[Game] Adventuretest

BrandonReese

GitHub: bremaweb
IRC: BrandonReese
In-game: BrandonReese

Re: [Game] Adventuretest [Alpha]

by BrandonReese » Wed Sep 30, 2015 19:38

I have done some development on the game. It seems pretty stable right now but you will want to start a new world if you update since the newest version of adventuretest isn't compatible with older versions. This is why I haven't updated the server. I'll probably setup another server that I can keep current with the newer versions.

Glünggi

by Glünggi » Tue Oct 06, 2015 05:48

I'll probably setup another server that I can keep current with the newer versions.

Do you delete the old Server in the near future?

Danfun64

by Danfun64 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 23:38

BrandonReese wrote:I wouldn't recommend anybody updating just yet unless you just want to pull the changes in mg/dungeons.lua to fix the crash. The current state of the game is probably pretty unstable.

In that case, what is the last version of the adventuretest game and client which are considered stable?

I know that is an old post, but I managed to crash the game just by walking away from the village in which I spawned in.

Danfun64

by Danfun64 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 21:29

Since nobody has replied to my post, I guess I should give a little more information about the bug.

debug.txt gives no information on it, even when logging level is set to max. I had to compile a debug build and run it through gdb just to get the following:

Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread 0x7fffca143700 (LWP 1827)]
0x00000000007d7834 in MapNode::getContent (this=0x7fffbd791000)
    at /home/danfun64/adventuretest-client/src/mapnode.h:171
171         return param0;

Got any suggestions?

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Wed Oct 21, 2015 15:17

I haven't figured out that Segfault yet. I get it in the official minetest code too. It only seems to happen when villages get generated and I'm pretty sure it had to do with the voxel manip lighting. If you make a debug build, and turn on verbose logging and run through gdb this is what you get.

Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]: ServerMap: Written: 0 sector metadata files, 1272 block files, 1665 blocks in memory.
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]: ServerMap: Blocks modified by:
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   initial, reallocate, setIsUnderground: -  175
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   initial, reallocate, setIsUnderground, setLightingExpired, finishBlockMake: expireDayNightDiff: 240
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   initial, reallocate, setIsUnderground, setLightingExpired, setGenerated, finishBlockMake: expireDayNightDiff: 178
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   initial, reallocate, setIsUnderground, setLightingExpired, setGenerated, setNodeNoCheck, finishBlockMake: expireDayNightDiff: 2
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   setLightingExpired: - - - - - - - - - - - 63
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   setLightingExpired, finishBlockMake: expireDayNightDiff: 385
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   setLightingExpired, setGenerated, finishBlockMake: expireDayNightDiff: 195
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   setNode: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  18
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   setNode, setNodeNoCheck: - - - - - - - -  4
2015-08-22 10:39:35: INFO[ServerThread]:   setNodeNoCheck: - - - - - - - - - - - - - 12
[New Thread 0x7fffc77fe700 (LWP 2910)]
[New Thread 0x7fffc4c86700 (LWP 2911)]
[New Thread 0x7fffc7fff700 (LWP 2909)]
[New Thread 0x7fffd4d5f700 (LWP 2908)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe514d700 (LWP 2907)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe494c700 (LWP 2906)]
[New Thread 0x7fffd7fff700 (LWP 2903)]
[New Thread 0x7fffd77fe700 (LWP 2902)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe524e700 (LWP 2901)]
[New Thread 0x7fffd6ffd700 (LWP 2900)]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread 0x7fffc77fe700 (LWP 2910)]
0x000000000088504c in Mapgen::propagateSunlight(irr::core::vector3d<short>, irr::core::vector3d<short>) ()
(gdb)

I think it might be an engine bug.

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Wed Oct 21, 2015 15:21

October has been a really busy month for me so I haven't had a chance to work on Adventuretest. I didn't realize the server was down either so it's back up. The logs filled up the hard-drive causing the crash, I hope there is no map corruption from the HD filling up. I don't have any plans on removing the current server any time soon. If I do I will put the map and everything up for download.

