Help with uploading mods!

Joseph13

In-game: Joseph

Help with uploading mods!

by Joseph13 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 19:41

I'm working on a mod pack that will make mine test look just like Minecraft the problem is I don't know the rules on uploading mods. How can I do with licensing and licensing other mods? The mud pack uses other people's mods therefore itmight need some special license also it is not really mod pack is a almost like a build of mine test with customized sounds and texture pack and mods. So tell me please how can I upload this within the rules and crediting I will fully credit every single person's mod that used also one of the mods I modified and I will ask the maker if it's OK if I upload it.
I love Hobby Drones! They are awesome! Also I love FPV rc cars!!!

TumeniNodes

GitHub: TumeniNodes

Re: Help with uploading mods!

by TumeniNodes » Fri Feb 10, 2017 00:58

Joseph13 wrote:I'm working on a mod pack that will make mine test look just like Minecraft the problem is I don't know the rules on uploading mods. How can I do with licensing and licensing other mods? The mud pack uses other people's mods therefore itmight need some special license also it is not really mod pack is a almost like a build of mine test with customized sounds and texture pack and mods. So tell me please how can I upload this within the rules and crediting I will fully credit every single person's mod that used also one of the mods I modified and I will ask the maker if it's OK if I upload it.

It sounds more like you may want to put it up as a subgame?

Check into subgames here.
You can download one to see how it is set up.

Then, once you feel it is ready, share it in the WIP subgames section, so others can download it and give feedback, etc.
And, yes, be very careful to read all the licenses from other peoples work and follow them.
Flick?... Flick who?

Return to Modding Discussion