[Android] Why is red colour missing from in-game screenshot?

muhdnurhidayat

GitHub: MuhdNurHidayat
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat

[Android] Why is red colour missing from in-game screenshot?

by muhdnurhidayat » Tue Mar 07, 2017 08:08

(As usual) I'm using physical keyboard and mouse with my phone to do anything including playing Minetest. Before, I'll just press Print Screen button where the phone would take screen's screenshot but now I figured out that F12 can be used to trigger in-game screenshot.

What I'm confused is the fact that the red colour is somehow missing from the in-game screenshot (F12):
This is what it should be, this is taken with screen's screenshot (Print Screen):

It is the latest Android Minetest 0.4.15 stable, I did not change much of default setting except:
- GPU Scaling: 0.8
- font_path changed to NotoSansCJKRegular.ttc because default one can't display CJK correctly (I use Japanese and Chinese to chat on some servers, default one just display spaces)
- font_size changed to 12 to adjust comfortable reading

That screenshot is on IhrFussel's Server, but I've also tested in singleplayer and it's the same, so it must be client setting somewhere make it became like that... I've also change the screenshot setting between PNG and JPG, both gives same result, red colour is missing.

Also, how to fix it???
Attachments
screenshot_20170307_154313.jpg
In-game screenshot (F12)
screenshot_20170307_154313.jpg (405.25 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
Screenshot_2017-03-07-15-43-18-min.png
Screen's screenshot (PrtSc)
Screenshot_2017-03-07-15-43-18-min.png (785.9 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
I'm (slowly) translating mods with intllib and Minetest to Malay without a laptop. I play Minetest on 2GB RAM Android 5.1 phone with external keyboard & mouse. I speak Malay, Mandarin, English and Japanese.
I play as muhdnurhidayat in IhrFussel's Server (mod), FREE PIZZA SERVER !!, VanessaE's Basic-plus Server, Dark Lands Survival, Xanadu and HOMETOWN.

DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKES I DID. -- ABJ

Return to Minetest Problems