MultiCraft – We hate Mojang :)

cHyper

IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

Re: MultiCraft – We hate Mojang :)

by cHyper » Wed Oct 12, 2016 18:18

MineYoshi wrote:
ParaklataChotou wrote:But also it's excessive say that "we hate mojang". Minecraft community sucks, but... Minecraft is a good game, and notch and the Minecraft team doesn't deserve hate. They're cool people. And Minetest is not 'a ripoff' - that's not true.

As far i know... MineCraft (n' Mojang) was bought by Microsoft, since that, MineCraft became popular, but some old members actually say that isn't like before, that became something boring... Also i think that Notch actually doesn't work anymore in MineCraft...

maybe notch will be develop another game, we want so see anytime. Maybe...

MineYoshi

GitHub: MineYosh
IRC: MineYoshi
In-game: Kirby_Retro

by MineYoshi » Wed Oct 12, 2016 21:03

cHyper wrote:
MineYoshi wrote:
ParaklataChotou wrote:But also it's excessive say that "we hate mojang". Minecraft community sucks, but... Minecraft is a good game, and notch and the Minecraft team doesn't deserve hate. They're cool people. And Minetest is not 'a ripoff' - that's not true.

As far i know... MineCraft (n' Mojang) was bought by Microsoft, since that, MineCraft became popular, but some old members actually say that isn't like before, that became something boring... Also i think that Notch actually doesn't work anymore in MineCraft...

maybe notch will be develop another game, we want so see anytime. Maybe...

Maybe, let the time say what will happen'...
People talk about freedom of speech, so i'll say that God exists.
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt
I'm the Officially 1st ABJist in the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ParaklataChotou

GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

by ParaklataChotou » Wed Oct 12, 2016 23:07

MineYoshi wrote:

Yes, it's boring for so many ***wars events, and most of servers there are so many veteran clients (gods) and they just grief new clients for satisfaction.
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Thu Oct 13, 2016 00:30

ParaklataChotou wrote:
MineYoshi wrote:

Yes, it's boring for so many ***wars events, and most of servers there are so many veteran clients (gods) and they just grief new clients for satisfaction.

Well, when something become famous, it's something sure that the people that comes sometimes could be bad for the thing...
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt

Byakuren

GitHub: raymoo
IRC: Hijiri

by Byakuren » Thu Oct 13, 2016 04:03

Minecraft was popular before it was bought by Microsoft; its success is the reason it was acquired in the first place.

There's nothing wrong with Minecraft as a game, though you might have reason to hate Notch for failing to deliver on his promise of eventually releasing Minecraft as "some kind of open source". (I'm assuming he is not planning on reacquiring Minecraft from Microsoft)
Every time a mod API is left undocumented, a koala dies.

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Thu Oct 13, 2016 14:19

Byakuren wrote:Minecraft was popular before it was bought by Microsoft; its success is the reason it was acquired in the first place.

There's nothing wrong with Minecraft as a game, though you might have reason to hate Notch for failing to deliver on his promise of eventually releasing Minecraft as "some kind of open source". (I'm assuming he is not planning on reacquiring Minecraft from Microsoft)

MineCraft's a good game... But sometime it's players actually not...

Previous

Return to Minetest-Related