[pheh! I dont need no stinking version!] Zenoheld! OFFLINE (rebirth!)

Inocudom

IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Fri May 31, 2013 02:14

Simple_mobs caused a lot of lag on this server recently. Is your version of the mod up-to-date?

The_Matrix

by The_Matrix » Fri May 31, 2013 19:00

Inocudom wrote:Simple_mobs caused a lot of lag on this server recently. Is your version of the mod up-to-date?

Hello Sdzen,

I agree with Inocudom that simple_mobs is causing lag. PilzAdam released a new version with the fix. The fix causes the mobs to have a ten minute lifespan. This will improve performance by a lot. Here is the forum link: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=3063&p=21

Also, I've and other people have noticed that tree saplings no longer grow. They have not been growing more than a week.

Thanks, The_Matrix

Spark

by Spark » Sun Jun 02, 2013 18:30

A nice Server with nice people.But I would like have the money and node ownership privilege,please.

ungali

IRC: ungali
In-game: ungali

by ungali » Mon Jun 03, 2013 03:10

I'm utterly trapped. How can I suicide?
EDIT: nvm, teleported
Last edited by ungali on Mon Jun 03, 2013 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
Minetest needs better music. And puppies.

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Mon Jun 03, 2013 14:54

The_Matrix wrote:
Inocudom wrote:Simple_mobs caused a lot of lag on this server recently. Is your version of the mod up-to-date?

Hello Sdzen,

I agree with Inocudom that simple_mobs is causing lag. PilzAdam released a new version with the fix. The fix causes the mobs to have a ten minute lifespan. This will improve performance by a lot. Here is the forum link: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=3063&p=21

Also, I've and other people have noticed that tree saplings no longer grow. They have not been growing more than a week.

Thanks, The_Matrix

Saplings still aren't growing. Is this intentional? Also, could you install the homedecor mod?

Yuser

by Yuser » Mon Jun 03, 2013 20:02

I have a couple known bugs on this server that I would like to see fixed if possible:
1. As The_Matrix said, saplings stopped growing a few days ago. I don't know why.
2. Buckets cannot be used in any area protected by Interact_Extra. I don't know if there is an update to fix it or a bug that still exists, but it's there.

Also, is there a way to disable spread of mossy cobblestone? I have a few max piles of it I was selling but was told that I can't sell it because Snop City is made of cobble. It would benefit everyone except griefers to disable spread or delete the code that defines the spread.

Yuser

by Yuser » Tue Jun 04, 2013 16:51

There has been another mossy cobblestone problem in snop city (2 of them actually), each affecting 2 buildings. I have isolated the affected areas. Purrune says oxfreeden was begging for mossy cobble earlier, and one of the mossy cobble areas looks like it started in his house. The server has worldedit installed, isn't that an easy way to replace the cobble in snop city with stone bricks or something like that?

ray8888

by ray8888 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:25

guys sdzen may not see the for a time and I have told him this to he hopefully get to it soon
fuck off

Yuser

by Yuser » Wed Jun 05, 2013 16:37

Purrune had isolated a few mossy cobblestone blocks at (898 21 1190), if anyone has the rollback privilege it would be great if they would go check who placed those blocks, one of them should be last placed by the guy who's spreading mossy cobble.

sdzen

by sdzen » Wed Jun 05, 2013 22:09

the buckets in interact extra zones was my devise after a very large incident some time ago. there is a way around it that is painfully simple and requires little thought to do (not saying so grievers suffer) I have no idea where this mossycobble generation is (I have literally searched my gamemode for the server, the builtin.lua files, and deleted the default minetest in hopes of figuring it out) the sapling issue is strange and I don't know why it stopped working again, and homedecor in its entirety may never be added due to my mission to shrink zenophobe instead of growing it but certain objects can be added if you specify
[h]Zen S.D.[/h] The next generation of tranquility!
malheureusement mon français n'est pas bon :<
Owner of the Zelo's
In game name: MuadTralk, spdtainted, sdzen, sd zen, sdzeno

Yuser

by Yuser » Thu Jun 06, 2013 02:31

Could you do windows search in the entire mine test folder for "mossy" and find it?
Last edited by Yuser on Thu Jun 06, 2013 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Thu Jun 06, 2013 14:44

Last time I was on this server, there where not many roads, and building them would be difficult due to too many areas inbetween protected. How do you think about roads that connect major buildings/towns?
The teleport priv is practical, but having to enter the coordinates manually every time isn't. It would be nice to have a more practical way.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Yuser

by Yuser » Fri Jun 07, 2013 18:27

Snop city is about 1000 blocks from spawn, it would take a while to build or walk down that road. The coordinates are easy it's 1060 25 1060

Also, I'd like to call to the attention of the admins that I had quite an amount of mossy cobblestone taken from one of my shops. This cobble was NOT for sale, and it was at a price of 1234567 coins each, so I know it wasn't bought. It had to be taken by an admin or a hacker with the ability to take items from other people's locked chests. In any event, I am requesting my mossy cobblestone back. I believe I had either 830 or 929 blocks of it. Thank you.
Last edited by Yuser on Fri Jun 07, 2013 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

Inocudom

by Inocudom » Sat Jun 08, 2013 00:04

Will this server be updated to 0.4.7 stable? It will add flowers, farming, grass, and diamonds to it.

