[Mod] Not So Simple Mobs [3.0] [nssm]

Andrey01

In-game: Andrey01

Re: [Mod] Not so simple mobs v2.4 [nssm]

by Andrey01 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 13:19

NPX, and soon will be update of version 3.0 by the way?

npx

In-game: npx

by npx » Wed Oct 26, 2016 08:35

The new trailer for the 3.0 release!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuAi1s ... e=youtu.be

Naj

GitHub: pyrollo
In-game: naj

by Naj » Wed Oct 26, 2016 09:05

As talked on Not So Simple Server, an idea was to have deadly rabbits like the one in Monthy Python Holly Grail.

On Not So Simple Server, all rabits are now offensive. But I think it could be even better to have only one out of an hundred rabits attacking you, and being very deadly (lots of damage and lots of HP).

taikedz

GitHub: taikedz
IRC: DuCake
In-game: DuCake

by taikedz » Wed Oct 26, 2016 09:21

AWESOME!!

/me spins up test server

Naj - the rabbits were switched to being evil for kicks but it does seem a little silly to have them all evil and weak.... I hadn't made a mob adjuster at the time I had done that, but I'm in a better position to do so now.... forgot I was supposed to revisit that.

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

by maikerumine » Wed Oct 26, 2016 13:47

I absolutly love the pro mo video. You guys gave minetest a whole new edge!!! I cannot wait till 3.0 comes out, I thhink it will be very difficult. :)

Thank you for all your hard work!!!!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:45

Not So Simple Mobs trailer of version 3.0 simply wonderful!!!But as it seeing will be not all mobs in the version 3.0.The new world is very beautiful and fantastic.Wait the next release!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 16:08

NPX, will make Mese Dragon is more dangerous and is more difficult to win his (for example, much explosion before death, more health (1000 health)), more drops (mese tools, fragments, mese blocks and other items

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 16:12

The new world like Caverealms mod

npx

by npx » Wed Oct 26, 2016 17:25

Thank you for the appreciation!

Andrey01 you have to put .x files not .blend files in the folder models of the mod!
You can directly export the .x with blender, during the exportation you have to tick:
-Mesh
-UV coordinates
-Skin Weights
-Armature Bones
-Animations

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 16:22

npx wrote:Andrey01 you have to put .x files not .blend files in the folder models of the mod!
You can directly export the .x with blender, during the exportation you have to tick:
-Mesh
-UV coordinates
-Skin Weights
-Armature Bones
-Animations

NPX, and how to export file .x with blender?

taikedz

by taikedz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:46

Naj wrote:But I think it could be even better to have only one out of an hundred rabits attacking you, and being very deadly (lots of damage and lots of HP).

I should note that Not So Simple Server is my endeavour and is not directly associated with NSSM - so anything related to the server page should really go over there...

As for the bunnies viewtopic.php?p=237883#p237883

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 14:50

Andrey01 wrote:
npx wrote:The portals for the new world will spawn thanks to nssb function of spawning for the buildings.
For the 3.0 we have made only a new mob for the default biomes, the Felucco that will populate the savannah biome. On the contrary, in the new world there are 8 new mobs! Other mobs of the default biomes are wip but we aren't going to release them in this version.
And will be new biomes?How many will be you to add the mobs?100 new mobs?

8 new mobs? I have counted there are 13 mobs in the Github(NSSM models and textures) "Morlavala mobs". Won`t be all mobs is ready in the version 3.0?Because, besides these mobs still Sandonisc, Pupumlle, Boubleb, Bloco Base, New Blocos, horses and unicorns in the Github

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 15:05

NPX, and what was for mob Chinese Dragon?Did he fly in the sky and was hostile mob?And where Aquatic Horror mob from and different dinosaurs?

npx

by npx » Sat Oct 29, 2016 21:50

There are more models than effective mobs! Some of them are still wip, a model need many things before becoming a real mob... Some of them have some problems, with the armor, or the exportation that I'm not able to fix, like the Aquatic Horror and the Sandonisc. Pupumolle is just a test for try the control of the armor with the code. I've made Horses, Unicorns and the dinos for other mods. Morwa Statue, Morzecca and Morbat are not strictly autonomous mobs, but are part of the 3.0, those in the folder "vecchi", that means "old" in italian, are mobs on which we won't work anymore. I will work on the new Blocos for the next release, but probably we will change many other things...
Dinosaurs were made for the mod Prehistoric Life.
The Chinese Dragon were pacific and flew over the skies!

TailsTheFoxDoes MT

In-game: TailsTheFox

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Sun Oct 30, 2016 17:24

I used to like this but now i'm kinda not, first i can't use it in Mese Realms series because of Pumpboom having too high of a spawn chance. Second, i think that this interferes with mob_pack, not saying anything bad but a dark blueish dimension was being added to mob_pack.
I'm the TailsTMM of minetest, in other words, i rock.
BRAAAAAZZZZAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:
My first mod:tails_boss

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 16:15

npx wrote:There are more models than effective mobs! Some of them are still wip, a model need many things before becoming a real mob... Some of them have some problems, with the armor, or the exportation that I'm not able to fix, like the Aquatic Horror and the Sandonisc. Pupumolle is just a test for try the control of the armor with the code. I've made Horses, Unicorns and the dinos for other mods. Morwa Statue, Morzecca and Morbat are not strictly autonomous mobs, but are part of the 3.0, those in the folder "vecchi", that means "old" in italian, are mobs on which we won't work anymore. I will work on the new Blocos for the next release, but probably we will change many other things...
Dinosaurs were made for the mod Prehistoric Life.
The Chinese Dragon were pacific and flew over the skies!

