[Mod] Alive AI V4.8 [aliveai]

Diamond knight

In-game: Diamondknight or diamond_knight

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V1.5 [aliveai]

by Diamond knight » Fri Jan 13, 2017 19:32

suggestion: saying help in chat will have some random teammates come to your aid (typing in a cumbersome "name" is hard in battle), and there should be more teams with different "personalities" (team greifer will deliberately greif your (and other bots) houses (setting to disable) (team pacifist will fight only as a last resort), and an invisible indestructible block built in houses that will tell bots there is a house there, and bots will hide in a house at night if a mobs mod is detected
I can never get enough MESE!!!!!!!!!

my subgame: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11901

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V1.6 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Fri Jan 13, 2017 22:23

ok, like "<team> come" only team-friendly will come, (like bots it self does)
+ more characters/kinds of bots, but in separate mods (in a modpack).

i want them escape from or hide in darknes, like a "dark .
afraid" bot that are inside a darknes could seek to light, its home position could support that (if it have one)

should houses be generated?
and some new bots get free random items?
what do yuo think?

+show hp 0.5s longer
+show hp when eating
fixed eating (eat what it need and not everything it have)
+check if they have something to eat after they got hurted (delay 2s) +food databas
changed can spawn up to 50 bots, and 7 by self (becaouse they got better cpu using)
+attacks escape target if they get full health
Alive AI Mine/Build AI NPC
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Marssurvive Survive on mars
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Sat Jan 14, 2017 15:58

I think the mod could use some more variance in house shapes too (and the possibility for the npc to choose to not put glass or bottles or furnaces or chests in the house if they give up on getting the blocks too much) and maybe instead of that invisible block it could place beds in its house and move to beds that have light around them at night, also I saw the original TODO list, when will the bots operating (and maybe placing in its house) shops, it would be good for singleplayer (making huge minemarts would be fun with this)

Also it would be cool if the bots could be affected by the enable creative mode and disable damage settings, and if the greifer could operate TNT and flint and steel (another setting for those who want the greifers but do not want burning jungles)
And maybe a meta string for privs would be cool (eg. /grant w6ghs7 ban, and that not could "ban" greifer bots)

davidthecreator

In-game: DavidDoesMinetest

by davidthecreator » Sat Jan 14, 2017 17:13

yay! i'm not forever alone anymore!

AiTechEye

by AiTechEye » Sat Jan 14, 2017 18:19

the currently houses are random generated code, and the furnitures + windows too, its no idea to add big buildings, because the bots have a tendency to be lazy + cant handle block rotations

the aliveai mod is meant to be a api that only should include important functions, and functions that makes the bots humanly or smart

its made to make it possible to create bots outside the mod and add buildings but the function is messing (forgot to update a old function and more)

everything im doing is branching to more tasks so I will answere later.

yay! i'm not forever alone anymore!

thats are one of the points with the mod :D
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

Robsoie

by Robsoie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 23:18

Hello,

This sounds very interesting, but i am puzzled in how to get any bot starting to do something.
Starting in creative, in a region covered by snow, i opened the inventory and saw 2 news item, a bot spawner and a bot spawner 2 that seems to spawn 2 differently colored bots.

After that bots sometime randomly walk, sometime may dig a block and nothing else, at a time a bot asked for a chest and i dropped one that it took, i then dropped pickaxes/axes and they took them, another one asked for a vessel:steel bottle, didn't provided one.

But since then for several days they do nothing else, only random walk or sometime randomly digging a block.
One of them by randomly digging seems to dig a toward the depths, though very slowly, probably a couple of blocks each days.

I regularly see "failed to update cost map" red messages during gameplay, but never i see those bots trying to build anything like in the screenshot of the 1st post.

aliveai:bot_spawner / aliveai:bot2_spawner
use to spawn the default ai mobs, you can remove or change it from the init.lua

aliveai:building
use to generate building inspections code that the mobs can use

aliveai:genbuildingtool
generate random buildings (same as bots builds)

I thought those were console commands, but / them in the console only end with invalid commands message, so i must say it's rather puzzling, any help ?

