Cave-ins

John_Ianson

Cave-ins

by John_Ianson » Mon Apr 02, 2012 22:06

I'm not sure if this was talked about yet (too lazy to search), but I think that there should be a feature where the ceiling caves in if there isn't enough support. Anybody trapped underneath would be killed instantly. On a related note, I find it slightly annoying that blocks float in mid-air. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to be challenged to build support structures. Anyway, keep up the good work!!! :)
I've never met my biological parents, lost many friends, been beaten to an inch of my life, received death threats, and been expelled from High School, among other things. And if I can get through ALL that, I'm PRETTY SURE that you have ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for half-assed coding.

Death Dealer

by Death Dealer » Mon Apr 02, 2012 22:27

theres a mod for it, and just because you said your to lazy to look i wont post the topic. lazy>_<
and sand can bury you, life wont drain tho.
Last edited by Death Dealer on Mon Apr 02, 2012 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
Keep calm and code python^_^

John_Ianson

by John_Ianson » Mon Apr 02, 2012 22:34

Death Dealer wrote:theres a mod for it, and just because you said your to lazy to look i wont post the topic. lazy>_<
and sand can bury you, life wont drain tho.

Thanks. I'll go look for it. :)
I've never met my biological parents, lost many friends, been beaten to an inch of my life, received death threats, and been expelled from High School, among other things. And if I can get through ALL that, I'm PRETTY SURE that you have ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for half-assed coding.

Return to Minetest Features