Is that mobs Morhalda, Mormacar and Morvalar from folder "vecchi" won`t release anymore?Pitiful!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 16:17

NPX, and soon will be release of version 3.0?

bigfoot547

GitHub: bigfoot547
In-game: bigfoot547

by bigfoot547 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 00:27

Hey! I have an idea! You should add a red panda mob. That would be AWESOME!
+ Example...

And maybe a bigfoot!
+ Example...
God's not dead, He's surely alive!
My Stuff | My User Page | Check out my website!
<bigfoot547> I major in existing. | <RedPanda246> Not every day is good, but there is good in every day.
I, bigfoot, have this special ability to destroy cameras and recording devices within a 5 mile radius of myself. Mystery solved.

TailsTheFoxDoes MT

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Tue Nov 01, 2016 04:19

bigfoot547 wrote:Hey! I have an idea! You should add a red panda mob. That would be AWESOME!
+ Example...

And maybe a bigfoot!
+ Example...

I'm gonna add one to mob_pack, it has a pretty detailed texture.
And maybe even a bigfoot! :)
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 17:22

NPX, i`ve thought new mobs what you should add: there are camel in the desert(tamed mobs), toxic snakes in the jungle(effect of poison) and toxic plants, bears, beasts, wizards, spider worm(long spider with body of long sandworm),jeraf in the savanna, huge sharks, whales, turtles and frogs in the sea, more birds in the sky.I don`t know what to invent anymore...Any still maybe will you add some castle in the Morlendor(future dimension) and chests with plenty of items into his?And some wings with which help player can fly and more spears, weapons and bows(that would be possible usable to destroy the evil mobs), new plants and trees.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 17:28

TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:
bigfoot547 wrote:Hey! I have an idea! You should add a red panda mob. That would be AWESOME!
+ Example...

And maybe a bigfoot!
+ Example...

I'm gonna add one to mob_pack, it has a pretty detailed texture.
And maybe even a bigfoot! :)

That animal doesn`t look like red panda, likely it looks like a fox or a wolf

npx

by npx » Thu Nov 03, 2016 22:27

Wow! What an huge amount of ideas and suggestions... Thank you!

Second, i think that this interferes with mob_pack, not saying anything bad but a dark blueish dimension was being added to mob_pack.

TailsTheFox, what do you mean?

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:14

npx wrote:Wow! What an huge amount of ideas and suggestions... Thank you!

Second, i think that this interferes with mob_pack, not saying anything bad but a dark blueish dimension was being added to mob_pack.

Did you said about my ideas and suggestions?Couldn`t you, NPX, add them in is this mod from my list abow?

taikedz

by taikedz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:27

TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:I used to like this but now i'm kinda not, first i can't use it in Mese Realms series because of Pumpboom having too high of a spawn chance. Second, i think that this interferes with mob_pack, not saying anything bad but a dark blueish dimension was being added to mob_pack.

@npx -- I agree with tailsthefox that with 3.0 this will become more of a subgame than a mobs mod....

I think of NSSM as a mod adding mobs, but if you start adding mapgen, then it starts to interfere... for example, if I want to also have Caverealms or Nether, the mapgen for each may clash horribly....

If you could branch off the portals and underworld to a Not So Simple Underworld (or.... Not So Simple Hellscape... :-P), and then configure the relevant NSSM mobs (`Mor*`) to only spawn in NSSU environments (and if NSSU is not loaded, those mobs will not spawn), that could be a solution....

:-)

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:42

taikedz wrote:
TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:I used to like this but now i'm kinda not, first i can't use it in Mese Realms series because of Pumpboom having too high of a spawn chance. Second, i think that this interferes with mob_pack, not saying anything bad but a dark blueish dimension was being added to mob_pack.

@npx -- I agree with tailsthefox that with 3.0 this will become more of a subgame than a mobs mod....

I think of NSSM as a mod adding mobs, but if you start adding mapgen, then it starts to interfere... for example, if I want to also have Caverealms or Nether, the mapgen for each may clash horribly....

If you could branch off the portals and underworld to a Not So Simple Underworld (or.... Not So Simple Hellscape... :-P), and then configure the relevant NSSM mobs (`Mor*`) to only spawn in NSSU environments (and if NSSU is not loaded, those mobs will not spawn), that could be a solution....
NPX has added the dimension Morlendor, and hasn`t Hell.For this reason can`t be some clashes (i so think)

:-)

npx

by npx » Fri Nov 04, 2016 20:11

Morlendor, the new dimension isn't generetad by nssm, but by nssb, the support mod (not so simple buildings)! This means that playing "vanilla" nssm doesn't interfere with any other mapgen mods...
Nssm doesn't add anything to the mapgen. We are just speaking about the 3.0 of nssm because we have developped together the projects, but at the same time we will release the 2.0 of nssb which will contain Morlendor generation...

taikedz

by taikedz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 21:08

Aha good to clarify :-)

Thanks ;-)

TailsTheFoxDoes MT

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Sat Nov 05, 2016 07:00

Andrey01 wrote:
npx wrote:Wow! What an huge amount of ideas and suggestions... Thank you!

Did you said about my ideas and suggestions?Couldn`t you, NPX, add them in is this mod from my list abow?

The dimension is dark blue just like the atrocious dimension so if i made the dimension what would ppl think about my dimension looking like yours.
My mods:

npx

by npx » Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:49

Sorry TailsTheFox, if I had known that you have made a dimension like that we wouldn't have made Morlendor like that!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 15:21

I `ve noticed still some defects:Moon Heron, Flying Duck, Night Master, Phoenix and Scrausics when these are mobs stand in air, they don`t swing with wings and that doesn`t looks like realistic.Couldn`t you fix it?

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Releases