Vegan Toaster Oven Pizza

poikilos

GitHub: poikilos
In-game: poikilos

Vegan Toaster Oven Pizza

by poikilos » Wed Feb 27, 2019 23:44

I am partly vegan just to avoid mass produced animal products that are processed on the edge of being safe to consume. I have deleted facebook, and Google is deprecating Google+, so some stuff I downloaded from those sites will be added to my new website, poikilos.org. There are more recipes, including those of others I can repost from my collection, but here is one to get you started: Vegan Toaster Oven Pizza.

slopsbucket

Re: Vegan Toaster Oven Pizza

by slopsbucket » Thu Feb 28, 2019 04:05

poikilos wrote:I am partly vegan just to avoid mass produced animal products that are processed on the edge of being safe to consume.

I sympathise with poikilos’s sentiments very much. I’m fortunate enough to live in one of the world’s last wilderness regions and I have access to fresh meat that has never been fed chemicals or artificial hormones. You can taste the difference. Wild Brahman Cattle, Water Buffalo, Wild Pig and Wallabies are plentiful. I’m not much of a seafood eater but that’s fresh from the ocean too. Chooks are very economical to raise too, let them lay eggs for you for a couple of years then eat them before they get too old and tough.

A quick recipe for Pizza Dough taught to me by an old Italian man when I was little, impossible to forget and impossible to get wrong because there are only two ingredients. Flour and Water. It’s exactly the same recipe for Pasta and Pitta Bread too.

This is the old original Pizza Dough recipe for a traditional thin crust pizza which I always preferred.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Return to Recipes