Lost Treasure (Adventure Map)

Loadable maps as opposed to OldCoder's zoomable maps
Leroy

by Leroy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 06:29

Josh wrote:I made and awesome Lost Treasure map today!
You get washed up on and island and have to find the legendary mese pickaxe.

I found the sign that proclaims that you found the treasure, but there is no mese pickaxe.
Last edited by Leroy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 06:30, edited 1 time in total.
UBUNTU BRO!

davidpace

by davidpace » Fri Dec 14, 2012 09:11

Well, you obviously didn't finish :-)
Leroy wrote:
Josh wrote:I made and awesome Lost Treasure map today!
You get washed up on and island and have to find the legendary mese pickaxe.

I found the sign that proclaims that you found the treasure, but there is no mese pickaxe.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:43

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

davidpace

by davidpace » Fri Dec 14, 2012 19:45

Trolling Maybe?

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Josh

by Josh » Sat Dec 15, 2012 02:01

davidpace wrote:Trolling Maybe?

Oh...i must of left it out, sorry about that wasn't trolling :) lol if i was i would call it "Troll Treasure"

davidpace

by davidpace » Sat Dec 15, 2012 02:48

Oh No, The Pick Axe was definitly in there, I found it myself... And I wasn't reffering to you trolling, I was reffering to jojoa.

davidpace

by davidpace » Sat Dec 15, 2012 02:49

Troll Treasure! :-) lol

Josh

by Josh » Sat Dec 15, 2012 02:50

davidpace wrote:Oh No, The Pick Axe was definitly in there, I found it myself... And I wasn't reffering to you trolling, I was reffering
to jojoa.

I see...hey, troll treasure is a good map idea :)

Josh

by Josh » Sat Dec 15, 2012 02:50

davidpace wrote::):)
Josh wrote:
davidpace wrote:No problem :-)

:)

:):):):):):):):):):):).....I win!

davidpace

by davidpace » Sat Dec 15, 2012 03:09

Yes, the troll treasure map does sound cool, and heck no you don't win! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Josh

by Josh » Sat Dec 15, 2012 03:12

davidpace wrote:Yes, the troll treasure map does sound cool, and heck no you don't win! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well 2 can play at that game....:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I win!

davidpace

by davidpace » Sat Dec 15, 2012 03:46

Well, I can destroy you in this game!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I WIN!

irksomeduck

by irksomeduck » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:52

Could not find game... Could you change it to default game please?
I love exploring minetest worlds :D
If you have a good seed let me know
--------------------------------------------------
My world/house pack- http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3066

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 14:54

a little short but fun
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging

Josh

by Josh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:06

irksomeduck wrote:Could not find game... Could you change it to default game please?

What do you mean, Could not find game?

Josh

by Josh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:07

jojoa1997 wrote:a little short but fun

Yeah, but it was my first map...well my second, i do have a skyblock map with challenges.

Josh

by Josh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:08

davidpace wrote:Well, I can destroy you in this game!!!!
I WIN!

INFINITE :) (Infinite cannot beat anything else, so i win!)

Leroy

by Leroy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:10

Josh wrote:
irksomeduck wrote:Could not find game... Could you change it to default game please?

I think he means it says minetest_game master. In the maps config change to minetest
UBUNTU BRO!

Josh

by Josh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:24

Leroy wrote:
Josh wrote:

I think he means it says minetest_game master. In the maps config change to minetest

Ok

davidpace

by davidpace » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:37

Josh... Fine you win. I always lose :(

:-)

Josh

by Josh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:41

davidpace wrote:Josh... Fine you win. I always lose :(

:-)

No you did win on redcrabs server :)

davidpace

by davidpace » Sun Dec 16, 2012 02:43

Oh wait, yes I did. I forgot about that :P. I guess we're even now.

Josh

by Josh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 03:34

davidpace wrote:Oh wait, yes I did. I forgot about that :P. I guess we're even now.

Yeah, Also I have made **Prison Break** compatible with the new 0.4.4 so progress of **Prison Break** will be alot faster :)

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 04:52

Josh wrote:
I WIN!

:) Buzlightyear style infinity and beyond
beat that
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging

davidpace

by davidpace » Sun Dec 16, 2012 04:55

Buzz Lightyear is fake, beat that :-)

JoeyXtreme

by JoeyXtreme » Sun Dec 16, 2012 08:32

it was the sime by me it uses another game than the default minetest game.
it says something like minetest master game?
Hi i'm a signature :D

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:02

davidpace wrote:Buzz Lightyear is fake, beat that :-)

fine davidpace*2=jojoa1997
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging

Josh

by Josh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 02:07

jojoa1997 wrote:
Josh wrote:
I WIN!

:) Buzlightyear style infinity and beyond
beat that

In the words of Buzz Lightyear: You are a strange little man, i wish you farewell :)

Josh

by Josh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 02:09

JoeyXtreme wrote:it was the sime by me it uses another game than the default minetest game.
it says something like minetest master game?

Irksomeduck was having this problem too, but try it now, i have fixed it :)

Josh

by Josh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 02:10

davidpace wrote:Buzz Lightyear is fake, beat that :-)

What about a Buzz Lightyear skin for minetest?

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Maps