[4.7 git]Survival[10am-8pm CENTRAL U.S. TIME]

Rancon

by Rancon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:57

Fly and Fast has been granted to KOD
Any tips on blender, gimp, or codea?

Rancon

by Rancon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 13:08

Anyone know how to transfer worldfiles between versions? I tried copying them, and it failed :(

nolan

by nolan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 17:12

Rancon wrote:Fly and Fast has been granted to KOD

Because you run a SkyBlock server, you should set it so a player automatically is granted Fly, Fast, Shout, and Interact, id say u should grant players interact once you have met and trust them, but you're online pretty much anytime, so u can watch for greifing.
Minecraft Came Out For The Ps3

Rancon

by Rancon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 18:00

nolan wrote:

Because you run a SkyBlock server, you should set it so a player automatically is granted Fly, Fast, Shout, and Interact, id say u should grant players interact once you have met and trust them, but you're online pretty much anytime, so u can watch for greifing.

What's the fun or point in that? It's a skyblock!

Rancon

by Rancon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 18:08

Map restart :( The map was a [sarcasm] tiniest [/sarcasm] bit corrupted.

Rancon

by Rancon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 18:33

The server's lagging badly. I'm going to make a zip file of all the mods so you can use them to load faster.
Last edited by Rancon on Mon Jul 15, 2013 19:47, edited 1 time in total.

nolan

by nolan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 21:13

can u see if im in the ban list? i think im banned i cant connect, if i AM banned it is because of Sonic i killed him for trying to kill a trader and next thing u know my screen froze and i couldnt do anything and i tried relogging and cant connect, if i am banned, please unban me and ban Sonic

Rancon

by Rancon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 21:55

nolan wrote:can u see if im in the ban list? i think im banned i cant connect, if i AM banned it is because of Sonic i killed him for trying to kill a trader and next thing u know my screen froze and i couldnt do anything and i tried relogging and cant connect, if i am banned, please unban me and ban Sonic

Okay. Unnbanned. IDK who did it. I'll keep an eye out. So that's why you abruptly left. I'll revoke sonic's ban priv for now.
Last edited by Rancon on Mon Jul 15, 2013 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

nolan

by nolan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 21:59

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:can u see if im in the ban list? i think im banned i cant connect, if i AM banned it is because of Sonic i killed him for trying to kill a trader and next thing u know my screen froze and i couldnt do anything and i tried relogging and cant connect, if i am banned, please unban me and ban Sonic

Okay. Unnbanned. IDK who did it. I'll keep an eye out. So that's why you abruptly left. I'll revoke sonic's ban priv for now.

why would u give the idiot ban in the first place

Rancon

by Rancon » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:46

nolan wrote:
Rancon wrote:

why would u give the idiot ban in the first place

He WAS promising as a moderator. I found out why the server crashed. Don't use the telegetes.

Rancon

by Rancon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 02:31

Unfortunately, I accidentally corrupted the map data for the map to stay stuck at creative. The Survival server will be at port 30001. It should be up tomorrow. Sorry you guys who like true skyblock, or at least not have everything handed to you.
Last edited by Rancon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Wed Jul 17, 2013 02:35

If you want to play creative, stick with port 30000 or if you want survival, go to 30001.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

nolan

by nolan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:56

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:

What do u mean *whats the fun of that* u give like everybody all privs as soon as they join. -_-

CalumMc

by CalumMc » Wed Jul 17, 2013 17:19

My media seems to get stuck at 50% on this server. Anyone else having the same problem?

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Wed Jul 17, 2013 18:13

Rancon, don't forget to grant all the privs to the people that had them in the old server.
"You Cannot PASS! I am a servant of the secret fire, he who wields the flame of Anor! The Dark Fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow! You SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

"Stand beside the gray stone where the thrush knocks, as the sun sets the last light of Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"

nolan

by nolan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 18:14

CalumMc wrote:My media seems to get stuck at 50% on this server. Anyone else having the same problem?

Its not stuck, the first time it takes forever to load like 8-10 minutes the media takes long along with item definitions. Wait longer for media u will see it isn't stuck its just freaking slow.