AiTechEye

by AiTechEye » Sun Jan 15, 2017 08:07

The bots will mine stuff that they need, and randomly ask for stuff (so they dont need to make [lazy bots + more humanly])
the "needed" stuff is timed and will be ignored one by one after about 200s or they will search for the stuff for ever.
there are 20% chance to find blocks (saves a lot of cpu), then it takes about 3s to dig it.
Diamond knight wrote:
What I meant is make mining take time

When they not find enough materials to build the basic part of the house, will they skip or exit that project,and only walk randomly (corrently for ever)
and fight/fly with/from other teams/monster,pick up items...

if they are in a build process, and dont find a path and cant reach the position, will they skip that step to next time, if they get problem once again will they walk randmly, and skip steps, one by one untill it finds a path or if they can reach it.

the green "sam/player friendly" and red (Jezy/none-player friendly) bots will fight when they detect each other.
the red ones will attack mobs and players when they are hurted (hunt for food) the green only mobs.

the red text is a error message from the minetest core (minetest.find_path) if fails to update somehow (i would be happy if the devs just could hide that error)

you can put bots into a dev mode, just say /aliveai status=true or change status=true in the init.lua, there are also some hidden tools

corrently im working to make bots escape or hide in darknes (like if they are inside a cave or are outside in night) [70% done]
and fixing errosr that makes we cant make bots outside the mod + fix a house-code-gen-tool.
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V1.7 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:28

Now its possible (or at least fixed) to customize / make bots and buildings from other mods

an example: (this is a mod)
https://forum.minetest.net/download/file.php?mode=view&id=8579

+escape or hide in darknes
+bots spawn is based on light (would be nasty to place a darkness afraid bot in a dark cave :P)
fixed create bots outside the mod
fixed aliveai:buildingtool
changed name "aliveai:buildingtool" to "aliveai:copy"
+aliveai:genbuildingtool check if area is able before spawn
+use set_node instead of place_node when there are not .after_place_node() or .on_construct()
+ changed colors of the tools
Attachments
alien.zip
(851 Bytes) Downloaded 210 times
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

TheReaperKing

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V1.7 [aliveai]

by TheReaperKing » Sun Jan 15, 2017 21:01

I know I haven't posted a lot but I am closely following your mod. I am absolutely fascinated by your AI work! The two NPCs throwing insults at each other was so hilarious. One my students killed one and said "I'm a murderer". Great stuff. Thank you for your continued awesome work!
Project Lead of the Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing - http://Doom3Coop.com

Project Lead of Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker - http://SandboxGameMaker.com

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/PlatinumArtsKids

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V1.8 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Tue Jan 17, 2017 17:24

:D

+build to reach targets (towers and bridges)
+timed paths (makes they wont stuck for ever)
fixed crash: light based spawn
+hurts by light, depends on its position, like stuck in a dark cave in underground)

Looks like nothing can stop this guys anymore
risking its life to get some sand :P

Attachments
werwer.png
werwer.png (516.34 KiB) Viewed 8890 times
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

lordfingle

GitHub: eidy
IRC: lordfingle
In-game: lordfingle

by lordfingle » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48

I'm very excited about the potential of this mod! I wish I'd had known about it earlier.