Dragonop

GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Wed Oct 21, 2015 19:34

The server crashes when you click a vending machine (maybe it is empty?)
The vending machine is at -32, 2, 27 it sells stone pickaxes, owned by Sokomine.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Fri Oct 23, 2015 05:03

Dragonop wrote:The server crashes when you click a vending machine (maybe it is empty?)
The vending machine is at -32, 2, 27 it sells stone pickaxes, owned by Sokomine.

Strange. The shop at that position has axes to sell. It looked as if it was set up to sell picks like the one behind it. Perhaps that was the reason for the crash? Can you try again?
A list of my mods can be found here.

Dragonop

GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

by Dragonop » Sat Oct 24, 2015 02:06

@Sokomine: Sure, the exact position is -33, 2.5, 27.1 and it says "Sokomine Sells 1 Stone Pickaxe for 120cr". Still crashing after punching it, with bare hands, and/or while wielding something.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Sat Oct 24, 2015 02:54

Strange. That shop is filled and ought to work.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Passante

In-game: Passante

by Passante » Thu Nov 19, 2015 18:01

Hi.
I'm discovering MT and AdventureTest.
I'm using Minetest 0.4.13-dev ca8e56c. I tried the official MT 0.4.13 too.

MT crashes after I meet jungle spiders, I think it's when I've been poisoned.

Here is my debug file, there's a bunch of warnings and errors :
+ Spoiler

How can I make it run properly ? Maybe my Build isn't fully compatible ?

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Sun Nov 22, 2015 21:40

Howdy! I am loving the game so far.

I am having the same issue with the jungle spider, it was crashing my game maybe 20 seconds after loading. What I did was renamed the affects file in the world folder so that it wouldn't load it anymore and I haven't had a crash since. I hope this helps! Take care :) EDIT: It looks like it actually just generates a new affects.txt file :)
EDIT: Here is the log:
+ Spoiler

EDIT: Another bug I noticed is that if you leave anything unused in the crafting bench and leave the bench it eats it up!!!
Project Lead of the Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing - http://Doom3Coop.com

Project Lead of Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker - http://SandboxGameMaker.com

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/PlatinumArtsKids

Passante

by Passante » Wed Nov 25, 2015 09:47

Well, for my part, I commented out the poisoning in the jungle_spider file.
-> mods/mobs/monsters/jungle_spider.lua

if randomChance(40) then
         -- poison the player
         --affects.affectPlayer(target:get_player_name(),"spider_poison")
      end

But it feels like cheating, so I was hoping for some "clean" solution. xD
I'll try yours and see if it's the solution I was looking for ;)
I believe I already tried that and it worked only until I got poisoned again, though.

Another strange (and frustrating) behavior :
I tried giving the village blacksmith some of my lump. First went out perfectly and I could take my ingot in the oven, but then I gave another lump to the blacksmith, while the oven was still hot, and the blacksmith just stole my precious item. He always frget to give you back your lump if you give it to him while the oven is already/still on.

EDIT :Ok, so I just uncommented the poisoning and renamed affects.lua in my world folder. I when to jungle_spiders until I got poisoned... and crashed. The affects files has been recreated.

return {["singleplayer"] = {["spider_poison"] = {["nextStage"] = 15953, ["stage"] = 3, ["ran"] = true}}}
Windows 7 64 bits Home Premium (Édition Familiale Prémium)

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Wed Nov 25, 2015 19:01

I think your solution is better!! That was a great idea. It looks like the problem is that the poison is creating a "nil" value so until we figure out how to fix that the poison needs to be removed. It's not really cheating if you can't play the game otherwise!!

Sounds like you are having a similar problem to what I'm having with the crafting bench! Did you notice the bug I had with that too where if you leave something in it, it doesn't drop and if you go back into it the item or items are gone?

