpieza. Es bueno, pero tiene fallos.

Si es cierto, tiene fallos - asi como la vida real :D
Mi meta no es tener el servidor "perfecto", prefiero de dejarlo a los jugadores de crear su propio mundo con todos sus "problemitas", "catastrofes" y historias que contar (se acuerdan de los crateres enormes de TNT de los principios del servidor? Pues siguen alli :D

Pero hay un par de excepciones:
- si alguien inhunde una area grande con agua, dejanme los coordinates aqui en el foro y lo limpio con el world builder
- como mencionado arriba, tambien quito las "nuves basura"

Matando en el Spawn y PvP

En mi opinion el PvP (osea que jugadores pueden matar a otros) es la "salsa picante" que hace la vida en el servidor Pizza mas interesante :D

Por defecto Minetest tiene un mod que se llama "bones", y con este mod jugadores pueden robar el inventorio de otros matandolos.
He deshabilitado este "bones" mod deste el principio del servidor, aun asi se puede pelear y matar, pero no pierden absolutamente nada!
Parece que a la mayoria de los jugadores les gusta asi :)

Pero si que estoy de acuerdo - a veces puede ser muy molesto para jugadores nuevos, cuando les matan constantemente en el Spawn.
Tengo la idea de proteger la area del Spawn, para que sea imposible de matarse por lo menos alli.
Voy a ver si puedo hacer un mod que puede hacer esto.

Pues me alegro mucho que les gusta el servidor Pizza, disfrutenlo mucho!

Saludos :)
vitaminx

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Sun Jan 10, 2016 15:27

I do have a few questions, one is about the lag seem to get worse each day to the point its unplayable but if i look down the lag is gone or if i look a way from spawn it goes way if i hit the r key and disable the distance viewing i now get no map and it never loads. some people are getting bad lag wile others have no lag and it doesn't matter how many are log on. not sure it the sever or the client doing this. the other question is is there better chat system the one we have now is a pain to use when it comes to pming some one. with the bag lag and trying to pm a player with a weird name you end up letting the whole sever know what ur saying . all so we still having problem with players using cheat clients and causing troubles and using foul language. other than that it a great sever.

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Tue Jan 12, 2016 08:57

SONOFSATAN wrote:the lag seem to get worse each day to the point its unplayable but if i look down the lag is gone or if i look a way from spawn it goes way
if i hit the r key and disable the distance viewing i now get no map and it never loads

Hmmm, I can't reproduce that, are you using the official minetest client?

SONOFSATAN wrote:some people are getting bad lag wile others have no lag and it doesn't matter how many are log on. not sure it the sever or the client doing this.

It's probably related to where the players are connecting from and the speed of their connection -> people with a bad connection from far away have worse lag of course. (the server is located in US)

SONOFSATAN wrote:the other question is is there better chat system the one we have now is a pain to use when it comes to pming some one. with the bag lag and trying to pm a player with a weird name you end up letting the whole sever know what ur saying

try this: open chat console with F10, write /pm and start writing the name, then use Tabulator key for autocompletion. I use that all the time :)

SONOFSATAN wrote:we still having problem with players using cheat clients and causing troubles and using foul language

I can't do anything about cheaters, that's something that has to be fixed by Minetest developers. Please report players which use very bad language and I may ban them - depending on how bad it is.

SONOFSATAN wrote:other than that it a great sever

Thanks =D

Greetings,
vitaminx

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Thu Jan 14, 2016 22:43

yes i am using the official minetest 4.13 client it seem to be the worse at the edge of the map where i made my home.
i tryd the f 10 and /pm and thr tab that dont work but i did find out how to copy and paste /msg player name
now the problem now is we getting hit hard my a some one doing non stop spamming of cuss words and racist stuff last nite it went on for 2 hours non stop and today they came back again players are leaving the server over this it out of control we need a admin or something to stop it even wen there dead there still spamming the guy told every one he is running scrips to do it

vitaminx

by vitaminx » Fri Jan 15, 2016 13:44

SONOFSATAN wrote:now the problem now is we getting hit hard my a some one doing non stop spamming of cuss words and racist stuff last nite it went on for 2 hours non stop and today they came back again players are leaving the server over this it out of control we need a admin or something to stop it even wen there dead there still spamming the guy told every one he is running scrips to do it

Who was it?

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Fri Jan 15, 2016 16:56

vitaminx wrote:
SONOFSATAN wrote:now the problem now is we getting hit hard my a some one doing non stop spamming of cuss words and racist stuff last nite it went on for 2 hours non stop and today they came back again players are leaving the server over this it out of control we need a admin or something to stop it even wen there dead there still spamming the guy told every one he is running scrips to do it

Who was it?

i dont recall all the name they keep coming back under different names but one was called adolf hilter but they have come on as lolgod, gruff and i dont recall how many different name bublegum may recall the other names. next time i,ll write there name down

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers