Block Land

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

Re: Block Land

by azekill_DIABLO » Tue Nov 01, 2016 13:39

Exelent! dowloading now!
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
Hi, my username is azekill_DIABLO and i'm an exelent bug-maker(yeah...i know...i have a bad reputation)

azekill_DIABLO said: Mineyoshi+ABJ+Baggins= TOPIC HIJACKED.
My Mods and Stuff | Voxellar | VoxBox on GITHUB | M.I.L.A Monster engine
WEIRD MODDING CONTEST !!!

MineYoshi

GitHub: MineYosh
IRC: MineYoshi
In-game: Kirby_Retro

by MineYoshi » Wed Nov 02, 2016 20:25

Cool!!! I love this spooky update!
I really loved what you added!
+100
People talk about freedom of speech, so i'll say that God exists.
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt
I'm the Officially 1st ABJist in the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Wed Nov 09, 2016 00:40

Hello everyone and good evening. :) Im very sorry I noticed that some how the glowing textures that I had fixed some how went back to the way it was. But Im happy to report Ive been busy with a nice new update. :) Ive added a few extra creative mode only material for mostly girls that way they can feel they have a place in this game. Most games dont have stuff for females and I dont think its fair so I aimed to correct that. Also I have african american skins to pick through and some npc's pop up because Im not racist. All life matters we all bleed the same color and its time we stood up for our neighbors regardless of skin color. Me? Im an american white and half Indian. Anyways I felt it needed to be said when I mention fairness it triggered that thought and I just had to say it. Somebody's gotta step up, it only takes one then more will follow sooner or later. Im sorry Im not going to be on for several weeks due to my grandparents are ill so Im going stay with them awhile and help them out any way that I can. Have a great day yall! :D
Last edited by theblackwolf on Mon Nov 21, 2016 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
https://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?f ... 4098245523

Its my game if people wish to try it. :)

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 14:47

Cool! :D
+100
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Thu Nov 17, 2016 23:12

Hello everyone I hope yall are doing well. I didnt expect I would be able to make another trip back home this soon but my grandparents are doing better so its back to creating for me. :D I have here for yall today so screenies to look at that I took through some of my travels while testing. A full game update will take place soon so I hope your ready for this! Enjoy the view! And tell me what you think? :)

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Thu Nov 17, 2016 23:15

I had more to share but this phone keeps acting up and loses service. Im gonna try uploading Lets Play Footage next. :)

Aero88

by Aero88 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 16:57

Sorry for the question, but wich downloadlink do i have to use? I downloaded the one from the first post and there is the superflat folder only within the download. And some readme datas. i cant see any mods.

The download was something about 8mb. Is that the right one?

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Sat Nov 19, 2016 20:06

Aero88 wrote:Sorry for the question, but wich downloadlink do i have to use? I downloaded the one from the first post and there is the superflat folder only within the download. And some readme datas. i cant see any mods.

The download was something about 8mb. Is that the right one?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3m88yjap7 ... h_3%21.zip

This one is the latest! Hope i helped. :)

Aero88

by Aero88 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 13:43

This link does not work. The file is not available. Oo

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Mon Nov 21, 2016 00:27

Aero88 wrote:This link does not work. The file is not available. Oo

Hey there how are you? Im sorry for all the confushion Ive been working on this project for a long time now and I have a new update ready that includes the whole game since I went into alot of the mods and edited and added a few extra things. I was uploading patches to help keep everyone up to date so now I have a new link im gonna post as soon as my file uploads and i will tidy up this page and remove links that will no longer be of use. :) that way the only link will be in my signature making it easy for everyone to get to. :)

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Mon Nov 21, 2016 05:42

Hello everyone I did just like I said I would Ive come with an update and I removed all old links so there is no more confusion. Here is the new download link Its also the same link on my signature now. :) enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l072e0swkfjkt ... s.zip?dl=0

Aero88

by Aero88 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:42

There is an error in the chicken3\init.lua. the game does not start because of that error.

Edit: when i delete that folder, the same error comes up within the chicken2\init.lua.

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 15:29

Aero88 wrote:There is an error in the chicken3\init.lua. the game does not start because of that error.

Edit: when i delete that folder, the same error comes up within the chicken2\init.lua.

Try with Minetest 0.4.14. It should run without problems!
Else try to delete all chicken folders. It justly should run then! :)

Aero88

by Aero88 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 19:30

I do use this version of minetest. Arent those mods important?

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Tue Nov 22, 2016 05:20

Aero88 wrote:I do use this version of minetest. Arent those mods important?

Hey there Aero88 r u perhaps trying to run any other mods with my game? I'm just asking don't worry I'm not mean I'm glad u told me but I just tested it on my end and the game loads up without a problem. I've noticed an odd error with another mod I use to have on here before. It loaded on my computer fine but then I gave a copy to my sister to play and it wouldn't load so it makes me wonder if certain mods are program maybe for certain computers? I don't really know I wish I could help but I'm not getting any errors here at all. :/

Aero88

by Aero88 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:23

No i never play subgames with other mods.

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Wed Dec 07, 2016 03:26

Hi there everyone I hope y'all are all doing well. Yall might be pleased to know a new update will be coming soon before the 9th of this month afterwards I will be gone for quite some time I'm sorry but once again my grandparents need me. It's almost Christmas I can't believe how fast this year flew by. Well I'll b uploading as soon as I can. :) I removed chickens and just kept the edited duck versions that way it's not like MC again. Minecraft has chickens World craft for Android phones has turkeys and my game shall have ducks! :D also I fixed more graphics in a few things in the game. The sheep look even cuter now days. :3 do stay toned! ^.^

theblackwolf

by theblackwolf » Thu Dec 08, 2016 20:39

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 4098245523

Yahoo! Finally got around to editing alot of stuff and I'm happy to present to yall the next update in full. :) it took forever to get this uploaded because mediafire and drop box was messing up for some reason but I found tiny upload so I posted the game there. :) I hope y'all enjoy and please feel free to message me alright? I can't promise when I'll b back because I got alot on my plate right now I go back and forth from my mom's house to go take care of my grandparents so ha ha yeah I'm forever on the move busy busy. I have ADHD so I get my excersize XD. Any how I'm not a mean hateful person I trys my best to get along with everybody but I don't take mess from anyone either! I'm not perfect and won't pretend to be I'm human just like anybody else I don't have super powers if I did I'd have an endless supply of 5 cheese pizzas,supreme pizzas, 4 cheese garlic Texas toast, mmmm mm that's just to name a few I'd go mad with food ha ha XD of course if share with the needy. Wait how did I get on to food topic? What ever anyways here yall go hope y'all enjoy. Have a great holiday hope y'all get lots of goodies save me some cookies please? XD oh by the way please be sure to read the update note file. I added a skin selector but it's very few it's my next goal to update alot! I'm gonna make alot of my own custom characters that way I'm putting more effort into the design and not just going on planet Minecraft to snatch skins. XD if anyone's got a neat looking Wolf r fox skin ud like to add then please email me with the attached file or a link to it and your name so I can add it and give you credit so you become part of the final project! :D that's correct on the next update it shall be my biggest and final unless I see fit to do anymore! Happy Holidays everybody! :D

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:49

looks cool!
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
Hi, my username is azekill_DIABLO and i'm an exelent bug-maker(yeah...i know...i have a bad reputation)

azekill_DIABLO said: Mineyoshi+ABJ+Baggins= TOPIC HIJACKED.
My Mods and Stuff | Voxellar | VoxBox on GITHUB | M.I.L.A Monster engine
WEIRD MODDING CONTEST !!!

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Wed Dec 14, 2016 19:34

Good. :)
+10 :D I like this update. like the others, you do great work in this. :)

Previous

Return to WIP Subgames