[Mod][WIP][0.4.3] Moderntest [v0.0.1]

MarkSill

[Mod][WIP][0.4.3] Moderntest [v0.0.1]

by MarkSill » Mon Oct 01, 2012 03:36

Shutdown because I lost the files while I was having computer troubles.

Ever wished that Minetest was, well, a bit more modern? Then I have the mod for you (Or will, as soon as I get some more features in it)!

Todo List:
  • Drills: 10%%
  • Automated tools: 0%
  • Think of more stuff: I don't think this can be measured in percentages...

Screenshots: Coming soon!

Wiki: [url=moderntest.pbworks.com]moderntest.pbworks.com[/url]

Downloads: [url=bit.ly/WGZ9mj]v0.0.1[/url]
Last edited by MarkSill on Tue Jan 29, 2013 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
Are you a potato?

Menche

by Menche » Mon Oct 01, 2012 05:41

MarkSill wrote:(I don't know how to make a mod multiplayer, or even if I have to do anything)

All mods work for multiplayer; multi- and single-player are really the same thing in minetest.
Last edited by Menche on Mon Oct 01, 2012 05:41, edited 1 time in total.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.
I am on the Voxelands Forums more often than here.
Try Voxelands (forked from Minetest 0.3) by darkrose

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 21:12

Great idea! One of the first tools should be the Mining Drill, which is like a steel pickaxe (steel drill tip) or a mese pickaxe (mese drill bit). Then Chainsaws and some form of sword like a light-saber or something.
Then, you could add ''reinforced stone brick'' walls (and reinforced stone, glass, and alloy blocks) that would serve as an unbreakable wall (groups = 'reinforced') that is only breakable with a mese drill :D
Eh?
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

MarkSill

by MarkSill » Mon Oct 01, 2012 22:59

Menche wrote:All mods work for multiplayer; multi- and single-player are really the same thing in minetest.

SegFault22 wrote:Great idea! One of the first tools should be the Mining Drill, which is like a steel pickaxe (steel drill tip) or a mese pickaxe (mese drill bit). Then Chainsaws and some form of sword like a light-saber or something.
Then, you could add ''reinforced stone brick'' walls (and reinforced stone, glass, and alloy blocks) that would serve as an unbreakable wall (groups = 'reinforced') that is only breakable with a mese drill :D
Eh?

Thanks for the suggestions!
Are you a potato?

MarkSill

by MarkSill » Fri Oct 19, 2012 19:51

v0.0.1 is out!
Are you a potato?

MarkSill

by MarkSill » Sat Oct 20, 2012 01:25

Made a wiki for Moderntest in case anyone is confused: [url=Moderntest.pbworks.com]Moderntest.pbworks.com[/url]
Are you a potato?

ABJ

GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ

Re: [Mod][WIP][0.4.3] Moderntest [v0.0.1]

by ABJ » Sat Mar 21, 2015 17:47

Engines, vehicles, powered watercraft, mining drills, node placers that can take from chests, node "eater"s that fill chests, wheels/axles that can be attached under blocks to move them (remember the node placers and eaters)(and making moving homes!!! :D) that can be moved by punching or engines, conveyer belts, "camera"s, screens that can display camera photos, videos, etc and receive live feed from cameras (think of cctvs", can display messages programmed using yet another "controller" (imagine mesecons digilines etc), on which you can type on to send messages and receiver messages typed by others on a certain channel, wired and wireless "internet"ish connections to conduct these and other data, clocks, music players, generators/solar penals to power all these things, (or maybe just depend on mesecons/digilines/technic etc??????)

ABJ

GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ

by ABJ » Sat Mar 21, 2015 17:50

This mod has great promise! (OH NOOOOOOO DID IT SHUT DOWNNN?????? Plz resume because we really need a mod like this PLEASE)

ExeterDad

In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Sat Mar 21, 2015 21:26

Not sure why he stated he lost the files. I found a working download here. Well the download link works. Don't know if the mod works.
http://bit.ly/WGZ9mj
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Kibbie and I have a beautiful public server now! HOMETOWN

Return to WIP Mods