Thanks for the update and your post! Take care!
-Mike

Project Lead of Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker - http://SandboxGameMaker.com

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Wed Nov 25, 2015 20:45

I pushed an update to fix the jungle spiders. I hadn't changed their poison routines over to the new player data storage system. Sorry I wasn't quicker to fix it.

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Wed Nov 25, 2015 23:43

Thanks so much Brandon!!!! No reason to ever be sorry, thank you so much for creating this awesome Mod! Are you interested in ideas and feedback for the mod? I am actually thinking about creating an RPG with a storyline using adventurecraft so perhaps we could help each other out if nothing else with ideas!

Bugs:
I was using the lvl 2 Flying potion to fly over a jungle and it crashed and now every time I load the map it crashes before the map even loads up with this: EDIT - I fixed it by having it generate a new "lastseen" file in the world folder.
+ Spoiler

The throwing mobs at the barbarian villages crash the game, I think it is when you are actually getting hit by their arrows or knives that it crashes. Also is it possible to kill all the barbarians of a village and take it for yourself? That'd be fun :D
Here is the main part of the crash log for the arrow stuff:
+ Spoiler

Possible Bugs:
Villager Smelting: When I try to have a villager smelt for me he says he can't reach the furnace and the output says this:
2015-11-25 21:47:34: ACTION[ServerThread]: singleplayer right-clicks object 192: LuaEntitySAO at (-28.6273,2.5,283.925)
2015-11-25 21:47:39: ERROR[ServerThread]: pathfinder: failed to update cost map

Poison not working correctly? Sometimes I seem to randomly losing lots of levels of hunger and even taking damage when all my levels are full. This is wayy after I've even encountered a jungle spider and there is no indication that I'm poisoned. My guy just starts becoming dizzy a lot and then becomes exhausted even if my stamina bar is fine. I imagine this is because of the poison especially since it didn't happen before the update. I guess it is just a really slow working and always lethal poison.

Misc:
I do sometimes have a problem that perhaps you could give me insight on. I'm sure this is largely because of my laptop specs which does have a graphics card, but even minecraft sometimes has lag issues. My problem is that sometimes I'll go attack a monster and they'll just sit there and nothing is really happening and then a bit later I'm taking damage out of the blue and getting killed or severely wounded. I have tried turning all of the settings down but I was just wondering if there were any other suggestions you might know of. Dreambuilder was stuttering for me too simply on the blocks being formed so I imagine a lot of it is just my comp not handling it. I imagine it'd be good for me to post in the general forum as well.

These are my specs:
Processor: AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 8550G

Also it seems to be running smoothly tonight, maybe the comp just needed a restart!

Thank you again for all of your hard work, adventuretest is awesome! Take care :)
-Mike
Last edited by TheReaperKing on Sat Nov 28, 2015 04:22, edited 5 times in total.

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Thu Nov 26, 2015 05:56

Suggestions!

Hopefully you don't mind the double post but I wanted to keep this separate:

Spells:
I LOVE the magic missile spell!! I think it makes the subgame so much more fun to play. Would you be able to have a wand for the lightning and heal spells too? Thanks for adding the spell system! Here are some other ideas for spells:
- Levitation or even a super jump
- Limited flight?
- Charm (turn enemy monster into a friendly npc that fights for you, I know there is a mod that lets you have a friendly NPC that fights for you, made the code for that would be helpful?)
- Bomb blast - a heavy hitting spell that takes chunks out of the landscape!
- Light spell
- Summon Bread

RPG System:
I like that you can customize how you want to build your character but the way that the orbs drop seems extremely tedious especially with how many points are needed to advance in levels. Also instead of 4 different orbs, maybe there are 1 or 2 different kinds but monsters can sometimes drop more especially when the difficulty goes up? I have been spending most of the game just making axes and clubs and I have been trying like heck to level up that crafting skill so I can get more than half a dozen swings out of each weapon. Also I noticed you can level up in general from killing monsters independent of the orbs but it seems to take a long time and there is no info on what that actually does. Perhaps a skill system where the skills you use more can level up themselves and then there is also the overall level that advances. So if you kill with the axe more your axe levels up, or use spells more they level up etc. Right now it just feels more like a grind than an adventure because I can't adventure that far without having to stop and make more weapons since they wear out so quickly. I do like how the monsters drop a lot more orbs the farther you go out but it does take a bit to level.

