Terrible coding!

Joseph13

In-game: Joseph

Terrible coding!

by Joseph13 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 21:58

There is a sub game called mine clone 2 and the creative inventory is so bad I can't even. You can get to blocks as long as they are on the first page. If you try to scroll down with the little arrow it shows the correct screen with all the other items for a half second then switches back to the first page!!!!! I'm trying to build a house and I can't even do that!!!! I hate buggy software!!! I'm so angry and when I replace the mod with a better one all of the sudden when you load a world EVERYTHING is "unknown node" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The grass everything so apparently the entire mod pack depends on this stupid badly written mod that doesn't respond!!!!! I wish I knew how to code better that's the sad part!
I love Hobby Drones! They are awesome! Also I love FPV rc cars!!!

toby109tt

GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt

Re: Terrible coding!

by toby109tt » Sun Apr 02, 2017 23:01

Joseph13 wrote:There is a sub game called mine clone 2 and the creative inventory is so bad I can't even. You can get to blocks as long as they are on the first page. If you try to scroll down with the little arrow it shows the correct screen with all the other items for a half second then switches back to the first page!!!!! I'm trying to build a house and I can't even do that!!!! I hate buggy software!!! I'm so angry and when I replace the mod with a better one all of the sudden when you load a world EVERYTHING is "unknown node" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The grass everything so apparently the entire mod pack depends on this stupid badly written mod that doesn't respond!!!!! I wish I knew how to code better that's the sad part!

Can you please report this issue here https://github.com/Wuzzy2/MineClone2-Bugs/issues

So the Creator can fix it
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i love pixels and voxels ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Return to Minetest General