There's a crash here:

local p2={x=pos.x+x,y=pos.y+y-1,z=pos.z+z}
local p3={x=pos.x+x,y=pos.y+y+1,z=pos.z+z}
local node2=minetest.get_node(p2)
local node3=minetest.get_node(p3)
local l2=minetest.get_node_light(p)
if not (node2 or node3) then return end
---CRASH>>>if ((self.light>0 and l2>light) or (self.light<0 and l2<light))
and minetest.registered_nodes[node2.name].walkable
and minetest.registered_nodes[node3.name].walkable==false
and (aliveai.visiable(self,p) or (math.random(1,5)==1 and aliveai.creatpath(self,pos,p,nil,true))) then
aliveai.showpath(p,2)
light=minetest.get_node_light(p)
lightpos=p
if ((self.light>0 and light>=15) or (self.light<0 and light<=0)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\mods\aliveai\event.lua(56): attempt to compare number with nil

Apparently get_node_light returns nil for some reason......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Lead on "eidy- Love learning"
I like reading, walks on the beach and building edutech experiences in lua (Find out more in this post)
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford

AiTechEye

by AiTechEye » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:10

The light has been messing for a while, but its maybe fixed, the bots could at least stand into unknown nodes in darkness.

It checks for light in boxes like this
and compare higher/lower lights, and checks if it can see the light, and randomly check if it can find paths to the light.
if it dont find light, will it be hurted (if its on -y or +y) or if there its traped will the checking be aborted and be hurted

Attachments
11y1.png
11y1.png (961 Bytes) Viewed 8890 times
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Mon Jan 23, 2017 22:38

Its not easy to escape from stalkers, but just try to get your self away from this guys!
Attachments
screenshot_20170123_232429.png
screenshot_20170123_232429.png (495.14 KiB) Viewed 8890 times
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

SAMIAMNOT

In-game: notanewbie

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.01 [aliveai]

by SAMIAMNOT » Tue Jan 24, 2017 21:51

I'm having trouble with the mod, a "could not load mesh 'character.b3d" error came up. I read somewhere that that means that the file doesn't exist, and sure enough, its not in the mod. Could you please add it?
I test mines.

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.01 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:50

the mod are usig the standard player model, in
"games\ minetest_game\mods\default\models/character.b3d"

its not a model i have made, a quick fix is to change the model in aliveai/aliveai/init.lua

what minetest version and game are you using?
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

SAMIAMNOT

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.02 [aliveai]

by SAMIAMNOT » Wed Jan 25, 2017 16:27

I was using my own game Clonecraft (I’m considering adding it to the game). I fixed it by copying the character.b3d file to my default folder. However, I am getting an error regarding the punch function...I will post error logs when I test it again this afternoon. This is one cool mod!

EDIT: Here's my error.

Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
2017-01-25 13:46:09: ERROR[main]: ServerError: Lua: Runtime error from mod '*builtin*' in callback ScriptApiEntity::luaentity_Step(): Double fault error from mod '*builtin*' in callback ScriptApiEntity::luaentity_Punch(): error in error handling
2017-01-25 13:46:09: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2017-01-25 13:46:09: ERROR[main]:    [C]: in function 'punch'
2017-01-25 13:46:09: ERROR[main]:    ...(1)\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\aliveai\aliveai/base.lua:485: in function 'punch'
2017-01-25 13:46:09: ERROR[main]:    ...1)\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\aliveai\aliveai/items.lua:584: in function 'pickup'
2017-01-25 13:46:09: ERROR[main]:    ... (1)\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\aliveai\aliveai/bot.lua:18: in function <... (1)\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\aliveai\aliveai/bot.lua:2>
Last edited by SAMIAMNOT on Wed Jan 25, 2017 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
I test mines.

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Wed Jan 25, 2017 17:23

the explosion sounds are almost deafeningly loud, could you tone them down a bit

lordfingle

GitHub: eidy
IRC: lordfingle
In-game: lordfingle

by lordfingle » Thu Jan 26, 2017 02:27

I am getting a runtime error that pops a dialog. This could be the same as the error that Sam is reporting.

Because I am "fortunate" enough to have a debugger etc I can be very specific about what the error is, but I don't know exactly where it's happening in lua.