Also what if the endurance bar was more for sprinting vs just regular travel? My guy can't seem to go very far without needing to take a big break. This slows down my ability to adventure a lot vs helping me have more adventures.

Other Ideas:
- Right clicking beds issues the command /sleep
- Ability to change spawn point EDIT I see that you can with the /sethome command
- The Hunger level seems a little messed up, my character is needing to eat ALL the time!
- Bosses that drop special loot like the spell wands. Perhaps they are larger in size and some can cast spells themselves.
- Village invasions - There is a cool work in progress mod called minetest defense where at night you have to defend vs hordes of monsters. It might be fun to every once in a while have to defend vs a horde, kinda like how terraria once in a while had those goblin invaders as well and maybe you get a prize for surviving.
Minetest Defense: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11030
- Instead of the villagers yelling DIE, what if they blow a warning/battle horn?
- More quests! And perhaps a storyline or place you need to try to get to or conquer? Special dungeons to conquer?
- Boats would be great or maybe even being able to set up portals/teleporters between villages. Travelnet or something like it might be neat to add:
Travelnet: viewtopic.php?id=4877
Teleport Potions: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9234
- These commands should be made more obvious, along with any others I might have missed, perhaps in your main post:
Magic system started, currently three spells
Thunder - Magic Level 3 --- /cast thunder --- damages all mobs/people in a small radius around the caster
Heal - Magic Level 2 --- /cast heal <target> --- Heals a player, if no target is specified then it heals the caster
Magic Missle - Magic Level 4 --- Requires a wand, doesn't have a crafting recipe yet --- use /giveme magic:wand_missle
Added magic replenishing potions (no crafting recipes or graphics for these yet) /giveme potions:magic_replenish1
Added game specific minetest.conf. This affects the physics so fast is more like sprint, and you sink faster in water
Automatically wake from /sleep when your energy is full

And of course these are just ideas for you! I know that all of this of course is much easier said than done and I'm sure you've put many countless of your own hours into this so thank you for all of the hard work! I'm a fellow game designer myself so I know how it goes. I'm really interested in minetest and learning the codebase so maybe I can even eventually help! I'm more of a designer but I have had to do some coding and a lot of map scripting. Thanks again and take care!
-Mike
Last edited by TheReaperKing on Sat Nov 28, 2015 06:49, edited 1 time in total.

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Sat Nov 28, 2015 05:44

So I screwed up. I said I wasn't going to update the server because it would require a map wipe and I totally forgot about that and updated the server. So I had to setup a new map. If anybody wants the old map post here and I'll put it up for download.

I also pushed an update that should help with some lag. It limits the number of mobs that can be spawned by ABM within a time period. This seems to help. There is an issue, because some monsters spawn on stone, if you are around large amounts of stone hundreds or potentially thousands of ABMs would fire to try to spawn monsters. This probably also happens for monsters and animals that spawn on grass but I hadn't noticed that as much.

swordpaint12

In-game: [swordpaint12][Belching_Balladeer]

by swordpaint12 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 20:04

I agree that there should be more quests and a storyline. I once even had an idea for a story mod where people would write stories for characters to follow.

But for now, I think I'll just update my version...
Winter Cumicles
God's not dead; remember that!
Yay for MT! No MC here!
I am a human. I'm younger than 100 years old.
I've been playing Minetest since December 2014.
Fruit!

I'm amazed that I haven't been on here in so long! My latest minetest accomplishment was mining by hand (well, as close as you can get in a computer game) a circle 30 blocks in diameter. It took forever but it's pretty cool.

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Sat Nov 28, 2015 20:27

I would love to do more quests. I have been working on adding more. Building a framework to make quests that aren't cookie cutter "find this", "bring me that", "go kill this" quests is difficult. I'm kind of working on optimizations. It's going to be hard to make a good game with all of the lag in Minetest. When you attack a monster and it registers a couple of seconds later that is just not playable.

