Chaos' Creative Server

OrangeSoda

In-game: SG

Chaos' Creative Server

by OrangeSoda » Sat Sep 26, 2015 20:10

IP: 198.12.72.94
port: 30000

we're looking for people who can help us improve the server with good looking buildings/other structures

the server used to be very populated in june-july with around 20 users being there daily, but somewhere around august 2nd it got shut down for a few days so some users left thinking it was gone forever, on august 15th its IP got changed and even more users left, not to mention that on june 4th a small server raid crew joined it and destroyed some pixel art and many unprotected buildings close to spawn by either blowing them up with tnt or setting them on fire. one of them even made a tower leading from one side of the beach to the top of the spawn, they threw TNT inside the tower and managed to destroy most of the base, the following the week was our users cleaning up the mess, leveling land and restoring the few buildings they could. most of the spawn was gone and we couldn't repair that so we lazily restored it.

on august 30th the last few users left, leaving only 3 users, 5 if you include me and the host.

anyway, the point is, we want more people to join the server and build so it wont completely die out within the next 2 months, and with only 3 users there it sorta feels empty.

if you are interested in helping us out, post in this thread and either PM me or email me at someguy644@gmail.com, give me your name on the server so i can give you interact. i will only give interact to people i think are trustworthy, because some people i've given interact in the past have turned out to be griefers.

Sokomine

Re: Chaos' Creative Server

by Sokomine » Mon Sep 28, 2015 18:25

OrangeSoda wrote:either blowing them up with tnt or setting them on fire

If you want good buildings and attrackt players who prouce them, turn fire off and disable TNT. At least above a certain height. That may not have much impact on the amount of players though. I think they just join the server that currently has the most players online.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Return to Minetest Servers