Bascially it is hitting this assertion:

serialize.h:
inline void writeF1000(u8 *data, f32 i)
{
>>>> assert(i >= F1000_MIN && i <= F1000_MAX);
writeS32(data, i * FIXEDPOINT_FACTOR);
}

Stack trace is:
> minetest.exe!writeF1000(unsigned char * data=0x15f0e598, float i=-nan(ind)) Line 278 C++
minetest.exe!writeF1000(std::basic_ostream<char,std::char_traits<char> > & os={...}, float val=-nan(ind)) Line 371 C++
minetest.exe!gob_cmd_update_position(irr::core::vector3d<float> position={...}, irr::core::vector3d<float> velocity={...}, irr::core::vector3d<float> acceleration={...}, float yaw=-nan(ind), bool do_interpolate=true, bool is_movement_end=false, float update_interval=0.100000001) Line 58 C++
minetest.exe!LuaEntitySAO::sendPosition(bool do_interpolate=true, bool is_movement_end=false) Line 729 C++
minetest.exe!LuaEntitySAO::step(float dtime=1.42799973, bool send_recommended=true) Line 334 C++
minetest.exe!ServerEnvironment::step(float dtime=1.42799973) Line 1369 C++
minetest.exe!Server::AsyncRunStep(bool initial_step=false) Line 566 C++
minetest.exe!ServerThread::run() Line 102 C++
minetest.exe!Thread::threadProc(void * param=0x02162530) Line 252 C++

It seems to be happening because you are setting yaw to "-nan(ind)".

I thought it was happening in your bot onstep code. Basically anywhere where you are setting yaw.

I am ridiculously excited about the potential of your code. I think it's something every minetest game needs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Lead on "eidy- Love learning"
I like reading, walks on the beach and building edutech experiences in lua (Find out more in this post)
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.03 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26

SAMIAMNOT: fixed, another guy had that problem too, i think its a core thing when a bot punches an item.

Diamond knight: its reduced from 5 to 0.5, tell if its still too high, otherwise i think its the treble that is messing.

lordfingle: we testing if it helps by add type(yaw)~="number" and set yaw to 0
and yeah, in the most games are there some kind of bots that brings life to the game, and minetest are missing it yet.
its fun to see they live there own life, and an dont do exacly what it is made for.

like in yesterday, the white/pink character, its fight property is missing.
i puted him in a box with a nuke/gassman into a cliff, there was no way from there. and would blow up after about 10s.
Then just before the exploded, the guy diged under the gassman so it fell down and saved its life, even it dont was made to do it, HOW!?
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

SAMIAMNOT

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.03 [aliveai]

by SAMIAMNOT » Thu Jan 26, 2017 22:03

I Had another glitch when ten NPCs tried to gang up on a Terminator...

Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
2017-01-26 16:29:58: ACTION[ServerThread]: LuaEntitySAO at (-43.15,8.37156,110.85) punched by LuaEntitySAO at (-42.3375,8.5,112.275), damage 4 hp, health now 196 hp
2017-01-26 16:29:58: ACTION[main]: Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: character.png
2017-01-26 16:29:58: ACTION[ServerThread]: LuaEntitySAO at (-43.1121,7.1,110.896) punched by LuaEntitySAO at (-42.3375,8.5,112.275), damage 4 hp, health now 196 hp
2017-01-26 16:29:58: ACTION[ServerThread]: LuaEntitySAO at (-42.3375,8.5,112.275) punched by LuaEntitySAO at (-42.3375,8.5,112.275), damage 8 hp, health now 12 hp
2017-01-26 16:29:59: ERROR[main]: ServerError: Lua: Runtime error from mod '*builtin*' in callback ScriptApiEntity::luaentity_Step(): Double fault error from mod '*builtin*' in callback ScriptApiEntity::luaentity_Punch(): error in error handling
2017-01-26 16:29:59: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2017-01-26 16:29:59: ERROR[main]:    [C]: in function 'punch'
2017-01-26 16:29:59: ERROR[main]:    ....\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai_threats\init.lua:229: in function 'on_punching'
2017-01-26 16:29:59: ERROR[main]:    ...3\bin\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai/event.lua:466: in function 'fight'
2017-01-26 16:29:59: ERROR[main]:    ....13\bin\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai/bot.lua:14: in function <....13\bin\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai/bot.lua:2>
I test mines.

