JoshMars

In-game: rubber UbuntuJosh

Re: Free PIZZA Server

by JoshMars » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:00

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:01

It would be nice to have /ignore <playername>, at least.

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:13

Sorry if this is a pain vitaminx, there is a user by the name of rhobar, he has been doing racist spams on your server, u find them quite offensive, he says things about jews and African American. He insulted me. He forces ppl to apologize to him by spam instead of approaching it in a mature manner. Sorry if this is annoying -- your Wolfie friend LWOLF :3
Stay strong, and stay awesome --LEGENDARYWOLF 2016 :3

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:35

There needs to be a client side /ignore <player> command.

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:41

RHOBAR THEKING HAS BEEN NO STOP SPAMMING THE SEVER FOR HOURS NOW USING THE WORDS KILL NIG@#, ITS THE SAME GUY AS YESTERDAY RHOBAR AND ADOLF HILTER AND I DONT KNOW MANY OTHER NAME HE GOES BY THIS MESS IS GETTING WORSE EACH DAY MAY BE IT TIME YOU JUST KILL THE SEVER FOR GOOD SINCE NO BODY CAN STOP THIS MESS. T BUT I QUESS HIS PLAN IS WORKING MAKING PEOPLE LEAVE THE SEVER FOR GOOD

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:47

I agree completely Josh Mars. I've tried confronting him in a good way, I apologized to him for acting childish before, I'm telling him that the way he is acting isn't right. He's the one who offended others race and religion just as SONOFSATAN said yet he won't listen. If others (responsible ppl) had ban privs? Hmm... . I am upset that he won't listen to reason. I don't know what he wants out of it. I've told him he has hurt others, in fact he should look in another perspective. rhobar says "I WON'T STOP SPAMMONG UNTIL (player) APPOLOGIZES"

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:49

*spamming

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:59

best thing to do is call or email the fbi cyber crime division he has used the word kill and other hate full language which fall under cyber bulling and hate crime may be they will do some thing about it so far this has been going on for over 5 hours now non stop and i an even getting tired of it

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Sat Jan 16, 2016 19:47

you have lost complete control of your sever i quess the best thing to do is kill it and be done with it

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Sat Jan 16, 2016 20:29

It's Happening AGAIN rhobar is on. Everyone is trying to ignore him but it's very hard. Rhobar says he's coming on everyday, he's REALLY ruining FREE PIZZA SERVER. he will not stop!! Richu had a 'chat boycott' idea (which was an awesome idea BTW) but even if no one uses chat he won't stop it is RIDICULOUS. Ppl can't craft either. I'm getting sick and tired of this, he keeps saying he's a veteran/marine but we know he's not. --your INCREDIBLY FURIOUS ANNOYED friend Wolfie =3. (Do you thing others should have Ban privs I think it's a good idea. I mean some of us r on everyday so.. I'm just thinking)

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Sat Jan 16, 2016 21:26

LEGENDARYWOLF wrote:It's Happening AGAIN rhobar is on. Everyone is trying to ignore him but it's very hard. Rhobar says he's coming on everyday, he's REALLY ruining FREE PIZZA SERVER. he will not stop!! Richu had a 'chat boycott' idea (which was an awesome idea BTW) but even if no one uses chat he won't stop it is RIDICULOUS. Ppl can't craft either. I'm getting sick and tired of this, he keeps saying he's a veteran/marine but we know he's not. --your INCREDIBLY FURIOUS ANNOYED friend Wolfie =3. (Do you thing others should have Ban privs I think it's a good idea. I mean some of us r on everyday so.. I'm just thinking)
\

here they guy ip addy he gave us he has 100s of complaints on him 98.138.253.109 vitmix should all so have his ip addy as well to confrim this is the right addy

