[server] Cobalt Player Ruled

WinkingBaby

In-game: WinkingBaby

[server] Cobalt Player Ruled

by WinkingBaby » Mon Jan 09, 2017 21:43

The server will be down for a while until I can figure out the best way to organize it, and get a decent playerbase.

Hey, everyone, this is a simple server running my Cobalt subgame. The main point of this server is that there are zero rules. Players can do whatever they want. Players can be mean, they can grief, they can pretty much do whatever. I purposefully removed the protector mod from the subgame for this very reason. If you want to be safe you're better off forming an alliance with another player or hiding your base underground. End goal I'm hoping if enough people join is that the players will form some sort of government where they punish others based on their own views.

Anyways, there's a ton of stuff in the subgame. Over 100 mods so there may be crafting issues. If you find any comment here and I'll update the crafting recipes. There are things like technic, moreores, xtraores, and just a lot of stuff. With technic players could charge other players for electricity or something. Could be cool. Players would rule the jailing system and stuff like that.

If all goes well I'll move my private server to public and do the same thing with it. If you have any mod suggestions feel free to comment. The server is on the seed trees if anyone wants it. It's on mapgen v7. It's using mainly toby109tt's vanilla32 textures but it's using some of Napiophelios textures. If you want a skin post your skin here and comment your ingame name. Hopefully, this doesn't turn into too much of a mess because I think it'd be interesting to see a "government" develope. Anyways, I'll be on every once in a while. Have fun!

Some screenshots -

Ip: 47.219.23.57

Port: 27015
Last edited by WinkingBaby on Fri Feb 03, 2017 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

firefox

In-game: Red_Fox

Re: [server] Cobalt Player Ruled

by firefox » Tue Jan 10, 2017 13:48

do players have any options to enforce their laws?
i mean, it's not like you can stop griefers just by talking to them :P

and personally i feel like i would want to make a secret house in a hard to reach place and then go "treasure hunting"
*wink, wink* :P

also, you will most likely not see any buildings on the server if there is no way to protect something.
players will just make ugly cobble cubes everywhere because no one would bother to grief cobble...

WinkingBaby

In-game: WinkingBaby

by WinkingBaby » Tue Jan 10, 2017 14:27

firefox wrote:do players have any options to enforce their laws?
i mean, it's not like you can stop griefers just by talking to them :P

and personally i feel like i would want to make a secret house in a hard to reach place and then go "treasure hunting"
*wink, wink* :P

also, you will most likely not see any buildings on the server if there is no way to protect something.
players will just make ugly cobble cubes everywhere because no one would bother to grief cobble...

Oh yeah, you could totally just trap someone in an obsidian chamber if you wanted to. That might be hard to do but it's possible. And as for the secret house stuff there is a mod in place that allows you to create secret blocks. So one could theoretically have a base at spawn ;)

Diamond knight

In-game: Diamondknight or diamond_knight

by Diamond knight » Sat Jan 28, 2017 21:05

this is my dream server, i have been waiting for a protection modless anarchy server to make a government on for ages
I can never get enough MESE!!!!!!!!!

my subgame: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11901

Return to Minetest Servers