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.04 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:39

hopefully fixed
i think it depends on the terminator made the npc punched it self, when it was gone.

it can happen with lags, im testing the mods offline on a fast laptop, so its hard to me to detect errors caused by that :-)
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

SAMIAMNOT

by SAMIAMNOT » Fri Jan 27, 2017 15:32

Yay! Thanks so much! I had pushed the mod to the latest version of my game Clonecraft before testing the mod when I saw that it crashed again...kinda embarrassing...
I test mines.

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Fri Jan 27, 2017 18:51

suggestion: spawnzone blocks that have a higher rate of spawning in bots

edit: pvped some ai and they seriously need a full punch interval

AiTechEye

by AiTechEye » Fri Jan 27, 2017 22:15

suggestion: spawnzone blocks that have a higher rate of spawning in bots

spawners? ... i have thoughts to make it work with mesecon too but are not sure yet.

edit: pvped some ai and they seriously need a full punch interval

thay have a punch interval on 0.2 sec, that is based on its temper, the higher temper, the more chance to punch.
this does not work at all when the time are longer...
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Fri Jan 27, 2017 22:29

spawners that have a high chance of spawning a bot, like a server spawn point type thing, maybe different variants:
popular server, crowded server, not popular server, mid popularity server etc. or maybe make them spawn at the static spawn point faster

I also have some other suggestions, the bots crafting weapons, arrows (if bows mod), bows (if bows mod), armor (if 3d_armor mod), and shields (if shields mod)

If your bows mod is enabled the bots could use the bows and arrows and if 3d armor they could use armor and shields

And the bots should run from lit TNT and (maybe) count it as an attack, they should detect if a player is trying to trap them by placing blocks and move and if enemy bot (jeezy in default) attack the player. They should also randomly attack animals for food as originally intended and maybe place their own shops.
It would be cool if you could also barter with them similar to mobf_traders and if they could farm and craft bread on their own and craft and use boats to cross large bodies of water.

AiTechEye

by AiTechEye » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:46

a the problem is, the bots do not have inventorys, just lines with names and numbers
to use something requires instructions in somehow, if its not just to "use" (can use to air and objects)
bots can already use bows to shoot arrows if you makes one with the settings

but can also add a function that checks:

if fighting, and using a "bow tool"
and have "arrows"
create detached inventory
add a bow+arrow
create virtual user
use bow 2 times
delete bow, arrow, inventory

and randomly check if they have stuff to make tools

If your bows mod is enabled the bots could use the bows and arrows and if 3d armor they could use armor and shields

armors would be a tool that add objects that we stick on the bots that gives the bots more hp

And the bots should run from lit TNT and (maybe) count it as an attack

constantly check for blocks requiring a lot of unnecessary cpu

they should detect if a player is trying to trap them by placing blocks and move

a lot of unnecessary cpu too by doing it, but can make it dig blocks to get out (based on light)
or however, place blocks to trap enemies in underground... would be pretty annoying :P

and if enemy bot (jeezy in default) attack the player. They should also randomly attack animals for food as originally intended

none-player friendly bots is hunting both players and mobs for food... cannibals

maybe place their own shops.

the bots would just sell unusable things + cant handle rotations + hard to make... mobf_traders is a lot easyer

farm and craft bread on their own and craft

it was one of the original ideas, but seems to be very messy to do.

use boats to cross large bodies of water.

can be randomly, we can see later.
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

SAMIAMNOT

by SAMIAMNOT » Sat Jan 28, 2017 18:32

UjEdwin wrote:
and if enemy bot (jeezy in default) attack the player. They should also randomly attack animals for food as originally intended

none-player friendly bots is hunting both players and mobs for food... cannibals

LOL...however, the bots shouldn't be attacking players for food, but for destroying its house/houses. And eating animals, esp. for food, wouldn't make them cannibals.

