[Mod] Inlay Node [1.2] [inlaid]

Enke

GitHub: NANOsoldierEnke
IRC: Enke
In-game: Enke

by Enke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 23:56

Okay, I think I've reached a compromise from my back-and-forth on the texture handling. The mod will use textures of minerals from a texture folder, and the base node texture will come from your texture pack. I've also removed 3 or 4 sets of nodes to reduce the amount of space the mod takes up. I don't want to make this default just yet, but I will if I get positive feedback.
Last edited by Enke on Thu Jan 16, 2014 02:43, edited 1 time in total.
Lush8
ExtraVars for Red Eclipse

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> Anarchid: you need to work harder
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Enke

by Enke » Thu Jan 16, 2014 02:53

Alright. After much thought, and a some talking with some friends, I have merged textures into master.

Version 1.2 compromises the texture handling, and deletes 24 nodes, reducing the space the mod takes up in the inventory.
Lush8

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Enke

by Enke » Fri Jan 17, 2014 03:12

Version 1.3 out. Sounds have been added. Finally.
Lush8

Enke

by Enke » Sun Jan 19, 2014 03:40

Version 1.4 allows you to directly craft default:stone_with_<whatever>
Lush8

yaman

by yaman » Thu Mar 06, 2014 02:28

very good mod. I think I am going to use it make an underground throne room with mese ore making the throne and minerals making the walls and floor.

jerryjoe216

by jerryjoe216 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 22:51

lol u said but why

Previous

Return to Mod Releases