Minetest.Ru international signups

xyz

by xyz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 21:50

Note: server was updated. You will need to redownload minetest client (see link in first post). You may also now use vanilla minetest if you don't want unicode support.

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Fri Jun 22, 2012 22:03

It says "Invalid password" and I even regenerated the pass. and i restarted minetest.

xyz

by xyz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 22:18

LolManKuba wrote:It says "Invalid password" and I even regenerated the pass. and i restarted minetest.

Fixed.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 03:56

KatieKitten wrote:i would like to be a moderator. i am a responsible 19 year old. i know i would make a good moderator because i love to help people, i alwase listen to others, and i love to build. i would not use the privileges you give me to do bad things only to help people in and out of the cove. if you do not trust me with any of the privileges please let me know what i can do to gain that trust. i want to be able to protect the server from people like landmine and prevent a repeat of what happend last night. thank you for listening to me
~KatieKitten

+1
Last edited by SegFault22 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 03:57, edited 1 time in total.
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 04:55

Hey, XYZ, I found an idea someone came up with, that would solve the griefer problem ONCE AND FOR ALL (more info here)
And, I think that it would be cool if you host the server on a different port, like you host(ed) the stress test server.
Thank you for reading
--SegFault22 (aka Max)
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Sun Jun 24, 2012 05:38

The Sealife Cove will soon be haveing an election for the new mayor. The people who are running are LolManKuba and myself KatieKitten. The one who loses the election will be vice mayor. The people running must post there speach on here and let the voters decide. The mayor will be decided in 24 hours of this post. If there is no votes we will hold the election again in a few days. If it happens to be tie there will be a recount and/or another election in a few days. Remember just bec you get the title of mayor doesnt mean you get to act like the boss of everyone. The mayors jobs are: to make shure you HELP everyone, have a GOOD relation with the mayors of other towns, DONATE to the town, show up at public MEETINGS. If the mayor fails to do these things he/she will be impeached by vote of the people. The mayor gets to say who builds in the town and who does not but this can be overruled if xyz and/or most of the town says they want that person in the town. Now remember its not about winning its about haveing fun and makeing friends so keep this a clean race.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Sun Jun 24, 2012 05:55

I KatieKitten would make a great mayor because not only do i have past experience of being a mayor on other severs but i love to help people. I make regular donations to the towns donation box. I run the towns only store/gift shop and the Healing Water room where i give out free apples to those who need health. 100% of all the towns artwork and 100% building art was done by me. I have built theses public buildings/places the public park, public furaces, public mine, pubic treehouse, public library, healing water room, public springs, public garden, public undersea garden, public mens bath house, and the public female bath house. I am a very responsible 19 year old who loves to take care of those around me so i know if elected i will make a great mayor.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 06:03

I KatieKitten would make a great mayor because not only do i have past experience of being a mayor on other severs but i love to help people. I make regular donations to the towns donation box. I run the towns only store/gift shop and the Healing Water room where i give out free apples to those who need health. 100% of all the towns artwork and 100% building art was done by me. I have built theses public buildings/places the public park, public furaces, public mine, pubic treehouse, public library, healing water room, public springs, public garden, public undersea garden, public mens bath house, and the public female bath house. I am a very responsible 19 year old who loves to take care of those around me so i know if elected i will make a great mayor.

+1

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:23

kuba is changeing things that im putting up he hasnt done this once but 4 times now. im getting tiyerd of it please tell him to stop.

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:32

KatieKitten wrote:I KatieKitten would make a great mayor because not only do i have past experience of being a mayor on other severs but i love to help people. I make regular donations to the towns donation box. I run the towns only store/gift shop and the Healing Water room where i give out free apples to those who need health. 100% of all the towns artwork and 100% building art was done by me. I have built theses public buildings/places the public park, public furaces, public mine, pubic treehouse, public library, healing water room, public springs, public garden, public undersea garden, public mens bath house, and the public female bath house. I am a very responsible 19 year old who loves to take care of those around me so i know if elected i will make a great mayor.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36

you cant vote kuba

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:42

i dont give a crapicles.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:48

just write you speach sence your running for mayor.

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Sun Jun 24, 2012 21:38

im not. i dont play this server,

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:35

im not. i dont play this server,

Then someone is using your name - but how is that even possible; as you must ask here first before you get privs?

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:37

i dont play this server anymore i mean't

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:38

if your not going to play on the server anymmore does that mean i can tare down the sky scraper?

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:39

Nope, it's historical

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:45

xyz can i tare it down sence hes not comeing bk? its an eyesore in the town and its not even finished.

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:52

You don't know if i'm not coming back.

ACDC

by ACDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:56

KatieKitten wrote:xyz can i tare it down sence hes not comeing bk? its an eyesore in the town and its not even finished.

jooo joo jo let me rip it joo yeah its like this.....

katie ive seen your fb, i know your FAT
the men in the street find you hard to wink AT
leave kuba's building alone if you dont want your city SPLAT, by ME
dont wanna change your citys name to dead SEA
now go prepare yourself some green TEA
to see if you can loose some WEIGHT
and see if that fat ass you can DEFLATE.

yeah MC ACDC up in the housE!

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:57

dont say your going to leave and never come bk then change your mind in a a week or two. your just being a drama queen.

KatieKiten

by KatieKiten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:03

lol you know im not fat landmine everyone knows your acdc. you wana look at fb again you pev? your just mad that you got baned.

ACDC

by ACDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:11

aiiiighttt jooo

listen i wouldn't want to post your PIC
i wouldn't want to get everyone on this forum SICK
you gain a pound every time the clock says TICK
you cause an erection to go flaccid QUICK

yeahhh....aiight here it goes....

you say i care about being banned
all i care about is keeping dandy my right HAND
i can have my ip SPOOFED
just holla if you wanna see some proof

yeah baby MC ACDC IN THA HOUSE!

Katiekitten

by Katiekitten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:21

you can say im fat all you want but you know im not

ACDC

by ACDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:31

aiiiiight back in here bout to rip it...

jooo all i know is you can eat a entire CAKE
you can eat a cow just like a fu***ng SNAKE
you should change the beef steak to fish STEAK
or else the weight will make your knees BREAK
fatty i bet if you jump you will cause the earth to QUAKE

yeah ACDC rippin it.....yeah

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 02:14

you know im not fat landmine. you dont bug me one bit. you can say i fat all you want but the fact is that im not the fat one you are. your sad realy realy sad.

ACDC

by ACDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 02:18

KatieKitten wrote:you know im not fat landmine. you dont bug me one bit. you can say i fat all you want but the fact is that im not the fat one you are. your sad realy realy sad.

you are.....ive seen your pic, and you have seen mine and know im not :) you trying hard to get me back lol

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 02:26

landmine you know im not fat i know im not fat. and no i dont want you bk on the server. your a lieing griefing person.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:30

Sence i won the election as mayor i built a town square i hope everyone likes it. My next job as mayor will be to find a replacement vice mayor sence LolManKuba droped out of the running. After that i will be going to help out others build there towns that i promised i would help with.

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers