[Mod] torches [torches]

sofar

GitHub: sofar
IRC: sofar
In-game: sofar

Re: [Mod] torches [torches]

by sofar » Fri Dec 16, 2016 03:52

TumeniNodes wrote: The only thing I noticed with this version is, the length = needs to be adjusted. At least in my own opinion, the flame flickers in slow motion....

the animated torch texture definitely needs some work, but, that was outside the scope of the work I wanted to do on it. There are texture packs with better animated torch textures, though. You could use that.

TumeniNodes

GitHub: TumeniNodes

Re: [Mod] torches [torches]

by TumeniNodes » Fri Dec 16, 2016 16:21

Actually, I'm using the same torch from AD reforged... what I meant is, the animation just seemed slow to me so I changed the length of time on the animation in the lua. The animation will run differently with which ever texture is being used... and then even the px size will create a different speed, I guess I was just nit-picking, sorry.
Either way, I'm just babbling now..., this wield light you put together is really awesome so, thank you. I, myself would love to see it added to default, with an on/off option (default being off). And I am extremely glad the ceiling placement was left in, it's one of those quirky sort of things most people really like.
Flick?... Flick who?

Previous

Return to Mod Releases