Sector City 2.0 coming soon

chrisjose1913

IRC: Hawksquawks
In-game: chrisjose1913

Sector City 2.0 coming soon

by chrisjose1913 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 01:40

This server is under development and will open to the public soon. I am currently looking for sensible and dedicated players who are willing to help build this new server. please be sure to send me a pm if you're interested.

I am only looking for builders and perhaps server developers currently. at the closer stage to opening i will start looking for moderators, and admins. of course builders can apply for moderator at a closer stage to opening.

Details of the server plans below/

sector city's targets aim to be one of the most friendly and welcoming servers on Minetest. the server aims to be cross between survival, and maybe a little roleplay I aim to make the server fun, friendly, and all around enjoyable Minetest Multiplayer experience.

The plan
Upon spawning, players will have a server guide book. This book will contain all the information you will need to for the server, this book will include the rules and other information to help get started. The plot system will use currently usable plugins and mods to enable players to claim a plot already set out.

There will be multiple sectors hence the server name. each sector will serve a purpose sector 1 will be spawn. sector 2 housing ETC with a plots claim system. roads will also link each sector via tunnels. I will also add a car mod, so players can drive from sector to sector. I also plan on building a subway system linking all sectors of the ever expanding city.

I will include a full list of mods very soon.

This is sector1 so far still loads of work to do.

I will post updates as the server progresses.

For anyone interested in becoming a member of staff be sure to drop me a PM :)
Attachments
Minetest.png
Minetest.png (569.5 KiB) Viewed 400 times

Return to Minetest Servers