Redcrab's server

Ade96

by Ade96 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 08:28

Is this server down again? Or am I the only one that can't connect?
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

mika

by mika » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34

Ade, seems to be down

Cumehtar

by Cumehtar » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03

Neuro, the rules are that we ban the person, not the nick. Randy was banned and deservedly so. If Death is Randy, he should be banned too.
If we have the rules, they should be followed and not canceled every time. Or each griefer will create a different account and come back endlessly. I for one do not want that.

rubenwardy

GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 13:35

Neuro wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:[h]Message to RedCrab: Locked Signs[/h]

Martin has posted spam on the location board.

Please can you remove it?

Additionally, can I have some sort of "locked signs" privilege so I can edit the signs on the board: some people have added a few which is annoying, as they are formatted wrong, or are in the wrong place.
the top(wool area) is basically ads already so its not spam, but i will still remove it for you

It is not "basically ads" the existing signs are links to the map image: http://minetestbb.suret.net/w01.0.png
and the interactive map.

The sign he added is for a shop.

Only the owner, or the admin can remove locked signs
Last edited by rubenwardy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

EBM9000

by EBM9000 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 15:19

I believe the server is down right now... (1/27/2013- 10:18 AM)

I try all configurations and none work. Please fix soon!

Neuro

by Neuro » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:33

Cumehtar wrote:Neuro, the rules are that we ban the person, not the nick. Randy was banned and deservedly so. If Death is Randy, he should be banned too.
If we have the rules, they should be followed and not canceled every time. Or each griefer will create a different account and come back endlessly. I for one do not want that.
just because his name is randy doesnt mean hes the same randy we banned if you actually read my post you would understand, its a tradition in a lot of families, death could be a Randy Jr. and the originally banned randy could be Randy Sr. my grandpa is John H. B. the 3rd(not saying full name for reason), and my girlfriend's oldest brother is William J. D. the 3rd and her father is Jr. and her grandfather is Sr., if i were to name my coming son after me i would become Joshua B. S. Sr. and he would be Jr. do you get it now?
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

rubenwardy

GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:35

Neuro wrote:
Cumehtar wrote:Neuro, the rules are that we ban the person, not the nick. Randy was banned and deservedly so. If Death is Randy, he should be banned too.
just because his name is randy doesnt mean hes the same randy we banned if you actually read my post you would understand, its a tradition in a lot of families, death could be a Randy Jr. and the originally...
Do not be gullible.

Neuro

by Neuro » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:36

rubenwardy wrote:
Neuro wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:[h]Message to RedCrab: Locked Signs[/h]

Martin has posted spam on the location board.

Please can you remove it?

Additionally, can I have some sort of "locked signs" privilege so I can edit the signs on the board: some people have added a few which is annoying, as they are formatted wrong, or are in the wrong place.
the top(wool area) is basically ads already so its not spam, but i will still remove it for you

It is not "basically ads" the existing signs are links to the map image: http://minetestbb.suret.net/w01.0.png
and the interactive map.

The sign he added is for a shop.

Only the owner, or the admin can remove locked signs

i placed it for him i didnt think it would matter if its at the top with other links
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Sun Jan 27, 2013 17:40

Actually I Am The Real Randy The First Randy That Was On Here My Point Is That I Wanted To Prove To You Guys That People Can Change, HELLO_IM_DEATH NEVER Griefed Nor Did I Spam Or Hurt Anyone, All I Did Was HELP Everyone i was being nice and everything So All I Wanted To Do Is Be Unbanned Yes I Am The Real Randy.
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Sun Jan 27, 2013 17:50

Even if his father has the same name, I don't belive his father spent months on building stuff, then greif twice.

• The same IP,
  • Account created day after ban
  • Both avatars referring to death
  • Same "Veteran Builder" in both profiles, with the same red color and upper cases in the same places.
  • And blocked facebook link

To big coincidence for me.

Check it out FIRST SECOND

Somebody can tell "He want to be like his father", ok.

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:I Did Not Know There Was A Freaking Fourm Until Someone on the server told me but i was on the sever way before that.

So how why red "Veteran Builder" in them signatures? Another coincidence?
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Sun Jan 27, 2013 17:54

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:Actually I Am The Real Randy The First Randy That Was On Here My Point Is That I Wanted To Prove To You Guys That People Can Change, HELLO_IM_DEATH NEVER Griefed Nor Did I Spam Or Hurt Anyone, All I Did Was HELP Everyone i was being nice and everything So All I Wanted To Do Is Be Unbanned Yes I Am The Real Randy.

I know that. You had chance, when you was revoked for a few days (as Randy) then you greifed second time, you didn't change.
Nope

AspireMint

by AspireMint » Sun Jan 27, 2013 18:08

(this is more complicated than soap opera ^^)
Home, Album
“The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.” ― Albert Einstein
“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” ― Steve Martin :D

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Sun Jan 27, 2013 18:15

But I NEVER GRIEFED AS. HELLO_IM_DEATH so Why bann me when i stopped?
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

webdesigner97

GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 18:28

Is the server down? servers.minetest.ru says that the server is up, but i can't connect :(

Zedenox

by Zedenox » Sun Jan 27, 2013 18:33

webdesigner97 wrote:Is the server down? servers.minetest.ru says that the server is up, but i can't connect :(

+1.

knitter

by knitter » Sun Jan 27, 2013 18:42

Mhh...

wait I completed the sparta-scene...

THIS
IS
SPARTA!!

[kick]

[offline]

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Sun Jan 27, 2013 18:49

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:But I NEVER GRIEFED AS. HELLO_IM_DEATH so Why bann me when i stopped?

Player "Randy" was banned. Then "HELLO_IM_DEATH" said something like that: "Why im banned (by IP), why I can't play, my dad was greifer not me, unban me." So I unbanned you. Now we know you are Randy, and that's why you are banned now. The end.
Nope

paynekill

by paynekill » Sun Jan 27, 2013 19:11

my lord people cactuz is one guy with liek 10 people or so screaming at him forgod sakes talk dont yell dont get pissy at the slightest thing death while i may not have full story either wayifu griefed u griefed if u didnt i apologize and we will most likely get this all sorted out believe me it may ake some time tho everyone else pls stop getting so mad over it wensure i understand its annoying and verry frustrating but its s not the end of the world the sign okay so wat a sign but if there was more that wasnt completly added into the equation the ni may be rong death may or may not have while his reoccuring message may be a little hard to actually get wat hes saying the point is we wont know for sure till a little later okay plz lay off of cactus hes the only current admin of thisserver ad mind u he does a d**n good job (mind my language) consideringhe is the only one i know of or ever here or see activly careing or participateing which we all appreciate i dont know wat hes like but i know it hads to be hard running the server in reds absence by urself no dont go annoy red or him with a crapton of requests to be admin cuz thatll jsut make it worse wat im saying is simply think everything thru think of all possabel solutions u can think off okay because i know for a fact if it wasnt for reds server and also for cactuz being an amazing admin then tell me do u think this server would be usable ...no it wouldnt it wouldbe a cesspool of griefing annoying bratty hackers and its the truth i for one believe it for one reason its the reason we like the server its the safest and funnest oaky my lord in heaven people and no offence i dotn believe in god either way leave them alone if somethign happens then leave it between those few people if u greifed someone would u pwant the people who have nothing to do with it and are on the other side of the map yelling and screaming at you wen its only between u the person u griefed and red and or cactuz hmm i wouldnt id get even more mad and it would only make some1 want to grief more am i right or wrong i mean it people sure we brains and advanced thought processes but we arent the most complex thing ever yet we can make a a erupting volcano out of a grain of saindthats in ur shoe i mean it leave wat doesnt concern ube and itll be fine the only reason im writing this is the fact i hope if u read this ull think about it a agree with me wen i say mind ur own buisness dont point blame and simply calm down itlle get sorted out .....wow i wrote alot 0.o

signed,
paynekill

[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)
my names payne ur blood is my gain

Zedenox

by Zedenox » Sun Jan 27, 2013 19:23

paynekill wrote:[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)

Are you aware we can't see files from your computer, right?

paynekill

by paynekill » Sun Jan 27, 2013 19:25

Zedenox wrote:
paynekill wrote:[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)

Are you aware we can't see files from your computer, right?

yup :3 yea lol

ch98

by ch98 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:05

paynekill wrote:my lord people cactuz is one guy with liek 10 people or so screaming at him forgod sakes talk dont yell dont get pissy at the slightest thing death while i may not have full story either wayifu griefed u griefed if u didnt i apologize and we will most likely get this all sorted out believe me it may ake some time tho everyone else pls stop getting so mad over it wensure i understand its annoying and verry frustrating but its s not the end of the world the sign okay so wat a sign but if there was more that wasnt completly added into the equation the ni may be rong death may or may not have while his reoccuring message may be a little hard to actually get wat hes saying the point is we wont know for sure till a little later okay plz lay off of cactus hes the only current admin of thisserver ad mind u he does a d**n good job (mind my language) consideringhe is the only one i know of or ever here or see activly careing or participateing which we all appreciate i dont know wat hes like but i know it hads to be hard running the server in reds absence by urself no dont go annoy red or him with a crapton of requests to be admin cuz thatll jsut make it worse wat im saying is simply think everything thru think of all possabel solutions u can think off okay because i know for a fact if it wasnt for reds server and also for cactuz being an amazing admin then tell me do u think this server would be usable ...no it wouldnt it wouldbe a cesspool of griefing annoying bratty hackers and its the truth i for one believe it for one reason its the reason we like the server its the safest and funnest oaky my lord in heaven people and no offence i dotn believe in god either way leave them alone if somethign happens then leave it between those few people if u greifed someone would u pwant the people who have nothing to do with it and are on the other side of the map yelling and screaming at you wen its only between u the person u griefed and red and or cactuz hmm i wouldnt id get even more mad and it would only make some1 want to grief more am i right or wrong i mean it people sure we brains and advanced thought processes but we arent the most complex thing ever yet we can make a a erupting volcano out of a grain of saindthats in ur shoe i mean it leave wat doesnt concern ube and itll be fine the only reason im writing this is the fact i hope if u read this ull think about it a agree with me wen i say mind ur own buisness dont point blame and simply calm down itlle get sorted out .....wow i wrote alot 0.o

signed,
paynekill

[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)