CalumMc

by CalumMc » Wed Jul 17, 2013 19:03

hmm I've used the server before though.

Rancon

by Rancon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 19:46

nolan wrote:
CalumMc wrote:My media seems to get stuck at 50% on this server. Anyone else having the same problem?

Its not stuck, the first time it takes forever to load like 8-10 minutes the media takes long along with item definitions. Wait longer for media u will see it isn't stuck its just freaking slow.

Maybe you're not using the latest git?

Rancon

by Rancon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 19:47

nolan wrote:
Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:Because you run a SkyBlock server, you should set it so a player automatically is granted Fly, Fast, Shout, and Interact, id say u should grant players interact once you have met and trust them, but you're online pretty much anytime, so u can watch for greifing.

What do u mean *whats the fun of that* u give like everybody all privs as soon as they join. -_-

The objective of Skyblock is to survive on a stranded island without falling off. Flying nerfs that completely.

King of Doom

by King of Doom » Wed Jul 17, 2013 20:02

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:
Rancon wrote:What's the fun or point in that? It's a skyblock!

The objective of Skyblock is to survive on a stranded island without falling off. Flying nerfs that completely.

But Rancon, if we can't fly how can we build?

CalumMc

by CalumMc » Wed Jul 17, 2013 20:03

Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:

0.4.7 or do I actually need today's git? I eventually stops with 'client disconnected'. Thanks

Rancon

by Rancon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 21:37

CalumMc wrote:
Rancon wrote:
nolan wrote:Its not stuck, the first time it takes forever to load like 8-10 minutes the media takes long along with item definitions. Wait longer for media u will see it isn't stuck its just freaking slow.

0.4.7 or do I actually need today's git? I eventually stops with 'client disconnected'. Thanks

I think today.. maybe 2 days ago. It's by sfan5. Can you help me with making the server auto reboot when it crashes? I don't quite understand it.
Last edited by Rancon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

Rancon

by Rancon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 21:46

Hey, guys... I'll make the server private because it can't handle more than 10 people and there has been a griefer outburst. I may or may not reset the map, and I'll definitely revoke fly from all moderators. You can still connect, but I won't display the I.P. Publicly :( Also, Moderator and Admin islands will be further away from other islands, and the giveme command will be used as minimal as possible. I will make a more detailed spawn with all the rules and a compass, along with a public garden and a mall. All privs will be reset and you will have to earn them again, with exceptions.

Sorry All
~Viet

ray8888

by ray8888 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 22:30

hog wash you don't know how to keep the griefers down. I found ways to keep it at a all time low, its not that hard!
fuck off

Rancon

by Rancon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 22:50

ray8888 wrote:hog wash you don't know how to keep the griefers down. I found ways to keep it at a all time low, its not that hard!

Can you tell me how? Thanks.. hogwash? I'm not good with sayings...

And thanks for not being angry that I set up a server. It's not that I don't like the server, I just want something different every once in a while.

/me is an idiot, as USUAL XD
Last edited by Rancon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

ray8888

by ray8888 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:09

Rancon wrote:
ray8888 wrote:hog wash you don't know how to keep the griefers down. I found ways to keep it at a all time low, its not that hard!

And thanks for not being angry that I set up a server. It's not that I don't like the server, I just want something different every once in a while.

First you are going to need to find the landrush mod or some thing better . Node protection work grate but the people have to be online to set it. if it was me I would put node protection in and not landrush mod. Theres other protection mods and they maybe better.
fuck off

Rancon

by Rancon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 13:07

ray8888 wrote:
Rancon wrote:

First you are going to need to find the landrush mod or some thing better . Node protection work grate but the people have to be online to set it. if it was me I would put node protection in and not landrush mod. Theres other protection mods and they maybe better.

Okay, thanks. What's hogwash anyway?

Rancon

by Rancon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 13:13

The server will be on late today.

EDIT: It's on.
Last edited by Rancon on Thu Jul 18, 2013 14:08, edited 1 time in total.

Rancon

by Rancon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 17:38

Image The stick to another person bug :D

by Newbie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 18:47

the server is too laggy there are like everytime 5 people afk at spawn doing nothing
I hacker , KOD said so... D:

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers