[Server] Mynetest

Palige

GitHub: paly2
IRC: Upsilon
In-game: Upsilon

[Server] Mynetest

by Palige » Sun Nov 20, 2016 14:28

This is the translation of this original topic. Don't hesitate to tell me any grammatical mistake by PM !

Welcome to
MYNETEST !
Mine, build, hunt... PvP is allowed, though the PvP button in your inventory allows you to disable/enable it.

Damages are activated, survival mode, rollback is activated.
Mapgen: v6
Subgame: Minetest Game (with small improvements)

If you die, bones are created where you died. Your stuff (including your armor) is in your bones.

First connexion
You must enter a password. Empty password are disallowed.
After you first connexion, you have three privileges: home, shout and zoom. The first one allows you to have a home point and a pit point. The second one allows you to speak. And the third one allows you to use the very new "zoom" feature.
You'll get the interact privilege (allowing you to interact with the environment) after 5 minutes. Read the signs in the "first visit corridor" to wait ! They'll give you many useful tips !
You can't be hit by any player or monster, and you can't punch any player, during one hour. However, you are still vulnerable to fire, lava...

Be careful to never have your name written on the Hall of Shame ! There is the xban2 mod on the server, and we use lots of temporary bans if you don't respect the rules.

Address: paly2.ddns.net
Port: 30000

Online real-time map

IRC:
Server: irc.inchra.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #mynetest

Mumble: (Server hosted by AcidNinja!)
Address: fwhost.eu
Port: 64738
Channel: Mynetest

GitHub repository (with mods, scripts, config...)

+ Initial stuff

+ Screenshots

+ Mods

Server specifications:
  • RAM: 4Go
  • CPU: Intel Celeron 2.30GHz 64bits dual core
  • Operating system: Debian Jessie 64bits

Backups:
We're backuping the map every night. The server shuts down at 04:27, and the backup process begins at 04:30. The server restarts as soon as it is completed (its duration is variable depending on the map size and the ressources usage by other processes, usually between 5 and 10 minutes).
Sorry for my english : I am french...

Some of my minetest stuff:
MoreMesecons
Throwing Redo
A few other things

I'm hosting the Mynetest server

Return to Minetest Servers