[Idea]UnderTest (Minetest Version of "Undertale")

MineYoshi

GitHub: MineYosh
IRC: MineYoshi
In-game: Kirby_Retro

[Idea]UnderTest (Minetest Version of "Undertale")

by MineYoshi » Mon May 02, 2016 21:39

Since Undertale become so famous, many people here maybe would like to see a mod, or a subgame of Minetest about this videogame...

The idea is that the subgame have two modes , one with the default map (that includes the story) and other with a random map, with a mapgen that can create similar biomes to the areas of the game...

Maybe the fighting system can be similar...

What you think, in really is something random, so i don't know if it's a good idea...
People talk about freedom of speech, so i'll say that God exists.
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt
I'm the Officially 1st ABJist in the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TailsTheFoxDoes MT

In-game: TailsTheFox

Re: [Idea]UnderTest (Minetest Version of "Undertale")

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Sat Jun 11, 2016 17:30

Manglethefoxy, one of my friends will problably want this, she's been asking me to make a Sans mob but that would require him throwing bones.
I'm the TailsTMM of minetest, in other words, i rock.
BRAAAAAZZZZAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:
My first mod:tails_boss

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

Return to Subgame Discussion