[SOLVED]Unresolved name conflicts for mods

linushsao

IRC: linushsao
In-game: linus

[SOLVED]Unresolved name conflicts for mods

by linushsao » Fri Mar 18, 2016 15:39

hi,all

i play minetest by myself,but today it does'nt work. i have not do anything change,but i got message like this:

2016-03-18 23:29:42: ERROR[Main]: ModError: Unresolved name conflicts for mods "3d_armor", "ambience", "animal_big_red", "animal_chicken", "animal_clownfish", "animal_cow", "animal_creeper", "animal_deer", "animal_dm", "animal_fish_blue_white", "animal_gull", "animal_rat", "animal_sheep", "animal_vombie", "animal_wolf", "animalmaterials", "bags", "clams", "craft_guide",....

almost everymod are included in that ERROR list,but it's impossible,because it works find few hourse before.

anybody could show me what's wrong?...>_<

MineYoshi

GitHub: MineYosh
IRC: MineYoshi
In-game: Kirby_Retro

Re: [SOLVED]Unresolved name conflicts for mods

by MineYoshi » Sat Mar 19, 2016 20:40

Download the mods and Minetest again...

Then see if works...

This is to know if the Antivirus or other program did changes to Minetest code, or the mods code...

And see if you named the mod folders correctly....

But seems that isn't that, but anyways check out that first!

EDIT:

Seems to be solved...

But well here are the steps to fix it if you have the problem again...

And how you fixed it?
People talk about freedom of speech, so i'll say that God exists.
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt
I'm the Officially 1st ABJist in the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

linushsao

IRC: linushsao
In-game: linus

by linushsao » Sun Mar 20, 2016 05:37

thank,MineYoshi~

the situation is while playing minetest on friday, server suddently stuck. when restart it i saw that ERROR message.after checking 3 game severs hosted in my NB ,i found that "only subgame downloaded from minetest forum" cound run,my own game still stuck.

after long time checking .minetest folder(and recomplie agin...~~~>_<~~~),finally i found that,in zcg_craftguild mod's folder(seems random choice) suddenly has other mod's folder. it's why ERROR show "name conflicts".

after correct it , server just works fin.but i do'nt know why it happen. the only thing i have done is put all mods upload to GITHUB three days before, or it happen because i do some stupid thing i forgot..=_=?

MineYoshi

GitHub: MineYosh
IRC: MineYoshi
In-game: Kirby_Retro

by MineYoshi » Mon Mar 21, 2016 17:06

=D

I'm Happy about that you fixed it!
People talk about freedom of speech, so i'll say that God exists.
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt
I'm the Officially 1st ABJist in the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Return to Minetest Problems