Minerealms Server

oChad

Minerealms Server

by oChad » Mon Jan 13, 2014 19:04

What happened to the server my computer broke again and just got it back and it wont let me join plz tell me and will it be bak up..?? and if not were did all the people go I miss playing with all the people from it send me PM thank you
Last edited by oChad on Mon Jan 13, 2014 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Topywo

by Topywo » Mon Jan 13, 2014 19:23

oChad wrote:What happened to the server my computer broke again and just got it back and it wont let me join plz tell me and will it be bak up..?? and if not were did all the people go I miss playing with all the people from it send me PM thank you

https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=7681

rommiekerova

In-game: Andromeda

by rommiekerova » Tue Jan 14, 2014 08:44

Minerealms is gone for good it seems. I've been trying to find a new server to hang on but so far I can't do much at all on VanessaE's creative or ShadowNinja's creative. Linux Gaming won't let me log in properly. I get kicked off with an error after a short time or the map refuses to load, leaving me stranded in a small area, unable to do anything bofore and error kicks me off. Sadly it means all I can do is continue trying to get my own world ready and even when I do, I can't host it as a server with my internet. Basically people have split across the servers and some of us have been unable to find a new home.
My Mods: Kerova - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=8054
My Server: Kalisae - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=9040 <--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

VanessaE

GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaEzekowitz

by VanessaE » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:11

If you can't use Shadow's or my servers, it may be because you lack interact. I presently show you as not having even signed in yet on either my Survival or my Creative server (unless you used a different name), though I did install a skin for you under the name you have here on the forum.

Anyway, many servers require new players to request interact these days, to control griefing. Else a person can just sign on, destroy a bunch of stuff, and sign out before they're noticed. Even with rollback, this can be a hassle, so no-interact-by-default has become a trend.

You're more than welcome to make a new home on any of the Inchra network servers - we're glad to have you and the rest of the Minerealms community! Please do join us. Just remember, give us time to react to interact requests, we're not in 10 places at once. ;-)
You might like some of my stuff:
Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (16-512px)
Tips (BTC): 13LdcdUFcNCFAm7HfvAXh5GHTjCnnQj6KE

BeastMaster

by BeastMaster » Tue Jan 14, 2014 15:04

Hey oChad quite alot of us have gone to Vanessa Survival, like me, Rick2, FNC, Lily, Microchip and probs Emilee, we are proper refugeeing it up, and last i knew Burns and Loading were on Landrush, but thats lags like hell for me that server xD

oChad

by oChad » Tue Jan 14, 2014 16:32

rommiekerova wrote:Minerealms is gone for good it seems. I've been trying to find a new server to hang on but so far I can't do much at all on VanessaE's creative or ShadowNinja's creative. Linux Gaming won't let me log in properly. I get kicked off with an error after a short time or the map refuses to load, leaving me stranded in a small area, unable to do anything bofore and error kicks me off. Sadly it means all I can do is continue trying to get my own world ready and even when I do, I can't host it as a server with my internet. Basically people have split across the servers and some of us have been unable to find a new home.

Thanks for telling me :)

oChad

by oChad » Tue Jan 14, 2014 16:36

BeastMaster wrote:Hey oChad quite alot of us have gone to Vanessa Survival, like me, Rick2, FNC, Lily, Microchip and probs Emilee, we are proper refugeeing it up, and last i knew Burns and Loading were on Landrush, but thats lags like hell for me that server xD

Oh cool vanessas server great I could never play on that because it always says error or wrong password or not using right update or something like that I wish vazons server came back up it was my favorite now I have no where to go I wish I could go back to landrush but im banned and they probably removed m stuff from it :(

rommiekerova

In-game: Andromeda

by rommiekerova » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:09

VanessaE wrote:If you can't use Shadow's or my servers, it may be because you lack interact. I presently show you as not having even signed in yet on either my Survival or my Creative server (unless you used a different name), though I did install a skin for you under the name you have here on the forum.

Anyway, many servers require new players to request interact these days, to control griefing. Else a person can just sign on, destroy a bunch of stuff, and sign out before they're noticed. Even with rollback, this can be a hassle, so no-interact-by-default has become a trend.

You're more than welcome to make a new home on any of the Inchra network servers - we're glad to have you and the rest of the Minerealms community! Please do join us. Just remember, give us time to react to interact requests, we're not in 10 places at once. ;-)

I'm sorry if my post seemed to be bashing you VanessaE. That wasn't the way it was meant to sound at all.
I simply mean theres only 3 servers I really want to play and your creative one is definitely one but it might be too high demand on my computer.
I'm the type of person that is a bit boring in wanting to just build a home, have a farm, sell the produce and chat to people ect.
One of the reasons I'm so sad to see Minerealms go. I had a lovely house and farm there.

My IGN is Andromeda on your server. I've been on a few times but unable to load many map chunks to walk in and some lua error kicks me off.
If my old name of AndromedaKerova still exists please get rid of that one. I will only be using the name Andromeda.
My Mods: Kerova - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=8054
My Server: Kalisae - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=9040 <--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

VanessaE

GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaEzekowitz

by VanessaE » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:07

It's okay, I didn't take it like that at all. No hard feelings. Creative server interact is granted.
You might like some of my stuff:
Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (16-512px)
Tips (BTC): 13LdcdUFcNCFAm7HfvAXh5GHTjCnnQj6KE

Novacain

by Novacain » Wed Jan 15, 2014 21:26

BeastMaster wrote:Hey oChad quite alot of us have gone to Vanessa Survival, like me, Rick2, FNC, Lily, Microchip and probs Emilee, we are proper refugeeing it up, and last i knew Burns and Loading were on Landrush, but thats lags like hell for me that server xD

The danger with lists like these is you might forget someone ;).

And you also forgot to mention that we are practically creating "minerealms town" on the server.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

colonkerry

by colonkerry » Thu Jan 16, 2014 06:03

Much obliged concerning these data however i need an in number account on these server with the goal that i can download some diversion and couldn't made any question. thanks

BeastMaster

by BeastMaster » Sun Jan 19, 2014 21:15

Novacain wrote:

The danger with lists like these is you might forget someone ;).

And you also forgot to mention that we are practically creating "minerealms town" on the server.

Oh yeah and Novacain here too xD

stormchaser3000

by stormchaser3000 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 22:42

i just went to......well where i have always been...pretty much any server on the list that doesn't lag too badly aka landrush, VE-Survival, minerealms sience it started, VE-Creative, MT-Nostalgia, shdow ninja's creative server, any random ip adress server and yeah.

xaivanov

by xaivanov » Thu Jan 30, 2014 16:14

I moved to almost vanilla and the nostalgia server

Return to Minetest Servers