What would cause the saplings to stop growing?

sdzen

by sdzen » Fri Jun 14, 2013 20:05

Inocudom wrote:Will this server be updated to 0.4.7 stable? It will add flowers, farming, grass, and diamonds to it.

What would cause the saplings to stop growing?

information: no it wont have any of that stuff. I run a custom gamemode and that means no new features are added despite the updates. thats why there isn't flowers, grass, and diamonds despite my client being updated to that.
Owner of the Zelo's

sdzen

by sdzen » Fri Jun 14, 2013 20:07

server running on emergency IP minetest.orts.ru:30000 until things go right.
Owner of the Zelo's

Purrune

by Purrune » Thu Jul 18, 2013 21:11

i saw a wood and dirt poorly made house. me and a friend went in. my friend stole 4 max piles of cobble. so a guy named something like digomoner was griefing.

Purrune

by Purrune » Thu Jul 18, 2013 21:14

what is wrong with the sever to make you run backup?

sdzen

by sdzen » Sun Jul 21, 2013 14:49

Purrune wrote:what is wrong with the sever to make you run backup?

it isnt on backup last I checked
Owner of the Zelo's

Purrune

by Purrune » Wed Jul 24, 2013 01:20

im sry to say that i wont be on the next week(s) although i will still check the forumsevery 1-4 days

ray8888

by ray8888 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 13:52

Server is up and running me and sdzen are putting ray's server and his as one
fuck off

sdzen

by sdzen » Wed Aug 14, 2013 04:17

UPDATE:
NotObamaland has returned to being just Zenoheld after much spirited nonpolitical debate, with this revolution comes the merging of ray8888's server and mine, given his predicament I will be accepting players from his map and we will be taking orders on what buildings on his server will be worldedited in. (with varied success)
minetest.orts.ru --now with mumble!
Owner of the Zelo's

sdzen

by sdzen » Fri Aug 16, 2013 19:15

In addition, many old buildings on the server have been node protected by me to insure they don't become more damaged, if you wish to have them turned over to you please find me on the server. :)
Owner of the Zelo's

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Mon Aug 19, 2013 18:31

In general, combining two servers to get a larger one with more players and buildings on is a good idea. On this server, I do like some of the textures very much - especially the one used for desert_stone. Wish that would have made it in the main game as sandstonebrick! Also the plain wool texture is very decorative. Can't you release those textures as a mod which could be added on servers that are more devoted to building? Perhaps moreblocks could be extended.

The area around spawn is still extremly chaotic and needs improvement (that is, make it flat and add a few not too bad buildings). The real building (to a degree) seems to happen in the town whose coordinates are mentioned at spawn. That town seems to have been constructed some time ago.

sdzen

by sdzen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 21:10

Sokomine wrote:In general, combining two servers to get a larger one with more players and buildings on is a good idea. On this server, I do like some of the textures very much - especially the one used for desert_stone. Wish that would have made it in the main game as sandstonebrick! Also the plain wool texture is very decorative. Can't you release those textures as a mod which could be added on servers that are more devoted to building? Perhaps moreblocks could be extended.

The area around spawn is still extremly chaotic and needs improvement (that is, make it flat and add a few not too bad buildings). The real building (to a degree) seems to happen in the town whose coordinates are mentioned at spawn. That town seems to have been constructed some time ago.

Actually the spawn has been developed quite abit since previous with a new spawn point and an arena, I might add a link to the complete game and mods I use in my server eventually, if so you would find the links here. thanks for making your voice known!
Owner of the Zelo's

sdzen

by sdzen » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:26

well nolan I do love how you logged in and within seconds banned the only person on then the server crashed
my banhammer is very light for this job, [h]BANNED[/h]

A note to anyone else will to deal with this little shit, don't, just knock him out of the sky.
Last edited by sdzen on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:27, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of the Zelo's

ak399g

In-game: SAFR

by ak399g » Wed Aug 21, 2013 17:35

Server is down?
aka SAFR

sdzen

by sdzen » Wed Aug 21, 2013 22:57

ak399g wrote:Server is down?

there was an issue with the beds mod, it shouldnt happen again.
Owner of the Zelo's

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Thu Aug 22, 2013 03:24

sdzen wrote:Actually the spawn has been developed quite abit since previous with a new spawn point and an arena, I might add a link to the complete game and mods I use in my server eventually,

The arena is an improvement. What I wanted to say is that the area ought to be more flat, perhaps a few roads added. The land at spawn is a bit uneven. There's no scenery there to preserve either. Just make it flat and fill the holes :-) Also, a better way up from 0,0,0 might be helpful.

sdzen

by sdzen » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16

Sokomine wrote:
sdzen wrote:Actually the spawn has been developed quite abit since previous with a new spawn point and an arena, I might add a link to the complete game and mods I use in my server eventually,

The arena is an improvement. What I wanted to say is that the area ought to be more flat, perhaps a few roads added. The land at spawn is a bit uneven. There's no scenery there to preserve either. Just make it flat and fill the holes :-) Also, a better way up from 0,0,0 might be helpful.

yeah my 0,0,0 tunnel has gotten rather morbid looking, I will look into alternate routes and the road system I began building at me and purrunes house has almost reached the spawn
Owner of the Zelo's

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers