[Mod] Lifts [0.3.4] [lift]

portals

Re: [Mod] Lifts [0.3.3] [lift]

by portals » Sun Aug 30, 2015 19:08

@rubenwardy You're right of course but this is my first code in Lua so did not worry too much about LUA programming standards. It's was a big mistake. I sent version 0.3.4 with small bugfix - now it's work on last dev Minetest without any edit.

Kociak

In-game: kociak

Re: [Mod] Lifts [0.3.3] [lift]

by Kociak » Mon Aug 31, 2015 18:53

portals wrote:@rubenwardy You're right of course but this is my first code in Lua so did not worry too much about LUA programming standards. It's was a big mistake. I sent version 0.3.4 with small bugfix - now it's work on last dev Minetest without any edit.

If that was 0.3.4 - here it is, with changes I mentioned: https://github.com/kociak1984/lift
Works on 0.4.12, I didn't checked if it runs on 0.4.13.
(Yup, I'm learning on how to use github...)

siteswap423

In-game: lelo

Re: [Mod] Lifts [0.3.4] [lift]

by siteswap423 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 13:58

Hello , I test it today on 0.4.13 and works perfect !!!!!!!!
So........
Another question........ :)
Im a service technician for a deutsche company , and all day i repair big machine ,trasloElevator ,and also lifts.......( automatic machines ).
I love that game because offer the possibility to built automation, is possible to integrate this mod with mesecon inputs????
I mean, node detector ( like sensor stop, for lift) or working lift with the microcontroller ????
In any case thank U for that mod , its great!!!!

jogag

GitHub: jogag
IRC: jogag
In-game: jogag

by jogag » Tue Sep 01, 2015 14:31

siteswap423 wrote:Hello , I test it today on 0.4.13 and works perfect !!!!!!!!
So........
Another question........ :)
Im a service technician for a deutsche company , and all day i repair big machine ,trasloElevator ,and also lifts.......( automatic machines ).
I love that game because offer the possibility to built automation, is possible to integrate this mod with mesecon inputs????
I mean, node detector ( like sensor stop, for lift) or working lift with the microcontroller ????
In any case thank U for that mod , its great!!!!

You can use mesecon built-in node detector to do this It's also digiline compatible (= addressable, you can connect hundreds of other node detectors and other stuff but be sure every device has an unique channel!!!).

Andrey01

In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 13:49

I don`t understand how to use these lifts

Previous

Return to Mod Releases