What's the largest MineTest server?

MirceaKitsune

GitHub: MirceaKitsune
IRC: Taoki
In-game: MirceaKitsune

What's the largest MineTest server?

by MirceaKitsune » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:54

I currently play on OldCoder's minetest.org servers, which are growing to be very good. But there's still barely anyone online, and things get very boring for that reason. Are there any large servers out there with at least 5-10 players online most of the time? Don't think I could hope for one that's reached 50 players online at once yet. Also servers where larger structures are built... I've yet to see anything like a big city in MT. Any mod / sound / texture sets are ok... just looking for somewhere that's more exciting and there's something to do.
Last edited by MirceaKitsune on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

madchicken13

by madchicken13 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 00:04

MirceaKitsune wrote:I currently play on OldCoder's minetest.org servers, which are growing to be very good. But there's still barely anyone online, and things get very boring for that reason. Are there any large servers out there with at least 5-10 players online most of the time? Don't think I could hope for one that's reached 50 players online at once yet. Also servers where larger structures are built... I've yet to see anything like a big city in MT. Any mod / sound / texture sets are ok... just looking for somewhere that's more exciting and there's something to do.

Redcrab and My server is most likely the most popular
no server has reached 50 players

Orby

by Orby » Tue Oct 30, 2012 00:52

You might enjoy our server at wazuclan.com:30000. Its been in development for a few months. Many big structures, a huge city around the spawn, and a large network of roads. We usually have 5 - 10 players on, pretty much never empty.
{ LinuxGaming.us:30000 LinuxGaming.us 0.4.6 Server | www.LinuxGaming.us | irc.linuxgaming.us #linuxgaming #minetest }

Return to Minetest Servers