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Sat Jan 16, 2016 21:29

SONOFSATAN wrote:
LEGENDARYWOLF wrote:It's Happening AGAIN rhobar is on. Everyone is trying to ignore him but it's very hard. Rhobar says he's coming on everyday, he's REALLY ruining FREE PIZZA SERVER. he will not stop!! Richu had a 'chat boycott' idea (which was an awesome idea BTW) but even if no one uses chat he won't stop it is RIDICULOUS. Ppl can't craft either. I'm getting sick and tired of this, he keeps saying he's a veteran/marine but we know he's not. --your INCREDIBLY FURIOUS ANNOYED friend Wolfie =3. (Do you thing others should have Ban privs I think it's a good idea. I mean some of us r on everyday so.. I'm just thinking)
\

here they guy ip addy he gave us he has 100s of complaints on him 98.138.253.109 vitmix should all so have his ip addy as well to confrim this is the right addy

this lord

In-game: thislord

by this lord » Sun Jan 17, 2016 00:28

THIS RHOBAR RYIMING WITH RUBBER NONSENCE HAS TO END .IT CANT BE SUPERVISED ANYMORE NOR ANYTHING .NO ONE WANTS A SERVER WITH SPAMMERS THAT BREAK THE ACTUAL RULES OF SPAMMING (yes there is a spam rule book make 2007) .HE IS WANTING THE SERVER AND PEOPLE AND WANT PEOPLE TO HACK HIM LIKE THE GUY WHO WAS ABLE TO FLY THAT ONE DAY. FIX THIS PROBELM!!

(this has been going on for too long)

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Sun Jan 17, 2016 02:23

Agreed

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Sun Jan 17, 2016 14:18

Also: two things i dont get:
Why was regular sticks removed from the sticks group? And why doesn't fire work any more?

vitaminx

GitHub: vitaminx

by vitaminx » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:49

LEGENDARYWOLF wrote:there is a user by the name of rhobar, he has been doing racist spams on your server, u find them quite offensive, he says things about jews and African American.

I've banned him again, but it seems that he keeps coming back with different IPs and accounts.

JoshMars wrote:There needs to be a client side /ignore <player> command.

I've added the chatplus mod, you can now use /ignore, offline notices and there's a wordfilter.
For instructions check here: https://github.com/rubenwardy/chatplus/ ... /README.md

JoshMars wrote:Also: two things i dont get:
Why was regular sticks removed from the sticks group? And why doesn't fire work any more?

That happened after the upgrade to 0.4.13.
I didn't find the problem right away, but I'm checking it and I'll fix it.

Greetings,
vitaminx

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:41

We can now ignore players! A wish came true :3

vitaminx

GitHub: vitaminx

by vitaminx » Wed Jan 27, 2016 21:26

(Español más abajo)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to announce that the "Free Pizza Server" has finally come to an end.

I'm writing this post to say goodbye and to thank everyone who played on this server for his/her time.
It has been a nice experience to see all your constructions and to learn together how to run a Minetest server.

That's also the reason for the shutdown... To discover the responsability that comes with running a server and because of the lack of time to monitor it as it deserves doesn't allow me to continue with it.

Please feel free to contact your good friends that you have made on "Free Pizza Server" through this forum. :)

I also know that many players have invested a lot of time in really pretty constructions on this server, that's why I decided to offer the map of "Free Pizza Server" to a player (who I don't know personally) but who made amazing constructions on the server and who showed me that he has the technical skills to run his own Minetest server.

In case he accepts, I'm going to write here in this forum again to tell you the name of his new server, a server that I will have nothing to do with at all, but where you can find your past constructions again. I will keep you up-to-date. :)

I wish you all the best and I hope that you enjoyed your time on the "Free Pizza Server", it was a pleasure to offer you this server, and remember... We still have REAL pizzas! Yey! :D

Many greetings,
vitaminx ✌

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos,

Les quería anunciar que la etapa del "Free Pizza Server" ya ha llegado a su fin.

Escribo este post para despedirme y agradecer el tiempo a todos los que jugaron en este servidor.
Ha sido una experiencia muy satisfactoria ver sus construcciones e ir aprendiendo junto con ustedes cómo se lleva un servidor de Minetest.

Esta es la misma causa del cierre... Descubrir la responsabilidad que esto conlleva y que mi falta de tiempo para monitorizarlo como se merece no me permite continuar con él.

Por favor siéntanse libres de contactar por medio de este foro a los buenos amigos que hayan hecho en el "Free Pizza Server". :)

Asimismo, sé que muchos jugadores han invertido mucho tiempo en construcciones realmente bonitas en este servidor, por ello y para que no se pierdan, he decidido ofrecerle el mapa del "Free Pizza Server" a un jugador (que aunque no conozco personalmente) fue el que más construyó y quien ya me ha comprobado sus conocimientos técnicos para llevar su propio servidor de Minetest.

En caso de que él acepte les escribiré nuevamente en este foro para darles el nombre de su nuevo servidor, servidor el cual yo ya no tendré nada que ver, pero donde podrán encontrar sus antiguas construcciones. Los mantendré al tanto. :)

Les deseo que estén muy bien, que hayan disfrutado su tiempo en el "Free Pizza Server", fue un placer haber podido ofrecerles el servidor y recuerden que... ¡Aún tenemos las pizzas de verdad! Yey! :D

Muchos saludos,
vitaminx ✌

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Wed Jan 27, 2016 22:47

Well, guys..my friends...SONOFSATAN, BubbleGum, TeamTDM, Sparkle17, Keijuliz780, garroth, roxy, XxhannaxX, even my enemies...it's been a long run...we had fun..we also didn't we laughed..we cried, but u were all awesome..I am happy I was your friend. Until we meet again Stay strong, Stay Awesome this is wolf signing off...goodbye..my friends (I'm crying)

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Thu Jan 28, 2016 00:59

Thank you vitmix for giving us the best sever ever. Wolf i am sorry, please come to my sever THE PROMISED LAND OR MEIN LAND and hang out for a wile and that goes for every body i will miss u guys so much.

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Mon Feb 08, 2016 20:58

I am working on a permanent hosting solution, but I will turn the server on this Wed thru Fri from 4 pm to 10 pm EST

SONOFSATAN

by SONOFSATAN » Tue Feb 09, 2016 14:53

JoshMars wrote:I am working on a permanent hosting solution, but I will turn the server on this Wed thru Fri from 4 pm to 10 pm EST

Glad to see your getting it back up, if you need my help testing it let me know.

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Sat Feb 13, 2016 23:06

Cool, although I may or may not return to free pizza it's good to know you will be running it, good luck with that bud. :D

SaKeL

GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Sun Feb 21, 2016 14:33

Thanks Vitaminx for your great server, i had a good times there ;)

Anyone from FREEPIZZA SERVER is also welcome to SaKeL World Server.
Follow my Collection for more Minetest creations found on my server or join the Community for the latest Server updates and news.

SaKeL

redblade7

IRC: redblade7 redblade bleakfire
In-game: redblade7

by redblade7 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 00:03

Pizza Server was great, had fun with a lot of people, it's a shame the griefers destroyed it, I did my best to list the offenders on my "PK Monument" near the spawn point. Pizza Server was also the main influence behind my server, the Creative Gardens (incl. its two predecessors), and preventing griefers has been my top priority and I have done a really good job. Thank you Vitaminx for a year of fun and everyone else who made Pizza Server enjoyable.

Edit: 5/14/16 with new server info.
Last edited by redblade7 on Sat May 14, 2016 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
-redblade7
Admin of:

* THE CREATIVE GARDENS (Creative Mode server)
* THE VALLEYS (Sandbox Server)
* THE DIGITAL FARMS (Pizza-like server with protection and emphasis on farming)

LEGENDARYWOLF

by LEGENDARYWOLF » Fri Feb 26, 2016 01:31

'Sup it's me, Wolfie :3 Just came to say, your all freaking awesome....yea..that's...that's it..yeah.. ._. *cough* ... I may see some of you on other servers and yeah.. ._.

