New Adventure Map! =)

Loadable maps as opposed to OldCoder's zoomable maps
EBM9000

New Adventure Map! =)

by EBM9000 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 22:05

For those of you who are killing me over FDTBR, that is only a side project. It may never get done, who knows. Anyhow, on to the main attraction, Isolation, my new adventure map. This thing is massive. 250 block diameter sphere with a city inside. Good enough? Maybe. Anyhow, the story is contained within the map file, and so is the map itself. Grant yourself the fly, fast, and noclip privileges ingame. You will spawn inside of a block; you will drop down into the lobby. Read the signs, then noclip outta there and explore what I have so far. Not much, but it's worth a shot. Follow the story as is, and tell me how you think it flows. Cheers! Move the folder inside of Isolation.zip into the worlds folder. The following mods are required to open the map:

Mesecons
Pipeworks (although not yet implemented)
moreores
moreblocks
travelnet
homedecor
carts
Attachments
screenshots.zip
(1002.44 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
Isolation.zip
(750 KiB) Downloaded 234 times

Evergreen

GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 23:33

EBM9000 wrote:For those of you who are killing me over FDTBR, that is only a side project. It may never get done, who knows. Anyhow, on to the main attraction, Isolation, my new adventure map. This thing is massive. 250 block diameter sphere with a city inside. Good enough? Maybe. Anyhow, the story is contained within the map file, and so is the map itself. Grant yourself the fly, fast, and noclip privileges ingame. You will spawn inside of a block; you will drop down into the lobby. Read the signs, then noclip outta there and explore what I have so far. Not much, but it's worth a shot. Follow the story as is, and tell me how you think it flows. Cheers! Move the folder inside of Isolation.zip into the worlds folder. The following mods are required to open the map:

Mesecons
moreores
moreblocks
travelnet
homedecor
carts
Don't put screenshots as a download. Do this:
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
[img]image_url[/img]
"Help! I searched for a mod but I couldn't find it!"
http://krock-works.16mb.com/MTstuff/modSearch.php

BlauerEisRegen

by BlauerEisRegen » Tue Jan 14, 2014 06:06

Evergreen wrote:
EBM9000 wrote:For those of you who are killing me over FDTBR, that is only a side project. It may never get done, who knows. Anyhow, on to the main attraction, Isolation, my new adventure map. This thing is massive. 250 block diameter sphere with a city inside. Good enough? Maybe. Anyhow, the story is contained within the map file, and so is the map itself. Grant yourself the fly, fast, and noclip privileges ingame. You will spawn inside of a block; you will drop down into the lobby. Read the signs, then noclip outta there and explore what I have so far. Not much, but it's worth a shot. Follow the story as is, and tell me how you think it flows. Cheers! Move the folder inside of Isolation.zip into the worlds folder. The following mods are required to open the map:

Mesecons
moreores
moreblocks
travelnet
homedecor
carts
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
image_url

Okay, but what about uploading the image directly to the forum? When you would like to put a link you have to use some kind of online file storage? Or doesit work without any kind of that?

sfan5

GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 06:29

BlauerEisRegen wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
EBM9000 wrote:[...]
image_url

Okay, but what about uploading the image directly to the forum? When you would like to put a link you have to use some kind of online file storage? Or doesit work without any kind of that?

Imgur
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke
Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

Return to Minetest Maps