IhrFussel

GitHub: IhrFussel
IRC: IhrFussel
In-game: IhrFussel

[Server] IhrFussel's Server

by IhrFussel » Tue Nov 22, 2016 13:12

Hello dear Minetest players!

I want to introduce you to my server.

It's a multi-mode server meaning survival, PvP, PvE, lucky blocks and building.

If you enjoy PvP you can teleport to the PvP Arena.
But if you don't like PvP and just want to build/mine then don't worry: PvP is disabled everywhere else.

Lucky blocks can only be placed inside the Lucky Blocks Area to prevent any damage to the rest of the map.

The language you speak doesn't matter as long as you understand basic English.

Players who built something remarkable will be granted fly.

The rules are very simple, but you should still follow them (display ingame via /rules)

I join almost daily and am actively working on the server features.

So I hope to see you sometime soon =)

PS: The server has the areas mod installed. If you don't see a white text at the bottom "Protected areas at this position:" please reconnect because this is a bug.

EDIT: My server requires about 800 MB RAM and should work on most computers/devices

muhdnurhidayat

GitHub: MuhdNurHidayat
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat

[Server] IhrFussel's Server - Some Introductions

by muhdnurhidayat » Wed Nov 23, 2016 22:14

This information is correct on the time of updating, 28 March 2017, 6:39PM (UTC+8). I'll add more informations from time to time.

Welcome to IhrFussel's Server, I'm muhdnurhidayat, one of the moderators on the server and I've written a few sets of information that might be useful to you, dear players! :D It does not really matter if you read or not, because these are all in-game too, but the information here are more detailed. Since each of the information would be quite long, I've moved them into respective spoilers.

+ Important player that could help you in the server

+ The server overview website

+ Coloured player name

+ Creative Point System (replacing Item request system)

+ Shop system

+ City introductions

+ The Spawn Area

+ The PVP Arena

+ The Tutorial

+ Public Mine & Farm

+ Server Travelnets

+ Others
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-02-19-19-59-46.png
Server Overview
Screenshot_2017-02-19-19-59-46.png (306.42 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
Last edited by muhdnurhidayat on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:32, edited 24 times in total.
I'm (slowly) translating mods with intllib and Minetest to Malay without a laptop. I play Minetest on 2GB RAM Android 5.1 phone with external keyboard & mouse. I speak Malay, Mandarin, English and Japanese.
I play as muhdnurhidayat in IhrFussel's Server (mod), FREE PIZZA SERVER !!, VanessaE's Basic-plus Server, Dark Lands Survival, Xanadu and HOMETOWN.

DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKES I DID. -- ABJ

Neon

In-game: Neon

Re: [Server] IhrFussel's Server

by Neon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 08:03

Made a quick little build to share with the organizational efforts of some really good builders.
Attachments
ihrfussel1.png
Fionajaynee accepts ownership
ihrfussel1.png (448.42 KiB) Viewed 1825 times

muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Sat Dec 31, 2016 05:49

I think I'm going to introduce some cities from the server, or display some useful commands, or put some Q&A in my previous post. For city introductions, I'll ask city owners if they have something to add too... Q&A would consists of questions that asked a lot of times...

What do others think about this idea?

-------------------------------
EDIT: This part was the original post that I wrote in the first reply, I moved it here to give space to do the introduction & Q&A at that post.
-------------------------------

I think it would be nice to include some screenshots, it doesn't matter to put screenshots inside or outside a spoiler... put maybe like some images of the spawn tower? :D

You can also include screenshots of creative buildings that were built by players on the server. :3 I saw many such buildings while walking around in the server.

+ Edit: oh, look... it's giant IhrFussel model in boomcity... :D
I'm (slowly) translating mods with intllib and Minetest to Malay without a laptop. I play Minetest on 2GB RAM Android 5.1 phone with external keyboard & mouse. I speak Malay, Mandarin, English and Japanese.
I play as muhdnurhidayat in IhrFussel's Server (mod), FREE PIZZA SERVER !!, VanessaE's Basic-plus Server, Dark Lands Survival, Xanadu and HOMETOWN.

Neon

In-game: Neon

by Neon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 07:06

Down by the Neon Spaceport, this photo was taken of a massive quadrupedal spider.
+ Spoiler

muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Sun Feb 19, 2017 20:02

I've added more details to the second post.

Anyway, @Neon ... if you have some time, do screenshots of the spawn, the tutorial buildings and PVPA... xD I can't seem to hide the on-screen control on Android Minetest even though I've hidden huds and chats, as seen on the current screenshots.

muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Fri Mar 17, 2017 23:05

I've noted about missing images in my post, the second post, and I'll sort that out after I wake up, I'm feeling very sleepy now and I want to sleep (I know it's 7AM at my place but I haven't sleep)

The images went missing because my website was down (lol). I'll move them to an image hoster website or move them to my wordpress.com backup website, I'll sort it out late.

I will also update more informations once I wake up, so stay tuned and good night (at 7AM lol).

EDIT: I've reuploaded images. I'll add more informations later.

EDIT2: I'm not able to play correctly in these few days because my internet is lagging too much.

EDIT3: The information has been updated! :D

EDIT4: THe information has been updated once again! :D

Return to Minetest Servers