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Sat Nov 28, 2015 20:47

BrandonReese wrote:It's going to be hard to make a good game with all of the lag in Minetest. When you attack a monster and it registers a couple of seconds later that is just not playable.

I think a great way to remedy this is to make the spell system more of a part of Adventuretest. I mostly use the magic missile wand and I don't even really notice the lag anymore. Generally only if it is rendering a lot. It is weird with minetest how sometimes it goes so smoothly and other times not so smoothly. I have been checking my taskmanager too and it isn't even maxing out in CPU or memory. Maybe there is a way to dedicate more memory to minetest? I have been booted a bunch of times for lua saying it ran out of memory but it gives me numbers around 100, that is not much memory usage.

Is there a good way to deal with that archer barbarian bug? I don't want to comment them out but them crashing the game every time they hit me is not enjoyable.

Building a framework to make quests that aren't cookie cutter "find this", "bring me that", "go kill this" quests is difficult.
I think that sometimes this isn't so bad. The minecraft millenaire mod has villagers asking you to bring stone and dirt to help them grow their town and it is quite awesome actually seeing them improve their town. Also the treasure hunt quest was fun though I think the coordinates are a long way out. Perhaps it could be quests to kill certain bosses too. I still have to find a dungeon!! I saw that Adventuretest disables floating dungeons by default but maybe this would be fun especially once you get a fly potion?

As a side note I found out the defense subgame and cart mod works with adventuretest!! Though I haven't gotten the defense mobs to drop exp yet. The boat mod didn't work unfortunately, it seems something related to right click but I'll be trying again. Right now I have the minetest defense subgame loaded as a mod which makes testing a lot easier!

Thanks for all of your hard work on this! Take care.
-Mike

MCRusher

GitHub: MCRusher
IRC: MCRusher [Donot expectmetouse IRC_ Idonotunderstand thequestion]
In-game: MCRusher

by MCRusher » Sat Nov 28, 2015 22:47

It's pretty interesting but I have some questions...

Are you supposed to be able to rob the villagers blind?
Can they even be killed?
What's the objective of this?

Passante

by Passante » Sun Nov 29, 2015 19:10

BrandonReese wrote:I pushed an update to fix the jungle spiders. I hadn't changed their poison routines over to the new player data storage system. Sorry I wasn't quicker to fix it.

Great ! I'm installing it :D
Thank you for making this subgame and thank you for fixing it !

TheReaperKing wrote:EDIT: Another bug I noticed is that if you leave anything unused in the crafting bench and leave the bench it eats it up!!!

I have this bug too. But I don't really pay attention to it, since I remember having read about that earlier in this topic, it's known and doesn't seem to bother players who take it as a ingame setting. I just learned to keep my working place clean x)

Page 9 :
Sane wrote:
FreeLikeGNU wrote:items left in a workbench disappear immediately upon leaving the workbench hud.

Although I think it's a bug I kind of like it.
This forces you to build a secure place around the workbench because otherwise if you are attaced while crafting you have to decide between survival and keeping the stuff.

TheReaperKing wrote:Bugs:
I was using the lvl 2 Flying potion to fly over a jungle and it crashed

Every time I've tried a potion(don't remember what potion, but it was lv 1) it crashed the game, so I just stack them up until I know what to do with them.

TheReaperKing wrote:Right clicking beds issues the command /sleep

+100000
For my Vanilla game I use the other Beds mod which works like that and here I really miss it. I didn't dare to switch mod because I fear to mess everything, since the villages generate with that.

TheReaperKing wrote:Village invasions - There is a cool work in progress mod called minetest defense where at night you have to defend vs hordes of monsters. It might be fun to every once in a while have to defend vs a horde, kinda like how terraria once in a while had those goblin invaders as well and maybe you get a prize for surviving.

Haha ! I would hate that ! People coming to MY vilage and spoiling averything ? No way ! I would immediately disable this mod ! xD
But nevermind, it would be great that people can choose to have such $ù#@£ of a neighbours. xD

swordpaint12 wrote:I agree that there should be more quests and a storyline. I once even had an idea for a story mod where people would write stories for characters to follow.

But for now, I think I'll just update my version...

I would LOVE to have more quests and a storyline ! I love RPGs, so it would be so cool !
For now, since I love having collections of everything, I made the entire village buyable by the player, s my current quest is to buy all the buildings, and that's some work.

TheReaperKing wrote:I saw that Adventuretest disables floating dungeons by default but maybe this would be fun especially once you get a fly potion?

Agreed ! I love floating islands and I would be very happy to fly in search of new places.
Windows 7 64 bits Home Premium (Édition Familiale Prémium)

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Sun Nov 29, 2015 20:51

I pushed a few updates this afternoon.

Enabled floating dungeons.
Fixed the barbarian archer crash
Updated mg_villages and cottages
All of the mapgen for farming, flowers, etc.. has been removed as of now. I'm going to work on re-adding those items as decorations so new areas won't have flowers, pumpkins, certain trees, etc...

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Sun Nov 29, 2015 22:09

Flowers and strawberry bushes are back!

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Tue Dec 01, 2015 01:40

Thanks so much for the updates Brandon!!! I grabbed the git so I can just update straight from there instead of downloading it each time :)

One question I have is boats are in the default minetest game but not in adventuretest and when I added them in manually it crashed. Is there a chance that the boats will be re-included?

Since the fly potion never seems to run out perhaps some flying mobs like bats would be an interesting idea? There are some in minetest defense if you need some to plop in.

For the skill system it looks like this is really intricate. He also said that he got inspiration from you for it :)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11406

Also here is one for quests! Just hoping to make your life easier :)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11265

Thanks and take care!
-Mike

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Tue Dec 01, 2015 04:12

Since I started the game over a year ago it is based on an older version of the default minetest game and I have made my own changes to the default mod so some mods probably aren't going to work properly or they'll crash. I will look at the boats mod and see about adding it, and then modify the energy formula so you won't loose energy from movements when you are attached to an entity (e.g. boat or cart).

The fly potion is supposed to run out. I know to fix the jungle spider issue some people were deleting affects.txt and if they used the fly potion then deleted affects.txt fly would by stuck on (because the potion just turns the fly permission on and off).

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Tue Dec 01, 2015 04:49

I did port that world over to the spider fix version so maybe that is why it is stuck on though I'm certainly not complaining!! Flying around finding treasure and shooting barbarians with magic missile spells is quite fun :D

That sounds complicated with the boat, it is just a suggestion but when there are large bodies of water inbetween me and the treasure hunt quest they'd be a help. I have tested the cart and it seems to work fine, it is the one included with dreambuilder.

Thanks again for all of your hard work and for communicating with us! I'm having a blast and I'm having so much fun with it I'm trying to see what I can do about bringing it to school I work at and teach game design. Thanks and take care!
-Mike

BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Tue Dec 01, 2015 05:35

Boats have been added! You lose energy slower when riding in a boat. I adjusted some of the physics so boats cruise longer after you have stopped pressing the 'go forward' key. They are also a little faster than in default. It wasn't that difficult to implement.

I'm really glad you are enjoying the game. I appreciate the feedback even if I don't address the suggestions in my post.

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Tue Dec 01, 2015 07:04

Suggestions are simply suggestions! I know this is your baby and never want to take away from it or get pushy or anything like that. I've had my share of dealing with feature requests and I know that people can get crazy demanding stuff for nothing so I never want to be like that but simply provide what insight I can :)

Thanks so much for adding the boats! My spacebar especially thanks you. Also thanks for fixing that archer bug!! That one was a little bit of a pain but it did add to the challenge haha.

I hope you have a wonderful night! Take care.
-Mike

PreviousNext

Return to Subgame Releases