Hello! Mykie is here :P

MykieDoesStuff

In-game: MykieDoesStuff

Hello! Mykie is here :P

by MykieDoesStuff » Thu Jun 16, 2016 15:19

Hey guys, my name is Mykhaylo, and you guys could just call me Myk.

So what do I do?

Well.. basically I do stuff.... Not very... detailed right?

Basically... I try out all sort of thing. I'm eager to learn, experiment, and build a community as well! I also do some YouTubing and plan on doing MUCH more videos this summer. I also like to talk about things, help one another, and try to have some fun most importantly!

I played Minetest couple years ago, and I found it a lot of fun and still do today. Except I feel like it needs a lot more contents and things to be added.. So I plan on making/hosting a Minetest server soon with a help of a friend (mystik). So keep your eyes open for any news that might come up :P

And.. well.. yeah, I don't have much to share out except that I'm currently in high school, as a freshman (moving to sophomore now).

Some of you guys probably already know me as iDevMe. I'm not the kind of person I used to be, so for any haters out there, especially Titan (AKA: The server owner on Xannadu..), I've changed.. so please let go of my past, and move on.

I played Minetest couple years ago, and I found it a lot of fun and still do today. Except I feel like it needs a lot more contents and things to be added.

Anyways, I plan on looking forward with this community and have some fun. See you guys around!

^-^
For fast response... send me a PM

Daedric

In-game: LoLa

Re: Hello! Mykie is here :P

by Daedric » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:04

Oh.....idev was you. I though it meant something like developer or something when shinji told me i was idev

MykieDoesStuff

In-game: MykieDoesStuff

by MykieDoesStuff » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:06

Daedric wrote:Oh.....idev was you. I though it meant something like developer or something when shinji told me i was idev

Yeah it was... but... eh I threw the name away. Didn't fit.

And just ignore Shinji.. I do not like him at all. For many reasons.
For fast response... send me a PM

Daedric

In-game: LoLa

by Daedric » Thu Jun 16, 2016 16:12

MykieDoesStuff wrote:
Daedric wrote:Oh.....idev was you. I though it meant something like developer or something when shinji told me i was idev

Yeah it was... but... eh I threw the name away. Didn't fit.

And just ignore Shinji.. I do not like him at all. For many reasons.

Me too . I guess we can be great friends :)

Return to Minetest General