U.S.S. Firefly-Harbor

Loadable maps as opposed to OldCoder's zoomable maps
builditbros

GitHub: builditbros
In-game: guest134

U.S.S. Firefly-Harbor

by builditbros » Tue Jul 22, 2014 21:49

Hello,
I am new to the minetest forum, but I am hoping to get lots of maps with builds that everyone will enjoy to look around in and use. The first map that I am making is the U.S.S Firefly-Harbor. This is a map of my minetest cruise ship the firefly in the harbor. Along the lines of future maps, you can look forward to the firefly at sea, and the firefly as a ship wreak at the bottom of the ocean. I will post the firefly in the harbor as soon as I get the ship built and start working on the harbor. Thank you all for looking at my first forum, and I hope you continue to look at my posts.
Hi, I am Braden and I enjoy building maps for others to enjoy. You can expect adventure maps, parkour maps, and builds like cities and boats. Hope you enjoy!

Topywo

Re: U.S.S. Firefly-Harbor

by Topywo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58

Welcome to the minetest forum!

builditbros

GitHub: builditbros
In-game: guest134

Re: U.S.S. Firefly-Harbor

by builditbros » Wed Jul 23, 2014 15:50

Thank you. I am hoping to get my first Mao up by the end of next week. It is going well and will be done soon.
Hi, I am Braden and I enjoy building maps for others to enjoy. You can expect adventure maps, parkour maps, and builds like cities and boats. Hope you enjoy!

Return to Minetest Maps