EDIT: I found another glitch, looks like it's trying to access a getpos variable that is nil or not returning anything.

13:42:26: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "NPC" inside a function at ...\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\peaceful_npc/npc/npc_dwarf.lua:182.
13:42:26: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "PLAYER" inside a function at ...\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\peaceful_npc/npc/npc_dwarf.lua:183.
2017-01-28 13:42:27: ERROR[ServerThread]: pathfinder: failed to update cost map
2017-01-28 13:42:27: ACTION[ServerThread]: LuaEntitySAO at (-47.15,6.5,110.85) punched by LuaEntitySAO at (-46.85,7.5,111.55), damage 4 hp, health now 196 hp
2017-01-28 13:42:27: ACTION[main]: Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: character.png
2017-01-28 13:42:28: ERROR[ServerThread]: pathfinder: failed to update cost map
2017-01-28 13:42:30: ERROR[ServerThread]: pathfinder: failed to update cost map
2017-01-28 13:42:30: ACTION[main]: Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: character.png
2017-01-28 13:42:32: ACTION[ServerThread]: LuaEntitySAO at (-44.7979,6.5,110.987) punched by LuaEntitySAO at (-46.85,8.5,110.209), damage 4 hp, health now 196 hp
2017-01-28 13:42:33: ACTION[main]: Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: character.png
2017-01-28 13:42:33: ACTION[ServerThread]: LuaEntitySAO at (-44.7979,6.5,110.987) punched by LuaEntitySAO at (-46.85,8.5,110.198), damage 4 hp, health now 196 hp
2017-01-28 13:42:33: ACTION[main]: Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: character.png
2017-01-28 13:42:37: ACTION[ServerThread]: Player singleplayer punched by LuaEntitySAO at (-45.9661,6.5,110.85), damage 10 HP
2017-01-28 13:42:37: ACTION[ServerThread]:  digs peaceful_npc:spawner_npc_dwarf at (-46,8,111)
2017-01-28 13:42:37: ERROR[main]: ServerError: Lua: Runtime error from mod 'aliveai_threats' in callback ScriptApiEntity::luaentity_Step(): ....\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai_threats\init.lua:228: attempt to call method 'getpos' (a nil value)
2017-01-28 13:42:38: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2017-01-28 13:42:38: ERROR[main]:    ....\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai_threats\init.lua:228: in function 'on_punching'
2017-01-28 13:42:38: ERROR[main]:    ...3\bin\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai/event.lua:466: in function 'fight'
2017-01-28 13:42:38: ERROR[main]:    ....13\bin\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai/bot.lua:14: in function <....13\bin\..\games\Clonecraft\mods\aliveai\aliveai/bot.lua:2>
2017-01-28 13:42:38: ACTION[ServerThread]: Spawned creatures:sheep at (-60,9,130)
I test mines.

Diamond knight

by Diamond knight » Sat Jan 28, 2017 21:07

that attacking players part was part of the if you try to trap them they will attack you but your team will be more leniant i did not mean canibalism

AiTechEye

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.05 [aliveai]

by AiTechEye » Sat Jan 28, 2017 21:24

it should be fixed this time, because i got same error as you :-)

i will see how much stuff i will add to the mod for a while, two months of intense coding takes hard on the health
Gravitygun HL2
Portalgun Portal
Bows bows + arrows
SoundCloud (Music)
SoundCloud (Classic)
YouTube

TheReaperKing

Re: [Mod] Alive AI V2.05 [aliveai]

by TheReaperKing » Sat Jan 28, 2017 22:54

Thank you for all you have done with this mod! My students are building cities for a competition between classes and I think with some tweaks these NPCs would be really awesome to use to populate the cities especially since you granted them the ability to buy from shops. I'm looking forward to messing with them :)
-Mike
Project Lead of the Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing - http://Doom3Coop.com

Project Lead of Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker - http://SandboxGameMaker.com

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/PlatinumArtsKids

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Releases