Teleport mod idea

oscar14

GitHub: camus14

Teleport mod idea

by oscar14 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 13:52

The idea is a teleport mod system like in Matrix, you place a phone in your house and more phones around the world, every phone has a number, that way you can call any phone number and be teleported from one phone to another.

I think this could be useful because you can travel long distances easily. I play in singleplayer most of the time and I use the /teleport and /home command but it feels a little bit like cheating haha. With an expensive craft for the phones this could be a well balanced transport system.

I don't have the skills to make this mod, I hope someone find it interesting enough to make it happen.

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

Re: Teleport mod idea

by maikerumine » Sat Apr 02, 2016 16:38

oscar14 wrote:The idea is a teleport mod system like in Matrix, you place a phone in your house and more phones around the world, every phone has a number, that way you can call any phone number and be teleported from one phone to another.

I think this could be useful because you can travel long distances easily. I play in singleplayer most of the time and I use the /teleport and /home command but it feels a little bit like cheating haha. With an expensive craft for the phones this could be a well balanced transport system.

I don't have the skills to make this mod, I hope someone find it interesting enough to make it happen.

Search "travelnet it does this

oscar14

GitHub: camus14

Re: Teleport mod idea

by oscar14 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 20:36

Tanks! Im going to look it.

Return to Modding Discussion