Eldtest~

Evrim

Eldtest~

by Evrim » Sat Nov 26, 2011 15:09

It's been a long time since I first came here, I've left the game as I was bored and stuff. 2 days ago I saw a thread about Minetest on /v/ and wanted to visit here again. The community has grown alot and quite a lot of content was added.

I've been playing Minecraft for some long time and am still enjoying it but Minetest still has a special place in my heart :)

So here is it, I took some time (10 minutes) and ported Eldpack to Minetest, hope you enjoy it!

Download: http://ul.to/xvbl3xy8

Also, if you want any texture packs natively made for Minecraft ported to Minetest, just PM me!

NOTICE: I have permission of Jonatan Pöljö for porting this pack into Minetest
Last edited by Evrim on Sat Nov 26, 2011 15:37, edited 1 time in total.

Calinou

GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Sat Nov 26, 2011 15:28

The grass side is a transparent texture, having the side grass (usually the top pixels). The game pastes it on top of the dirt texture to make side grass. For a "BetterGrass" look, you can make grass_side.png the same texture as grass.png...

Staffs

by Staffs » Mon Nov 28, 2011 13:38

VERY Good texture pack. Good work !
I love mods :D

bgsmithjr

by bgsmithjr » Wed Mar 28, 2012 21:17

Evrim wrote:Image

It's been a long time since I first came here, I've left the game as I was bored and stuff. 2 days ago I saw a thread about Minetest on /v/ and wanted to visit here again. The community has grown alot and quite a lot of content was added.

I've been playing Minecraft for some long time and am still enjoying it but Minetest still has a special place in my heart :)

So here is it, I took some time (10 minutes) and ported Eldpack to Minetest, hope you enjoy it!

Download: http://ul.to/xvbl3xy8

Also, if you want any texture packs natively made for Minecraft ported to Minetest, just PM me!

NOTICE: I have permission of Jonatan Pöljö for porting this pack into Minetest

There are no private messages.

jordan4ibanez

GitHub: jordan4ibanez
IRC: jordan4ibanez
In-game: jordan4ibanez

by jordan4ibanez » Wed Mar 28, 2012 22:06

wow that looks quite amazing
If you can think it, you can make it.

Return to Minetest Texture Packs