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Sat May 14, 2016 17:04

Anyone else still alive here?

redblade7

IRC: redblade7 redblade bleakfire
In-game: redblade7

by redblade7 » Sat May 14, 2016 20:26

JoshMars wrote:Anyone else still alive here?

Yep! It's not as active as it was a year ago but we still have a large group of players.
-redblade7
Admin of:

* THE CREATIVE GARDENS (Creative Mode server)
* THE VALLEYS (Sandbox Server)
* THE DIGITAL FARMS (Pizza-like server with protection and emphasis on farming)

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Mon May 16, 2016 12:10

Reasons I love FREE PIZZA SERVER:

Has travelnet mod, which means it's easier to gather resources, build cities, and explore.

Has protection blocks, versus areas protection or no protection. This is great because it's easy to use, very intuitive, and everyone is equal, can protect as much land as they can craft protections for.

Landup! Those mountains are friggin awesome!

The bug that left all those lava/unknown/random block blobs. All sorts of goodies could be found in those things. You can gather the slabs of diamond, and recycle them into tools. Also, lots of uncraftable blocks, and trees saplings that don't spawn on the map.

Lack of moderation. Some servers are just WAY too moderated. SONOFSATAN got banned on one for his name alone. Vitaminx didn't ban ppl left and right, and pretty much left the server to run itself. He did ban a few INSANE greifers and pain-in-the-butts like grumpycat, and rhobartheking.

No bones or dropping stuff when you died. This is great, and allowed the server to work even though there was little moderation. Killing people only transported them to spawn and damaged their armour. This means aggressive players couldn't be a HUGE problem. Several times ppl would kill me and I would just be chill, since they couldn't steal my stuff, and sometimes I would put on my armour and fight back :P

Armour. Although, I never wore mine, so everyone could see my skin, which lead to BubbleGum calling me 'abs' XD

Moreblocks saw. I didn't realize how much I love this mod until I played a few servers without it. It makes buildings so much cooler! I used that thing a lot on my cathedral (if you haven't seen it, ask me to show you)

My cathedral. That thing is my baby. It took my 5-6 months to build.
    On another note, the landup desertstone dropped desertstone, not desertcobble, which ultimately allowed me to build my cathedral in way less time. It makes sense too, some mines irl yield different qualities of stone. It would be cool if landup:stone dropped default:stone too:) I think that was on accident tho...

Story. When I joined FREE PIZZA SERVER for the first time, it had been around for a while and there was a lot to explore. Even the messy spawn was cool, because it made the server seem buzzing with life. It also made the tidy villages several kilometers from spawn so much more awesome.
    I kept wondering why people had so much STUFF and creative only stuff. I eventually figgured out that vitaminx had probably started the server creative, to give it a little boost. One day when exploring about 25,000 blocks from spawn I found a village with a sign in one of the buildings telling a friend about creative week, with an exact date (can't remember off the top of my head) when the server would be creative for a bit :)

JoshMars

by JoshMars » Mon May 16, 2016 12:19

More reasons I love FREE PIZZA:

One thing I forgot to mention: The lack of moderation left players to solve their own differences, which was fun to watch/participate in. Like when someone would spam chat for 20 minutes. It would surprise some server owners that their chat could be spammed for a few minutes without the sky falling. Usually the player would get bored in a few minutes and stop. (I figgured out how to rig an autospam machine with mesecons and the command block :))) :P)

Also, I'll throw this out: 95% of the diamonds used in tools that I built my cathedral with were stolen diamonds :D
** so scandalous **
This is where the devil face emoji would be nice XD

Don't bugs make the best features :D

Ya know, servers can be really awesome social experiments.

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers