[Mod] Converter Minecraft world to Minetest world

dgm5555

Re: [Mod] Converter Minecraft world to Minetest world

by dgm5555 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:36

Also currently doors aren't importing correctly. The bottom half of them isn't joined to the top half, and will chop a hole in the ground when it's opened, and both top and bottom open in random directions.

Nore

GitHub: Ekdohibs

by Nore » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:21

For doors, the mc wiki says that you need to look at metadata in *both* parts of the door to know how the door is; that is not yet supported by my code. What needs to be done would be to add those nodes to a "special" list, and then, check all the nodes in that list and have pieces of code working on those. Moreover, other things that are not done currently are import of items in inventories (player, chest, ...), or others things related to metadata. Finally, it could be useful to have some clone of redstone since it doesn't work exactly like mesecons, so most circuits except the most basic ones will break.
Btw, for the extra blocks you added: bed could be converted with the current code, and about pistons, head is a block in mesecons too. There also was a mod that added cobwebs, and tnt is in default.

twoelk

by twoelk » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:43

hehe, search dreambuilder for cobwebs. They are in there somewhere, as is almost everything. Or look in the cellars of my houses on VanessaE's creative server ;-)

Nore

by Nore » Sat Feb 21, 2015 16:10

Also, I saw that a lapis lazuli mod just came out, so you can use that too :)

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 21:13

paramat mentioned that uniflat (a landscape flattening mod) might be helpful for blending edges of imports: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7701

Also noted in https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?p=138972#p138972
paramat wrote:You can actually stop caves removing particular nodes (in MGV6 and MGV7) by adding:
is _ground_content = false
to the node definition (meaning 'this node is not part of the ground so shouldn't be removed by cavegen)

Though it's probably not much use to this, as we are generall using vanilla nodes in the conversion.

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 21:54

twoelk wrote:hehe, search dreambuilder for cobwebs
- They're in her homedecor modpack

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 22:36

Another somewhat unsatisfactory way of stopping mapgen griefing is to eliminate mapgen entirely.
Putting the following as the contents of map_meta.txt turns it into a singlenode (ie air only) mapgen, which politely leaves all other nodes intact.
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
chunksize = 5
mg_biome_np_heat = {
   flags = defaults
   lacunarity = 2
   octaves = 3
   offset = 50
   persistence = 0.5
   scale = 50
   seed = 5349
   spread = (500,500,500)
}
mg_biome_np_humidity = {
   flags = defaults
   lacunarity = 2
   octaves = 3
   offset = 50
   persistence = 0.5
   scale = 50
   seed = 842
   spread = (500,500,500)
}
mg_flags = trees, caves, nodungeons, flat, light
mg_name = singlenode
seed = 8272917064822957149
water_level = 1
[end_of_params]

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 23:11

Looks like the x and z axes haven't been correctly reversed.
# MT -X +X -Z +Z Y
# MC +Z -Z +X -X Y-63
# In Minecraft, West is +Z (max=∞) and East is -Z (min=-∞), North is -X (min=-∞) and South is +X (max=∞), Up is +Y (max=256) and Down is -Y (min=0), ground level is 63
# In Minetest, -X (west) <--- 0 ----> +X (east), North is +Z and South is -Z, Up is +Y and Down is -Y (min=0), ground level is 0
# Minetest dimensions are max 30928 nodes (=1933 chunks) in any direction from origin of 0

This cliff runs along the x plane.

Nore

by Nore » Sun Feb 22, 2015 08:22

What happens is that the mc X axes become X axes, etc without any change. However, it looks like MT uses a *left-handed* basis, whereas the standard is right-handed... So everything gets reflected :(

twoelk

by twoelk » Sun Feb 22, 2015 09:23

lol, mirrored text on imports from minecraft has been around for a while as well. Of course the whole map is mirrored but usually it is not that important or noticed at all. Mauvebic was battling with that problem with his large imports of the Enterprise. In the end he just edited the resulting map ingame if I remember correctly.

Might be usefull if the correct transformation algorithm, once found, was also applied to other tools, that is of course only if they havn't corrected it yet. ;-D

Thinking about it, maybe it's about time to start a new page on the wiki, collecting information about import and export tools for minetest. Oh well, note to myself.....

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 22:43

Unfortunately my next work project has hit, so I will be unlikely able to work on this mod for a bit.
But here are my latest efforts.

The following is the beginnings of a mcblocks mod. It lists all (?) minecraft blocks and replaces default water, lava and fire with a safe version (the default minetest versions cause massive fires. I'm unsure on the water, but for testing thought less risk of flooding was probably helpful).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21225632/mcblocks.zip
Currently it will display nodes as a big black and white question mark which will at least enable you to identify/name all known blocks when you point at them. My plan for this was to set up the node definitions to match the names for minecraft textures which would open up to using the thousands (literally) of texture packs created by minecraft users.
For starters download any of the texture packs available and look in ./assets/minecraft/textures/blocks/ for the pngs which provide the block face textures, and /assets/minecraft/textures/items for pngs for the inventory images )the slight hiccup with using these directly is they share names, so can't all go in the same textures directory without a rename). Planetminecraft has 26'000 (ish) texture packs:-
http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/texture_packs/?order=order_popularity
This was my starter cheatsheet I found: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/resource-pack-discussion/1256314-the-all-inclusive-guide-to-texturing#5

This is a modified conversion list for mcimport which lists a very large proportion of the current minecraft blocks
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21225632/map_content.txt
It is critical you take note of the instructions regarding space and tab on the first line or the parser will fail, and watch out, my editor (liclipse) helpfully converted all the tabs to spaces when I wasn't watching which took me a while to figure out why the conversion suddenly started failing. The parser only uses the first conversion listed, so by leaving the mcblocks entries at the end of the file you can still add others to take precedence. If you want to use purely mcblock/minecraft texture packs, just edit the file and delete the initial conversions.

You'll also need to extend line 7 in mcimport.py to take account of any new preprocessor directives you code into it
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
nimap, ct = content.read_content(["MORETREES", "NETHER", "QUARTZ", "MCBLOCKS"])

I also suggest changing line 41 of content.py so totally unknown blocks aren't just converted to air (mcblock:unknown isn't defined in mcblocks, so you'll currently see the classic ??? block texture.
#    name_id_mapping = ["air"]
    name_id_mapping = ["mcblock:unknown"]

For testing your conversion there are a number of minecraft 'texture pack test tracks' TPTT (which generally purport to contain all minecraft blocks in a concentrated small zone, but generally don't manage it). For conversion speed, it might be worth purging/deleting the unneeded blocks with mcedit, if there's a lot of unnecessary world (I'm not sharing the one I downloaded and modified as I don't know the license)

Before I thought of the minecraft texture pack route, to help in the search for appropriate nodes I wrote a script/mod which will display all loaded nodes in a single place (note the image shows only a small number of the total blocks available in minetest - minetest_game in front and moreblocks behind, which makes the 700 or so I've identifed for minecraft pale into insignificance). This could also be helpful for checking mcblocks as you're working on it, as it quickly separates and displays blocks.
https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11294
These are the currently converted minetest blocks - loaded directly from a texture pack
Last edited by dgm5555 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:02, edited 5 times in total.

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 09:18

Oops my browser resubmitted the page when I reloaded...

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 23:20

I've updated the mcblocks mod, which will get it's own post in a little while...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21225632/mcblocks.zip

This mod provides a layer to make use of minecraft texture packs.
It also provides basic conversions for approximately 1000 nodes which will fit the names of the .pngs found in the current minetest (1.81) and associated texture packs.

I've also provided a map_content.txt file in the zip which will enable worlds to be imported by mcimport - https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11146. You'll need to replace the one in mcimport with this file to fully enable mcblocks during an import.

To use the mod, download a texture pack and extract the assets folder into the mod folder.
On the first run, the mod will automatically move the files from the relevant directories into the texture folder.

NB not all texture packs are complete, so if you have missing textures, try another pack. Any existing files will be overwritten, but files which don't have a replacement won't be deleted. Please follow the licenses, so although you could also start by extracting the assets folder directly from minecraft I'm not sure that using these textures in minetest would be licensed)

Caveats:
Currently there is no functionality for the blocks (eg furnaces don't burn, chests don't work, nor do crafting tables, crops don't grow, etc)
I haven't tested for texture packs from previous versions.
The names of nodes within the mod aren't exactly the same as the newer style of minecraft, there were some inconsistencies in my sources and it took me a while to realise what was correct. Anyone who wishes too is welcome to rename them all and push to git (but you'll have to do it in one go, I'm not going to import them piecemeal).

-- TODO:
-- Correctly display Fences, Doors, Gates, Beds, Rails, animated blocks
-- Fix Lava glitching (changing between block types as flowing)
-- Enable Special Block Functions (doors, chests, enchanting table, crafting table/workbench, furnace, anvil, cake, signs)
-- correct plants: Double-height plants, tallgrass, waterlillies, mushrooms, growing Crops

--More Difficult (and probably I won't do it):
-- utilise 3D models: /assets/minecraft/models, and 3D textures /assets/minecraft/textures/entity
-- Functioning Redstone
-- Mobs

dgm5555

by dgm5555 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 23:26

I've uploaded an update to mcimport to git, and created a pull request for it from my git:-
https://github.com/dgm3333/mcimport
Changes are:
Corrected mirrored import of x axis for Anvil format files (now text reads correctly)
Changed so unknown blocks are imported and will be displayed as unknown (otherwise blocks are ignored and imports can have significant holes in them)
And various comments and debug/prints (which among other things will aid with adding new entities to the conversion
@Nore: could you record a license for the code - I'll ask to have this switched to the mod section, but will need license info. Tx

I've also put some work into mcblocks. This now contains basic visual replacements for all the basic minecraft blocks. It also provides a replacement for the map_content.txt file used by mcimport, so only the one mcblocks mod is required.
In some cases (but only a few) nodes are working.
There are still glitches with complex shapes (including chests and skulls)
Currently though, rotations are often incorrectly converted.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/212 ... blocks.zip
I'll put this on git in the next few days.

-- Version 1: Still outstanding:-
-- TODO:
-- forum.minetest page
-- NB currently doors aren't working, rotation of many blocks is incorrect
-- Working Doors, Gates, Fence
-- Correct node registration to give blocks 'usual' properties (eg diggable, flammable, etc)
-- utilise 3D models: /assets/minecraft/models, and 3D textures /assets/minecraft/textures/entity
-- Special Block Functions (doors, chests, enchanting table, crafting table/workbench, furnace, anvil, cake, signs, ladders, rails)
-- Fix glitchy water and lava (which flows more widely the minecraft equivalents and currently varies between block types
-- Growing Crops

-- Version 2 plans:
-- Functioning Redstone
-- Import most/all entities (eg mobs)

These are shots using Theltsoh's texture pack test track worldmap, and OzoCraft-1.8b texture pack (unfortunately I can't find the links again though I think both on planetminecraft):-

sofar

GitHub: sofar
IRC: sofar
In-game: sofar

by sofar » Wed Apr 01, 2015 07:07

dgm5555:

I got some python errors on my system. Fixed up the bitwise converter like this:

diff --git a/serialize.py b/serialize.py
index de6e37f..a992c9c 100644
--- a/serialize.py
+++ b/serialize.py
@@ -1,3 +1,6 @@
+
+import binascii
+
 def writeU8(os, u8):
     os.write(bytes((u8&0xff,)))

@@ -22,7 +25,4 @@ def writeLongString(os, s):
     os.write(b)

def bytesToInt(b):
-    s = 0
-    for x in b:
-        s = (s<<8)+x
-    return s
+    int(binascii.hexlify(b), 16) if len(b) > 0 else 0

Above method seems to be the preferred and fastest method for python pre-3.x (according to stackoverflow)

EDIT: Scratch that, that's nonsense, that should obviously return a value properly.

After that I'm seeing this error, no clue yet, I'm no python hero really.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "mcimport.py", line 9, in <module>
    mtmap.save()
  File "/home/sofar/git/mcimport-dgm3333/block.py", line 366, in save
    for block in self.blocks:
  File "/home/sofar/git/mcimport-dgm3333/block.py", line 350, in fromMCMapBlocksIterator
    for mcblock in mcmap.getBlocksIterator():
  File "/home/sofar/git/mcimport-dgm3333/block.py", line 44, in getBlocksIterator
    blocks = self.getChunk(chkx, chkz).blocks
  File "/home/sofar/git/mcimport-dgm3333/block.py", line 40, in getChunk
    return MCChunk(chkx, chkz, self.world_path, self.ext)
  File "/home/sofar/git/mcimport-dgm3333/block.py", line 56, in __init__
    offset = bytesToInt(f.read(3)) << 12
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for <<: 'NoneType' and 'int'

Schmeldric

In-game: Schmeldric

by Schmeldric » Fri Oct 02, 2015 21:43

Hello,

I have a conversion problem between Minecraft and Minetest.

I'm a school teacher setting up a project with the city's multimedia library. The aim is to build a 3D model of some parts of our city. And we've got different preferences...
I prefer Minetest because of the modding that enables me to build the map from raw data, and add commands such as "build a house here". And also because I don't have the funds to buy Minecraft licences.
The multimedia library is willing to use Minecraft because of Mineways (http://www.realtimerendering.com/erich/minecraft/public/mineways/). It is a software that will allow them to 3D-print parts of the map.

So, some questions :
- Is there any software to convert Minetest map to Minecraft map?
- Does Minetest have an equivalent of Mineways?

Thanks for your answers.

twoelk

by twoelk » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:32

no and no (at least not exactly)
but
this thread:
3D printing for kids: modelling objects with Minetest

lead to these three sollutions:
[MOD] Minetest 3D Print 0.1 [M3D]
mt2obj Converts .mts schematics to Waveform .obj geometries
[Mod] BlockExport [blockexport]

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Sat Oct 03, 2015 04:38

Schmeldric wrote:- Is there any software to convert Minetest map to Minecraft map?

That depends. It's impossible to convert each given Minetest map to Minecraft - simply because there may be far more diffrent block types in Minetest than there are in Minecraft. Minecraft can only use a limited amount of diffrent blocks per world, while there may easily be thousands of them in Minetest. Entities might be a way around, but that would be rather tricky.

If you limit the blocks you're using to those which do have equivalents in both worlds (or use only nodes from my mccompat mod), it'd be in theory possible to create a .schematic file from those - a file that some Minecraft tools may read. Such code doesn't exist yet as there is usually very little point. Maybe your best approach would be to use one of the object exporters twoelk mentionned.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Schmeldric

by Schmeldric » Sun Oct 04, 2015 21:21

Thanks for the links!

Besides, is there any "specs" "notice" "api" "datasheet" (I don't know the english word for that) that describes how Minetest maps are stored. I know it's by 80x80x80 chunks, but where can I find the details? (and is it a good idea?)
The idea would be to create the map accordingly to my datas with an extern project (compiled in C for my case), which would avoid parsing huge data files in lua while running the game.

Since you made a mincraft to minetest converter, I guess this information is also available for minecraft. Do you have references?

Nore

by Nore » Mon Oct 05, 2015 08:27

Schmeldric wrote:Besides, is there any "specs" "notice" "api" "datasheet" (I don't know the english word for that) that describes how Minetest maps are stored. I know it's by 80x80x80 chunks, but where can I find the details? (and is it a good idea?)

I remember I looked at the code to know the format of the map when I wrote my MC -> MT converter, I don't know if it is documented somewhere else.

The idea would be to create the map accordingly to my datas with an extern project (compiled in C for my case), which would avoid parsing huge data files in lua while running the game.

Well, this is already done in my MC->MT converter, but this one is implemented in Python; it can however help you understand how to make it in another language.

Since you made a mincraft to minetest converter, I guess this information is also available for minecraft. Do you have references?

You can find it on the MC wiki, it is quite well documented and was the only reference I ever used to understand the format of MC maps.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Mon Oct 05, 2015 15:22

Schmeldric wrote:Besides, is there any "specs" "notice" "api" "datasheet" (I don't know the english word for that) that describes how Minetest maps are stored. I know it's by 80x80x80 chunks, but where can I find the details? (and is it a good idea?)

No, it's not a good idea. The 80x80x80 chunks are mapchunks - that is what mapgen throws at you if you use minetest.register_on_generated. The map itshelf is stored in a database (usually sqlite) in a very simple table structure that more or less boils down to an encoded position of the mapblock as id and the data as content. Each such entry contains 16x16x16 nodes. It's documented in world_format.txt.

Schmeldric wrote:The idea would be to create the map accordingly to my datas with an extern project (compiled in C for my case), which would avoid parsing huge data files in lua while running the game.

What kind of data do you have available? For import and export, the Minetest schematic format .mts is very practical and useful. You can parse and create it with your own tools far easier than the mapformat itshelf. Working directly on the map data only gives you a huge advantage if you're working on very large areas where .mts becomes inconvenient (say, something with a side length of 1000 or more meters).

Schmeldric

by Schmeldric » Wed Oct 07, 2015 13:34

Thanks for that file (world_format.txt).
I guess the best thing for me to do is to use sqlite library for two reasons :
- I'll have to convert "back" to MC, the more I learn on MT map format, the faster I'll be able to code it.
- my data are quite big (I wouldn't say huge).

What kind of data do you have available?

We're making a model of our city. We started with the school last year, I'm now automatising the process for other districts. We're not (yet) using data on 1000 meters x 1000 meters but the school is already 300m x 200m.
For information, the files I have :
- topographic : ground height on a 5m step grip. I have to compute the ground height between these points. Either in Minetest, either by an extern program that creates a "schematic" used by my mod.
- building's layout (a polygon per building).
- most of building's height.

sofar

Updated Converter

by sofar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 08:01

I've been updating mcimport.py in a github fork and eliminating missing blocks, and generally making it really friendly.

https://github.com/sofar/mcimport

Minecraft Test Patterns:

Converted Result:

(Note: a few saplings have grown since conversion, oops. Also, while there are some empty patches, almost all of the test pattern blocks convert with high precision and coverage).

I'm doing things a bit differently though - my focus isn't to "copy exact", but to create a playable, approximation of the MC world.

So I expect that things like doors, beds, furnaces just work, and blocks are useful and usable. But blocks that have no purpose or don't exist in minetest are removed or replaced with equivalents that make sense in MT gameplay. Rotation of blocks is carefully done and verified.

- emerald ore is converted to stone
- lapis ore is converted to stone
- redstone is as much possible converted to mese, with working pressure plates, wires, noteblocks, buttons, levers and a few more things
- flower pots are done a bit differently - they're all just plants sitting on top of a pot

I flat out refuse to add code that convert blocks to modules that purely exist to create a MC block.

When you convert a MC savegame or world, it's expected to be in MC 1.8 format. I'm not supporting old formats. The code also writes a few extra files needed to make it all play nice with mapgen, mainly fixing the waterlevel and allowing you to tweak mapgen to single node easily. Note: The map will be 180 degrees rotated (N in MC will end up S in MT), and offset by (1, -65,0) or so... can't help that at this point.

Mods: lots of mods required - none strange or obtuse, or hard to find mods, these are all very COMMON mods that most servers have, and most of them are contained within plantlife, mesecons, moretrees, moreblocks, homedecor and nether mods already

