Documentation

titformatt

Documentation

by titformatt » Sat May 28, 2011 16:00

What's up. Finally got some free time on my hands to get my fingers dirty and route around the source code. Is there any architectural documentation, like a UML overview or some such resources or will I have to just piece the overview together by reading the source?

You know... to save me a little time. It's a nice day outside (where I am) and I want to see some of it.

celeron55

by celeron55 » Sat May 28, 2011 21:08

There exists no architectural documentation of any kind other than some random hand drawn stuff in the corners of my room. This has mainly been a one-man project so it has done fine with everything just being inside my head. And I'm fine with it being so in the future, I love doing it my way.

The scripting API will be documented properly if or when I get to doing it. Please just be patient, hurrying really doesn't help at all.

I hate it that this summer job eats so much of my time and energy but I can't really stop it either, they pay me a lot more than you guys do! Maybe I should ask for a few hours less in a day...

titformatt

by titformatt » Sat May 28, 2011 22:12

That's cool dude! Didn't mean to come off being pushy about it... If I can get some proper time on my hands to read the source code fully and make some notes for myself I'm sure I could help you and the game out. Once again, impressive work, and in such a short space of time too!

Return to Minetest General