[Mod] The Dragon Altar [dragonb]

oscar14

GitHub: camus14

[Mod] The Dragon Altar [dragonb]

by oscar14 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 18:34

The Dragon Altar

This mod adds an altar where, with the proper offering to the dragon, you can get the most powerful tools, the dragon tools.

Scattered by the world are the dragon balls, they are very rare! But you can find them with the help of the dragon radar, although the radar only have a range of 50 blocks of radius.

With a dragon ball and some stone you can craft the altar. In the altar and with the scales of the dragon you can transform your ordinary diamond tools in the dragon tools.

In the altar:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
- This mod is heavily based in the code of the furnace and the textures in the default mod.
- The dragon balls appear between y = -20 and y = -60. The scales are fairly common but can only be digged with a diamond or mese pickaxe.

GitHub project page

Download from GitHub
Last edited by oscar14 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

TumeniNodes

GitHub: TumeniNodes

Re: [Mod] The Dragon Altar [dragonb]

by TumeniNodes » Fri Dec 16, 2016 19:02

oscar14 wrote:The Dragon Altar

This mod adds an altar where, with the proper offering to the dragon, you can get the most powerful tools, the dragon tools.

Scattered by the world are the dragon balls, they are very rare! But you can find them with the help of the dragon radar, although the radar only have a range of 50 blocks of radius.

With a dragon ball and some stone you can craft the altar. In the altar and with the scales of the dragon you can transform your ordinary diamond tools in the dragon tools.

In the altar:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
- This mod is heavily based in the code of the furnace and the textures in the default mod.
- The dragon balls appear between y = -20 and y = -60. The scales are fairly common but can only be digged with a diamond or mese pickaxe.

Very cool... I think a lot of users will like this. Especially if you add dragon armor, and sword.
Flick?... Flick who?

oscar14

by oscar14 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 21:34

The dragon doesn't like violence!... just kidding jaja. The sword could be easy to add, I didn't do it because I mostly play for construction. I don't know anything about armor, if there is someone with more experience and wanna do it I don't have a problem with that.

im-poke

IRC: poke
In-game: poke

by im-poke » Fri Dec 16, 2016 22:21

What's the license? I'd love to make some distill mod outta it. As a thankyou i will add the sword and maybe even the armor!

EDIT: why is it half spanish? I don't understand a word of spanish, i'm Dutch!
ARE YOU A NYAN CAT?????
--ABJ

oscar14

by oscar14 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 00:35

Sorry about the spanish, is my native language and it was easy for me that way, I thought I had translated everything necessary...

About the license, I haven 't thought about that. As is based on the default furnace, I think the same license applies. There should be no problem, you can do that, that sounds cool for me haha.

im-poke

IRC: poke
In-game: poke

by im-poke » Sat Dec 17, 2016 00:51

Ok, thx. Would you mind to cut the "furnace" itself out? Please? Or hand me the furnace mod?
ARE YOU A NYAN CAT?????
--ABJ

Nathan.S

GitHub: NathanSalapat
IRC: NathanS21
In-game: NathanS21

by Nathan.S » Sat Dec 17, 2016 02:33

Im-poke the furnace us part of default mod. I believe the entire code is in the furnace.lua file.
I record Minetest videos, Mod reviews, Modding tutorials, and Lets plays.
Check out my website.

oscar14

by oscar14 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:40

Nathan.S wrote:Im-poke the furnace us part of default mod. I believe the entire code is in the furnace.lua file.

Exactly, that's right.

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Sat Dec 17, 2016 16:58

Great mod!
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
Hi, my username is azekill_DIABLO and i'm an exelent bug-maker(yeah...i know...i have a bad reputation)

azekill_DIABLO said: Mineyoshi+ABJ+Baggins= TOPIC HIJACKED.
My Mods and Stuff | Voxellar | VoxBox on GITHUB | M.I.L.A Monster engine
WEIRD MODDING CONTEST !!!

Return to WIP Mods