Required mods: (sorry for the long list)
load_mod_biome_lib = true
load_mod_bushes_classic = true
load_mod_ferns = true
load_mod_flowers_plus = true
load_mod_homedecor = true
load_mod_junglegrass = true
load_mod_mesecons = true
load_mod_mesecons_button = true
load_mod_mesecons_commandblock = true
load_mod_mesecons_delayer = true
load_mod_mesecons_doors = true
load_mod_mesecons_lamp = true
load_mod_mesecons_lightstone = true
load_mod_mesecons_materials = true
load_mod_mesecons_mvps = true
load_mod_mesecons_noteblock = true
load_mod_mesecons_pistons = true
load_mod_mesecons_pressureplates = true
load_mod_mesecons_receiver = true
load_mod_mesecons_solarpanel = true
load_mod_mesecons_switch = true
load_mod_mesecons_torch = true
load_mod_mesecons_walllever = true
load_mod_moreblocks = true
load_mod_moretrees = true
load_mod_nether = true
load_mod_poisonivy = true
load_mod_quartz = true
load_mod_vines = true
load_mod_signs = true
load_mod_signs_lib = true

Note that you do not need to modify world.mt since the code writes out a perfectly usable version with the mod list. You just need to download these mods and install them in your mods folder.

Fixerol

IRC: Fixer
In-game: Fixer

by Fixerol » Tue Nov 24, 2015 23:30

Basically they are those mods:
Biomes_lib - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12999
Plantlife - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3898
Home Decor - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2041
Mesecons - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=628
Moreblocks - viewtopic.php?id=509
Moretrees - viewtopic.php?id=4394
Nether - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5790
Quartz - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5682
Signs - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2736 or viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3289 (not sure with the signs, signs_lib is included in homedecor)

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Wed Nov 25, 2015 02:25

sofar wrote:I've been updating mcimport.py in a github fork and eliminating missing blocks, and generally making it really friendly.

Hm. I've got some old MC Classic files. Importing those and making them available in a single MT world would be intresting (and also easier as there are mostly solid blocks there).

sofar

by sofar » Wed Nov 25, 2015 04:24

Sokomine wrote:
sofar wrote:I've been updating mcimport.py in a github fork and eliminating missing blocks, and generally making it really friendly.

Hm. I've got some old MC Classic files. Importing those and making them available in a single MT world would be intresting (and also easier as there are mostly solid blocks there).

I'm not looking at pre-1.8 files, there are lots of things that likely don't work. I suggest saving the world in 1.8 to a new folder and trying to convert that first.

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Sun Dec 06, 2015 04:04

sofar thank you so much for your version!! I was able to convert my brother's minecraft map for him when the initial mod in this thread wasn't working, something about not being able to open a database. I can post the exact message if it is actually interesting to someone. One thing I had to change though was making it python vs python3 for the command line code. I also used absolute paths to make life easier. I also skipped using any of those mods you had listed and it seems to come out pretty well but I'm glad to know what ones I'd need to do a more complete replica. Have a great night :)
-Mike
Project Lead of the Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing - http://Doom3Coop.com

Project Lead of Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker - http://SandboxGameMaker.com

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/PlatinumArtsKids

sofar

by sofar » Sun Dec 06, 2015 04:21

TheReaperKing wrote:sofar thank you so much for your version!! I was able to convert my brother's minecraft map for him when the initial mod in this thread wasn't working, something about not being able to open a database. I can post the exact message if it is actually interesting to someone. One thing I had to change though was making it python vs python3 for the command line code. I also used absolute paths to make life easier. I also skipped using any of those mods you had listed and it seems to come out pretty well but I'm glad to know what ones I'd need to do a more complete replica. Have a great night :)
-Mike

I'd be happy to look at your issue, and feel free to post the changes you make it work with python2. You can post your code, log output or anything in here.

TheReaperKing

by TheReaperKing » Sun Dec 06, 2015 07:06

Just to be clear your mod didn't give me any errors except when it said unknown minecraft block type. It was using Nore's that I had the trouble. I can still post it though but I just wanted to mention that in case there was any confusion. I was actually using python 3.5, the latest one on their webpage but python3 didn't work but python alone in the command prompt.

Also you might want to make a separate post of your project as well! I had tried two others including Nore's without success until I found yours luckily buried in this thread. Thanks for all of your hard work! Take care :)
-Mike
Project Lead of the Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing - http://Doom3Coop.com

Project Lead of Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker - http://SandboxGameMaker.com

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/PlatinumArtsKids

Christian9

In-game: Christian9

by Christian9 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 07:12

is there a simple set of instructions on how to use this?

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Features