[0.4.13] Inventory movement using shift

Sokomine

Re: [0.4.13] Inventory movement using shift

by Sokomine » Sun Sep 27, 2015 19:44

Don wrote:Just wondering if anything has been done for groups? I would like to be able to shift click dye and have it go to the dye slot or flora to the flora slot etc.

My chesttols mod has chests with a filter function. If you click on the button named FA (which stands for "filter all"), items from your inventory will be moved into a chest provided the chest contains already at least one of the items. That makes it easier to sort materials in chests.

Don wrote:I would also like to be able to define a certain item to a slot. Eg. a slot that only accepts cobble.

As to "a slot that only accepts cobble" - won't work safely as there's a bug in the implementation. But at least you can come close with the function allow_metadata_inventory_put. It just won't work as expected if you drag something out of such a slot and put it into a full one in your inventory.
A list of my mods can be found here.

YT - Rhianna

IRC: TwilightWolf
In-game: TwilightWolf

Re: [0.4.12-dev] Inventory movement using shift

by YT - Rhianna » Sun Mar 06, 2016 08:59

rubenwardy wrote:
luizrpgluiz wrote:I hope this function does not have the minetest, I hope one day to test it on Linux and perhaps also in windows

that makes no sense at all; please rephrase.

ThatGraemeGuy wrote:I might just be dumb, but I have NO idea what this is or how to use it. :-/

It's not yet in minetest_game, but it is in this version: https://github.com/Amaz1/minetest_game/tree/listrings

By 0.4.13 or whatever it will be in minetest_game. Just shift+click an item to auto move it (eg: in a chest to move to inventory, vise versa)

How do I install 0.4.13 for Ubuntu? I asked around a couple of people on some servers, but none of them knew.

est31

Re: [0.4.13] Inventory movement using shift

by est31 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:44

Install this PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~minetestdevs/+ar ... ntu/stable

Or wait for Ubuntu 16.04 to be installed and install it, it has minetest 0.4.13.

Previous

Return to Minetest News