If you are saying to unbann death, cactuzPL listed out enough evidence and randy did too many greafing.
Mudslide mod Click Here

ch98

by ch98 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:10

MisterBananas wrote:MAPGEN BUG STRUCK AGAIN

:::EDIT:::
It's an ugly one.

webdesigner97 wrote:Is the server down? servers.minetest.ru says that the server is up, but i can't connect :(

First a mapgen bug, now the server is down.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONTACT REDCRAB???
Last edited by ch98 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
Mudslide mod Click Here

davidpace

by davidpace » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:19

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:But I NEVER GRIEFED AS. HELLO_IM_DEATH so Why bann me when i stopped?
Because you're the same Randy that had griefed before. And griefers get a perma ban.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

paynekill

by paynekill » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:39

ch98 wrote:
paynekill wrote:my lord people cactuz is one guy with liek 10 people or so screaming at him forgod sakes talk dont yell dont get pissy at the slightest thing death while i may not have full story either wayifu griefed u griefed if u didnt i apologize and we will most likely get this all sorted out believe me it may ake some time tho everyone else pls stop getting so mad over it wensure i understand its annoying and verry frustrating but its s not the end of the world the sign okay so wat a sign but if there was more that wasnt completly added into the equation the ni may be rong death may or may not have while his reoccuring message may be a little hard to actually get wat hes saying the point is we wont know for sure till a little later okay plz lay off of cactus hes the only current admin of thisserver ad mind u he does a d**n good job (mind my language) consideringhe is the only one i know of or ever here or see activly careing or participateing which we all appreciate i dont know wat hes like but i know it hads to be hard running the server in reds absence by urself no dont go annoy red or him with a crapton of requests to be admin cuz thatll jsut make it worse wat im saying is simply think everything thru think of all possabel solutions u can think off okay because i know for a fact if it wasnt for reds server and also for cactuz being an amazing admin then tell me do u think this server would be usable ...no it wouldnt it wouldbe a cesspool of griefing annoying bratty hackers and its the truth i for one believe it for one reason its the reason we like the server its the safest and funnest oaky my lord in heaven people and no offence i dotn believe in god either way leave them alone if somethign happens then leave it between those few people if u greifed someone would u pwant the people who have nothing to do with it and are on the other side of the map yelling and screaming at you wen its only between u the person u griefed and red and or cactuz hmm i wouldnt id get even more mad and it would only make some1 want to grief more am i right or wrong i mean it people sure we brains and advanced thought processes but we arent the most complex thing ever yet we can make a a erupting volcano out of a grain of saindthats in ur shoe i mean it leave wat doesnt concern ube and itll be fine the only reason im writing this is the fact i hope if u read this ull think about it a agree with me wen i say mind ur own buisness dont point blame and simply calm down itlle get sorted out .....wow i wrote alot 0.o

signed,
paynekill

If you are saying to unbann death, cactuzPL listed out enough evidence and randy did too many greafing.

no im saying the opposite hehe srry

Leroy

by Leroy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:56

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:[h]You Guy's Are Just Absolutely So Foolish. :D [/h] I've Been On The Entire Time Yes My name Is Randy And My Dad's Name Is Also Randy So You See This People Can Change I Have Not Griefed Anyone On here have i? Nope So why bann me now since i have not done anything wrong why bann me for me trying to tell you guys that im randy? now i will ask this because i can. may i have my Account: HELLO_IM_DEATH unbanned and before you even say it your answer is "NO"..... tell Shadow i got banned and many others....
Oh ok, so obvious. Randy is HELLO_IM_DEATH. PERMABAN Strikes Again!

Randy is Randy XD
Last edited by Leroy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:57

ch98 wrote:
MisterBananas wrote:MAPGEN BUG STRUCK AGAIN

:::EDIT:::
It's an ugly one.

First a mapgen bug, now the server is down.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONTACT REDCRAB???

Email or PM perhaps?
UBUNTU BRO!

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 23:59

Seems that the server is down.
Also, I am ordering a status of Dormancy in the Archadian Empire. People can still come and visit, trade, converse, and home owners can edit their homes and etcetera, but no large projects will be started.
You might be wondering why I am doing this. The reason is, I have become bored again. It happens in a cycle, where I play one game until I get bored, then go to another until I am bored, and etcetera, until I come back to the first one and it starts over.
So, for an undefined length of time between a few days or a few months, the empire is dormant. Sorry.
~~SegFault22 (aka Max)
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Mon Jan 28, 2013 00:31

sorry guys i've taken over now.. unban me and you can have the sever back :D

davidpace

by davidpace » Mon Jan 28, 2013 00:32

?
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Zedenox

by Zedenox » Mon Jan 28, 2013 00:35

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:sorry guys i've taken over now.. unban me and you can have the sever back :D

Da fuq are you talking about?

PS:
Last edited by Zedenox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 00:37, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers