ForgeCraft

Powney

ForgeCraft

by Powney » Sat Nov 26, 2011 16:25

Hello everyone !!

I do not have much knowledge of coding for a game and that will stop me making the game i want to but i was wondering if someone would like to team up with me and we could start making a game having this code as a starting point?

This game is good but it needs alot of work doing to do and i thought someone could partner up with me who is GOOD at coding and we could make a new game and take it in our own way so we could compete with minecraft ?

Message me back for more info or if you are interested
Thanks Jake

Bartuch

by Bartuch » Wed Dec 21, 2011 17:36

I can be...eh.The only thing I have a great ideas, I'm creative.... .Maybe I can start this project with you and other peoples?
Moderator Redcrab's Server
I came back!

jordan4ibanez

GitHub: jordan4ibanez
IRC: jordan4ibanez
In-game: jordan4ibanez

by jordan4ibanez » Thu Dec 22, 2011 14:01

i want to join..and i have great ideas too..we need a coder though
If you can think it, you can make it.

jn

by jn » Wed Jan 04, 2012 01:19

If this project doesn't need to happen secretly, please write down your ideas where people can read them (and do the coding if they like the ideas).

jordan4ibanez

GitHub: jordan4ibanez
IRC: jordan4ibanez
In-game: jordan4ibanez

by jordan4ibanez » Wed Jan 04, 2012 13:03

i am now an ... "entry" level coder xD
If you can think it, you can make it.

guestguy

by guestguy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43

Not to rain on you kids' dreams but good ideas are a dime a dozen. Your good ideas may be special in your head but if you expe someone else to code your ideas for you you don't deserve credit for anything. Your ideas mean nothing without skill. /getoverit

Comp52

by Comp52 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 00:09

guestguy wrote:Not to rain on you kids' dreams but good ideas are a dime a dozen. Your good ideas may be special in your head but if you expe someone else to code your ideas for you you don't deserve credit for anything. Your ideas mean nothing without skill. /getoverit

Ignore this guy, he has no idea what he's talking about. I can't code worth a hoot, but I can point you in the right direction for finding the info you'll need, and I think I have some valuable ideas and suggestions.

VanessaE

GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaEzekowitz

by VanessaE » Thu Oct 18, 2012 00:22

Just as good ideas require skill to be useful, skill requires good ideas behind it to do anything at all. Don't go poo-poo'ing people's ideas here, GuestGuy. It is not your place to tell others what they should or should not do to contribute to this community. Even good ideas alone are useful, especially if someone who DOES have the necessary skills is willing to step up and implement those ideas.
You might like some of my stuff:
Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (16-512px)
Tips (BTC): 13LdcdUFcNCFAm7HfvAXh5GHTjCnnQj6KE

Liandri

by Liandri » Thu Oct 18, 2012 01:55

I'm sure everyone here, including me, has his own ideas. How many active members contribute with new ideas? 50? 100?

That's a lot of ideas, which is good.

But, what is the number of active developers contributing code?

No one.

That's no so good.

Return to Minetest Engine